Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211426 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Damex333: cheesy grin Weldone.

thank u damex
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by jay4genius: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
my man flow, i swear i dy feel ur flow die. U r truly a rugged wosky baga... Am an xyz, awaitin service by june july. My kappin code n, i wil lyk urs to reason coz e be lyk gist ful ya body wela. Sail on!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2013
jay4genius: my man flow, i swear i dy feel ur flow die. U r truly a rugged wosky baga... Am an xyz, awaitin service by june july. My kappin code na 08160466225, i wil lyk urs to reason coz e be lyk gist ful ya body wela. Sail on!

sail on Aro, i don get ur kapping, i go control u give u my own kapping. Me sef na xyz since 2009. Rugged u baba
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by jay4genius: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2013
no warawara snr man, i dy xpect am. Meanwhile, flow on wit ur gist abeg
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
I got to the hostel after the tiring journey by 6pm, meanwhile i met Sammy, Angom & Kelvin at home and i was told Ilorin was on his way from ilorin. I opened my dusty room, kept my bags and properties, looked around and concluded i wouldn't sleep there tonight because rat sh*it was everywhere, "rat don play champions league for this room as i no dey oh" i said while locking the door and heading for Angom's room where i would pass the nite.

As i entered his room Angom said "e get wetin i wan show u flow" "na wetin be that" i queried when i saw him bringing out a polythene bag full of something, "wetin be dis" i asked, "na weed na, a.k.a ituara" he said as i instantly smiled, "bad benue boy! So u bring weed all d way from benue" i said. "we get am plenty for our farm na" he said while bring out r*itzler.

As we smoked Angom told me that the landlady of the house; an old woman of about 80 stays directly opposite my room, that she wasn't around the last time we came that was why we didn't see her. I went to greet the old woman who i learn't was called "Mama Alhaja" because she was a moslem. As i came to continue smoking, i noticed i was famished so i suggested "make we cook indomie with weed na, i bring indomie oh" "no wahala, bring am, me sef dey hungry" Angom said. I brought the indomie, he started cooked it garnishing it with some eggs and of course weed, while the food was almost done, ilorin arrived, Sammy and Kelvin also came in one after the other complaining that they were hungry. "make una no worry, the indomie go reach all of us" i said while helping Ilorin bring his belongings to his room. Soon the indomie was done and we all started eating, as we were half way through the first plate i suddenly remembered that Sammy and Kelvin doesn't smoke weed and they were eating a food prepared with weed, just then Ilorin look at me and i winked at him not to say a word as it was too late, i just wanted to see the drama unfold. "me and Sammy enta sch today oh, d principal say all of us must report for sch tomorrow" Kelvin said "no wahala, we go show for sch na, thank God say all of us don come back" i assured. Just then, Sammy said "wetin una use cook dis indomie, e sweat oh" "na the new indomie wey dey reign now, the indomie company just produce am, e just dey enta market, u never see am?" i lied "i never see am oh" Sammy said. "but why all dis tin wey b like leaf come dey am na?" Kelvin asked, "na so d company do am oh" Angom lied. We finished first plate, as we were "downing" the second plate, i saw Sammy's eyes closing, i looked at Kelvin, same thing. Sammy droped his spoon and fell to bed like a plywood, Kelvin followed saying, "my belle dön full abeg" "ur belle never full, na u head don full" i said in my mind. As we entered the third plate Ilorin droped his spoon also saying "una know say i just dey come from journey, i don tayah, make i sleep" "na lie ur liver don fail u" i said as he smiled at me and slept ön the floor. We entered the fourth plate and i said "u dis benue boy, u no wan give up abi, u think say ur brain strong pass my own abi" "my brian ströng pass ur own na, u get brain" Angom said. I ate five spoons from the fourth plate when suddenly........ Light out.......

5 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by ludasam222(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lmfao....flow u no go kill person abeg
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by YOUNGKAHUNA: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lol.......Keep It Rollin.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
ludasam222: Lmfao....flow u no go kill person abeg

go back go read am again, i don modify am, read am again and laf more.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
So bad benue boy [BBB] sharp pass bad barracks boy [BBB],hahaheheheha

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Damex333: So bad benue boy [BBB] sharp pass bad barracks boy [BBB],hahaheheheha

damex u never c anything sef, no worry u go soon know say bad benue boy(bbb) na with small letter while bad barrack boy(BBB) na with big letter. Wen u read on, u go know y
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
That night i had a terrible dream, i dreamt me and Juliet were sailing on a ship together to an unknowm destination when suddenly the ship started capsizing, Juliet couldn't swim so i tried my best to drag her along with all my strength as i swam to the shores of the mighty ocean, a whale was swiming right behind us trying to get us and eat us for lunch. I swam faster and faster to the shore, but it seems as if the more i swam, the farther the shore was. And final we got to the shore, i was very happy we reached on time before the whale got us. "u saved my life" Juliet said with great relief "my love, thank God that big whale didn't get us" i said as i was breathing out faster. I cuddled juliet r*omantically, my lips was longing to k*iss her. We kissed and................ "Sammy why u wake me like dat na, na now wey i wan do d main tin nahim u go wake me, u be bad belle oh" i cursed in a low voice after been waken by Sammy, "u be mumu, u just dey k*iss Agom n*yash since" Sammy said and laughed loudly at me, as i instantly looked to the spot i slept, i noticed i slept directly facing Agom's a*ss, "nyamah!! na true oh" i said feeling iritated. "Abeg make all of una wake up make we dey go sch, we don late" Sammy shouted. Immediately he said that i glanced at the wall clock it was past 8.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by movmentish(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Flow bbb men so I just dey carry last all dis while Okay now following.....I don turn crase person as dem dey look me laf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lol @Kissing Angom Nyash.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
movmentish: Flow bbb men so I just dey carry last all dis while Okay now following.....I don turn crase person as dem dey look me laf

u never laf sef, u go laf fall for gutter sef, no worry tori still plenty
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Me, Angom and Ilorin got to the sch rather late, as the students where about entering their classroom after the morning assembly, we did a short meeting with the principal as he told us to start teaching the student as classes as started since two days ago. I noticed the sexy* Lola was puting on a mini skirt revealing her hot legs, in my mind i said "make any of this my guys go for this girl, Agom fit try him luck, me i no dey insterested na me and my Juliet for life" my eyes went straight to the other female corper; Suliat and i said to myself "dis one no even fine, and she dey cover body like alhaja, she fit don marry oh".

Classes started and i had Chemistry first period. "wetin i wan go teach now, i no sabi Chemistry oh" i said to myself as i glanced through the previous section's sylabus. Soon i was in class, after the students greeted i told them "my name is corper Ugo, i would like to know ur names". They said their names one after another, when it got to the turn of this fair goddess; Kehinde i couldn't help but admire her; she was a non-identical twin, her twin brother Taiwo was seating in front.

I told them i would treat "CARBON AND IT'S COMPOUND" with them, i did the introduction to the topic before the bell rang for change of lesson. "any question?" i asked.......... That was the begining of my sorrows for that day............

Deji a "short black boy" raised his hands, "yes! Deji, ask ur question" i said. He stood up and signaled me to come see something in his book. "our last teacher couldn't give us the structural formula for DIMETYL PROP -1 ENE, so sir i would like u to give us the formula, and explain?" he asked. "i don die be dat oh, dimetyl prop-1 ene, shey na french b dat abi na yoruba, see dis over sabi boy wan put me for trouble oh, na y i say i hate chemistry, because of all dis structural rubbish" i almost said out to his hearing. Just den i saw Agom at the door waiting to come in and take them second period, i used that as an excuse and said "u see ehn Deji, ur Biology Teacher is waiting, let us not keep him outside ok, i will give u the answer in d next class ok". Next Class indeed.......... Next class i was sure would never come............

5 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
I got to the small office the sch had reserved for corpers thinking deeply with a gloomy face. My seat was beside that of Lola, just by d wall. I was praying in my mind for the subject chemistry to be taken away from me and given to someone else, when the principal walked in and said, "hey corpers hope u are enjoying the sch?" "enjoy wetin, me wey dey suffer here, u dey say enjoy" i said to myself. "well they is some changes now, corper Lola would b taking English and not literature, while corper Ugo would leave chemistry and take only physics because we have a new chemistry teacher, all the rest remains with their various subjects ok" the principal said while taking his leave. "thank God oh, so God u dey answer prayer fast fast like dis" i said to myself with a smile in my face.

I got home, hurried to the bank, withdrew some cash and went to the market to buy somethings to beautify my house with, things like: a tv set, a dvd, a speaker, a rug, a curtain, stove e.t.c.

My room was very beautiful, atleast more beautiful than the rooms of other boys. After i finished arranging my room, i arranged my foodstuff, ready to cook myself lunch when i noticed i had no salt.

I went to a mini-supermarket just close to our compound to get the salt. As i entered the mini-supermarket what i say made me dumb. "what do u want to buy?" "what do u want, or are u dumb?" dis very angelic beauty that looks more like Genevive Nnaji of nollywood asked. "salt" i said, as she was bringing the salt i said again "sorry i meant sugar not salt" forgeting what i wanted to buy, she brought sugar and i said yet again "am very sorry its salt i actually want" "are u ok?" she asked "no...... ehn sorry yes" i answered with cönfussiön. "my name is Flow, u are?" i asked as she told me her name was Dami "Dami, i said sugar mistakenly because u are as sweet as sugar, even sweeter" i lied. "thank u" she said smiling. She gave me the salt, i paid and went home feeling happier than i came.............
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 03, 2013
If u tamper that gal dt is my namesake,i will make u pay 4 it,why i dey fear sef,when i knw say all d gals,sometin go disturb u sha.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by movmentish(m): 1:04am On Feb 03, 2013
Kehinde don enter am,flow why I dey feel say u go follow suliat sleep for dis tori
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by zubike01(m): 1:34am On Feb 03, 2013
flow1759: That night i had a terrible dream, i dreamt me and Juliet were sailing on a ship together to an unknowm destination when suddenly the ship started capsizing, Juliet couldn't swim so i tried my best to drag her along with all my strength as i swam to the shores of the mighty ocean, a whale was swiming right behind us trying to get us and eat us for lunch. I swam faster and faster to the shore, but it seems as if the more i swam, the farther the shore was. And final we got to the shore, i was very happy we reached on time before the whale got us. "u saved my life" Juliet said with great relief "my love, thank God that big whale didn't get us" i said as i was breathing out faster. I cuddled juliet r*omantically, my lips was longing to k*iss her. We kissed and................ "Sammy why u wake me like dat na, na now wey i wan do d main tin nahim u go wake me, u be bad belle oh" i cursed in a low voice after been waken by Sammy, "u be mumu, u just dey k*iss Agom n*yash since" Sammy said and laughed loudly at me, as i instantly looked to the spot i slept, i noticed i slept directly facing Agom's a*ss, "nyamah!! na true oh" i said feeling iritated. "Abeg make all of una wake up make we dey go sch, we don late" Sammy shouted. Immediately he said that i glanced at the wall clock it was past 8.

Nice story no doubt, this is my best part nice.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:27am On Feb 03, 2013
movmentish: Kehinde don enter am,flow why I dey feel say u go follow suliat sleep for dis tori

wait na, only time would tell. Patience is a virtue.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2013
Damex333: If u tamper that gal dt is my namesake,i will make u pay 4 it,why i dey fear sef,when i knw say all d gals,sometin go disturb u sha.

u think say i dey fear u? u never know flow the BBB sef
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by skoloppy31(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2013
flow1759:

u think say i dey fear u? u never know flow the BBB sef
He b like say u bad pass tony montanna oo..must u bleep evri girl u set ur eyes on?....buddiso plier for ur JT ...I go castrate u....no touch lola and kehinde oooo cos nah dem me love to kpash for dis story ooooo...BBB oshi.....
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2013
Yeeeehhhhh.... Happy Sunday sha
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by zubike01(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flow shun every i dey admire your capping. You just dey loot all d babes on sight. But remember no matter how rough the sea gets you have to keep sailing for the treasure must be found.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
In sch i was discussing with my guys next day "flow eeeh, as i enter class, i ask dem my students where the last teacher stop wit dem, naso one girl come stand up con say REPRODUCTION oh" Agom said. I laughed uncontrollably saying "no be u be their biology teacher, u go teach her reproduction na, theory for sch and practical for house, abi no be so?" "na so na" ilorin responded as we continued laughing at Angom.

I got home, took a nap and woke up by 6pm. I entered Sammy's room, i saw him playing Chess with Kelvin. "correct men dem, so una sabi play chess?" i asked what was obvious, "yes oh u sabi play am?" Kelvin asked. "i be baba for chess na" i said while taking my seat. I noticed Sammy played better as the attacked Kelvin with his queen flying to different angles of the board trying to devour all Kelvin's officers. "i dey set oh" i said "no wahala, just ready i go soon win am" sammy said.

Soon it was my set, i gave sammy a hard time as we played till late in the nite. They took the light, yet we continued playing with a candle light. We were playing happily not knowing what trouble would befall us that night. We played, and my brain was geting heavy, i couldn't think any more, when suddenly we heard a big b*ang on our gate. . . . . . . . . "who be that" i said. . . . . . .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
The b*ang still continued, louder this time, a big noise was heard, it was as if our gate had been brought down, soon the b*ang continued but this time closer and louder as i heard footsteps walking to the direction of Sammy's door; which was the first door by the right. They almost distroyed Sammy's worn out door shouting "open this down!!" without ceasing. I had concluded they were robbers as i was f*arting none stop due to fear, "go open the door na" i said to Sammy "you why u no go open am, u no wan die abi?" he said "no be ur house, na u suppose open am na" i said as i could now feel my legs fidgety. Sammy finally opened the door, and lo and behold the "men in black" came in.

"so una no wan open d door abi?" öne of them shouted "i wan open am oh, dis mumu nahim no gree me open am" i lied pointing to sammy. "ok wey una phone and una money" another one said giving me a hot slap on my head, that made my eyes spin instantly. Without thinking straight i said, "bros una welcome oh, my phone dey here oh, but i no get money, no be my room be this" "what of u?" öne of them said hiting Sammy with the bottom of his g*un. "bros him don hide him own under bed" i said before realizing the magnitute of what i just said. "i don f*uck my guy up oh" i regreted immediately. Sammy brought out his blackberry phone where he hide it under the bed. They beat him to stupor, as i saw blood coming out from his mouth. "yeeeh! make dem no kill am oh, but why i no keep my mouth shut na" i said to myself lying facing the floor. I was hearing beating from Agom's room and Kelvin's room too. I was thinking if i should die dat night, that is sure not the best way to die "imagine say dem write OBITUARY: he died after been beaten to stupor by robbers" "God forbid! e no fit happen" i assured myself. I heard the noises from Angom's room even louder, "so some of dem even dey Angom and Kelvin room, dem plenty be that, but corpers no dey get money, why dem come, wen dem know say we no get money?" i asked myself a stupid question. I was still lost in my tots when one of the robbers draged me up and shouted "carry us go Mama alhaja room".............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
Come... Flow, I dey chop for here o... If the food climb my nose eh??
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by movmentish(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flow why u for fall my hand na rotflmfao!!!!!!!!
See as u do sammy bad tin now.......
Oya remain alhaja
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Come... Flow, I dey chop for here o... If the food climb my nose eh??

u never c anything sef. U go soon s*hit for body
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
But y u Bleep ur guy up na,d guys suppose join hand beat u 2 stupor,and i lyk d robbers o,dem knw say na u ur mouth sharp wella.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
I was draged like a "christmas goat" to Mama alhaja's room. As Ojiga; the old woman's stuborn teenage grandson opened the door, i saw Mama alhaja already lying on the floor pleading. Mama cried and pleaded saying "ejor oh, boda ejor oh". My jittery boby paused in astonishment when the robbers asked "where d dollars dey?" "which dollars? Here resemble yanky?" I almost said to their hearing. I had Mama Alhaja let out a big audible f*art, "see dis woman oh, c d kin big me*ss wey she dey m*ess" i tot. After some hot slaps and beating, Ojiga went in and brought a bag, "so dis woman get dollars?" i said to myself as one of them pointed a gun at me asking "who be dis?" "i be Flow, who u be? Abi u think say i dey fear gun, u no know say i b barrack boy, and i don c g*un tayah for barrack" i cursed in my mind

"i dey come make i carry d mumu go collect phone and money for the remaining rooms wey we never enter" one of the robbers told his "colleagues" while giving me another hot tap on my head, making my eyes spin again, this time anticlockwise. Me and my "newly found friend" where out in no time as he said "who get dis room" he pointed at my room "na my own, nothing dey am, i don give una my phone na" i cried out. "who get this one?" he inquired pointing at Ilorin's room. Just then i remembered there was a person by that name, "where Ilorin come go na, but him dey cook here that time wey we dey play chess na" i said to myself. "bros the guy wey get this room dey around, na him dey cook dis food sef" i reponded pointing to a pot of rice on the stove.

"d boy get money abi?" the robber asked with a tap on my head yet again, my eyes almost fell out from the socket. "Bros make we go for toilet side, him fit dey there" i suggested as he draged me making my boxer's shot tear. I was almost na*ked, as we approached the toilet i shouted "Ilorin! Baba Ilorin!! where u dey?" "flow i dey here" he shouted back from inside. We opened the toilet door and the robber said "so u think say u be sharp man abi, u come hide here abi?" "i no b sharp man oh, i no well, my belle don spoil, i dey purge" Ilorin said "Haba!! Oga no mind am oh, him well oh" i said what i regreted saying....................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Dariye(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
but why u come dey fall ur padis hands like this now.abi na d gun wey u c dey make u they jamlatalk like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.