Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets (12370 Views)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by LocalChamp: 1:03am On Jan 29, 2013
Guber poll: Ifeanyi Ubah’s campaign posters flood Anambra streets
On January 28, 2013 · In News
9:16 pm

By VINCENT UJUMADU

AWKA—BARELY few hours after the court judgment freed the Capital Oil boss, Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah, Monday, his governorship campaign posters flooded all the major cities in Anambra State .

The posters were two different designs and a group known as Anambra Progressive Youths, who claimed to be sponsors of the posters, urged him to contest the forth -coming governorship election in the state.

Coordinator of the group, Mr. Joe Nwuba, said by the judgment of the court, Ubah had been vindicated.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/guber-poll-ifeanyi-ubahs-campaign-posters-flood-anambra-streets/
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Connoisseur(m): 1:18am On Jan 29, 2013
Elections should be the last thing on his mind right now. Expecting to hear him denounce the posters

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by malele(m): 1:42am On Jan 29, 2013
Nigeria is cursed

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Given his rise from nothing to where he is today, i hold him in high esteem, but i think what we need in Anambra is a proven technocrat, an intellectual and a leader.....you don't have to be governor b/4 you can help take Anambra to the next level. I think if he wants to help his state, he should join in the search for someone with the aforementioned qualities, as such a person -given the nature of politicking in Nigeria- would need the support of highly placed Anambrans like Uba.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 29, 2013
Hmmmm...d hawks are gathering and the night of the long knives is upon us!
Unless we make political offices unattractive and a call to service, every 'money-in-the-bank' entity shall nt cease to see it as an extension of his/her business empire. Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Sealeddeal(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2013
I said it earlier that the people that dragged Ifeanyi Ubah to court are criminals who are bent on taking over his business. I do not think Ifeanyi Ubah will out-perform Gov.Peter Obi if given a chance but then,he is a strong person,in strong position,to challenge the likes of Chris Ngige,Chukwuma Soludo.APGA need not lose!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by tigerleggs(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2013
Another paid singers on the loose. No wonder Anambra is the home for all, sycophants inclusive.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by MrGlobe(m): 6:56am On Jan 29, 2013
Sealeddeal: I said it earlier that the people that dragged Ifeanyi Ubah to court are criminals who are bent on taking over his business. I do not think Ifeanyi Ubah will out-perform Gov.Peter Obi if given a chance but then,he is a strong person,in strong position,to challenge the likes of Chris Ngige,Chukwuma Soludo.APGA need not lose!
if ifeanyi una cannot out perform Peter obi, then he has no business seeking any elective office. Peter obi has made it very easy to out perform him. I project the next governor (soludo hopefully) will out perform obi's 8 years in 1 year. Anyway let the theatrics begin.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by oboy3(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2013
Akuko beer parlour

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by bundes: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2013
ok naw make we dey look amu robbers (mean robber dick)
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by bssnigeria(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2013
I personally do not see anything wrong in the personality of Ifeanyi Ubah being the Gov. of Anambra if he can deliver on the provision of the basic needs of the people of Anambra state. What makes a leader is not just the accumulated body of knowledge but the common sense and will to apply that knowledge at the right.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by OmerianConsult: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2013
A sure loser!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by chibyboy(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2013
The Game Of Politics by Political Polititians
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Syncan(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2013
yeah, I guess they are in a hurry to make use of the posters, previously printed, before the man is re-arrested again.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Ice4jez(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2013
malele: Nigeria is cursed
it is ur family dat is cursed u dis retardeen.nigeria is blessed n will remain blessed

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by sexyhot: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Nigerians and politics, why not wait till 2014? It's too early
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by iamswizz(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by stjudas(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2013
I'll vote him asap,.,,.. He reserves his franchise and its left for we Anambrarians 2 vote or shun him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by saint22: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2013
Why is it that these ubah's has always been associated with criminality?the people of anambra should avoid them,they are rogues.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2013
Thievery. Will AMCON mention a man's name who has no business with it ? We all know how to use bank money to make money unless you arent smart.

Are we still practicing politics of area boys ? If Uba should become Anambra governor, what becomes of the likes of Dora Akunyili, Chukwuma Soludo, Chief Emeka Anyaoku and Chris Ngige ?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by manny4life(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2013
If Anambra people vote this man, or rig this dude in, then I know that Anambra has no hope for a long time...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by edoojila(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2013
hu says he Andy is not the sponsor of those posters?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Afam4eva(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2013
People like Ifeanyi Uba have no business being in government. He's a shrewd business man through and through and we don't need a business man in Anambra state. All we need from him is to move his investments into the state and allow good technocrats and administrators like Soludo and Dora Akunyili to govern the state. I'm afraid that with this man's money, anything is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by iamswizz(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2013
knorkle2:
u right! grin
yea.... you understand abi?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by manny4life(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva: People like Ifeanyi Uba have no business being in government. He's a shrewd business man through and through and we don't need a business man in Anambra state. All we need from him is to move his investments into the state and allow good technocrats and administrators like Soludo and Dora Akunyili to govern the state. I'm afraid that with this man's money, anything is possible.

Even as a business man, he's still found wanting. The man was involved in one of the largest banking fraud just last year, his business is in serious limbo, aka bankruptcy. He doesn't need to be a governor else Anambra treasury will be looted beyond recognition + Anambra WILL NEVER see the light that she deserve.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2013
manny4life: If Anambra people vote this man, or rig this dude in, then I know that Anambra has no hope for a long time...

My 50cents.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Mayowura: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
that is to say?
The man wan try luck!
9ja politics with funny styles.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by fkaz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
Well Am still expecting him to denied it,

Just like others.

Although most successful politicians in nigeria are criminal and fraudsters
Won't be suppressed at the end of the day if he is been address as your excellence grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by creativemusic: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by sureboykris(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
God forbid that this man becomes governor. Pls vote NGIGE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped / Ajaokuta: Steel Workers Welcome Plan To Return Coy To Original Builder / Imo West: Collation Officer Denies Hostage Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.