Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? (10600 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / What Are Your Plans This Valentines? (2) (3) (4)

Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by BedLam: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
mmm...mm..(clears throat ) Valentine's day is around the corner, a day meant to share, give, take, do things all in the name of love. it's not limited to intimate relationship though,but that's where most people find comfort. As a single I've been think of ways to make my day memorable and worthwhile (not figured out yet), maybe I could grab some ideas from my fellows here. SO, PROUD, ESTEEMED SINGLES HOW ARE YOU PLANNING YOUR VAL'S DAY?

c/o Member of the SINGLES CONFRATERNITY

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by sexyhot: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nothing much, just take her out & show her some love noni wink
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by BedLam: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexyhot: Nothing much, just take her out & show her some love noni wink
Who is her? there's no her jare!
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Temi231(f): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Will be busy in the office with various meeting. No time.

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by gprincess1(f): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
My boifrnd wnt be arund so am jst gonna make d dae enjoyable 4 maiself @ hom

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Waste of Resources. . .

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by gprincess1(f): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexkillz: Waste of Resources. . .
#smiles.....Dere are lots of galz dt wil be @ hom also nawww jst dat som wil cum here nd form 4 us grin
On d oda hand sum ladies wil go on an unwanted 9mnths course nd dey are either in an unserious rltnshp or waitin nd hoping d guy wil propose soon

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by gprincess1(f): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexkillz: Waste of Resources. . .
#smiles.....Dere are lots of galz dt wil be @ hom also nawww jst dat som wil cum here nd form 4 us grin
On d oda hand sum ladies wil go on 9mnths course nd deir in an unserious rltnshp or waitin 4 d guy 2 propose
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by sexybash(f): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
too bad he is coming somedays before val anyway hope to make it worthwhile
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
To delibrately cause a fight btw us,won't accept any apology till Feb 20th. Brazilian hair too cost,gucci shoes na die,ray ban sun glasses na jamb,and other stuffs. I must fight her no matter what.

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Afam4eva(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
I only do Christmas and Easter. Every other thing is peripheral and unimportant.
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by snthesis(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
dunno undecided
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by ebamma(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
What's the big deal about valentine sef, no be only one day,

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
My plans? Oh well,i'm planning on breaking up with my g.f before weekend. The expenditures i made last yuletide is still telling on me. grin grin
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by uzeba(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
I will forgive her on the 28th feb!! So till easter day!!
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by elamydiva(f): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Its gonna be work... work... work...
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by phiszo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oya singles take the stage. Dey deceive una self say una single.
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by mitchyy(f): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
Planless. Maybe he has something in store tho. Lol.

How to Deal with Arguments in a Relationship - http://gistville.com/2013/01/gv-talk-how-to-deal-with-arguments-in-a-relationship/
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by dwkoko(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
I will b @home watchin a love movie or beta stil slip d whole day.
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by apiki: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
What s Valentine's day?
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by smakati(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
I am currently in the process of signing a three day contract wit one lady....we will spend valentine evening having a romantic dinner near d sea......next day we will go for overnight clubbing and ********, contract expires saturday afternoon....but she dey do ori kunkun, she wants at least a year contract leading to marriage but me am not ready for any girl to tie me down and start calling me her boyfriend up and down....if she no gree and I no see replacement, I will spend valentine wit my popsy and momsy, atleast dey love me

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by RexioKlasik(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
Business Engagements cool
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by baibijayyahoo(f): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva: I only do Christmas and Easter. Every other thing is peripheral and unimportant.
old fashioned..grin
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Libkid(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nofin special abt dat day
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
apiki: What s Valentine's day?

go ask ur grand mama
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by yuzedo: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
I am going to takie my left hand on a romantic dinner to thank it for all the support through the long lonely nights all these years cry cry

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Drink some garium(adding cubed ice + milk) with fried turkey
Then have a wonderful night rest!

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nwapst(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
I pick wendy. Dunno where on earth she is now.
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Ignatio(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
For now am looking for a girl to hook up with for the val thing. After that it's back to me, myself and I.

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by mrkels(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
I actually dont know what i ll do that day...I need a val cry

This Guy Must Be Crazy... / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like??????