Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Indomie Hungry Man Pack... What A Name To Give A Product - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Indomie Hungry Man Pack... What A Name To Give A Product (762 Views)

How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? / The New Indomie (hungry Man Size) / Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Hungry Man Pack... What A Name To Give A Product by gbigbega: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2013
I was at a store to buy my usual indomie and was glad that they now have a 210g which is what most men usual consume. I was however dismayed at the name they gave it- Hungery man pack. That name is so local and insultive to the comsumers of this indomie brand. I was embarrased when the shop owner shouted from a distance " are you looking for the hungry man pack?". I wonder what type of management will come out with such name for a product that good. This name might seriously reduce their sale of the 210g pack. Somebody should please advice their management to change that obnoxious name.
Re: Indomie Hungry Man Pack... What A Name To Give A Product by madamebebe(f): 4:26am On Jan 30, 2013
Eyaaaa cry don't mind him/her grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Ewedu Soup Watch Video / What Is This Call In Your Language / Anyone Ever Had This Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.