Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. (1025 Views)

Occupy Nairaland / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by bcomputer101: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Dear Seun Osewa, it is time you dismiss MUKINA from your moderator... She is power drunk and she as turn herself to celebrity on nairaland.

Don't forget without us, NO NAIRALAND...

1 Like

Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
i concur! tongue
Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by honey001(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Na u give her the opportunity to serve Nairaland? She makes me enjoy being on this forum the more. Long live Nairaland! Long live Mukina!
Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by omicron(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
bcomputer101: Dear Seun Osewa, it is time you dismiss MUKINA from your moderator... She is power drunk and she as turn herself to celebrity on nairaland.

Hmmm, but what "as" she done now?
Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by Desloaaa(f): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
bcomputer101: Dear Seun Osewa, it is time you dismiss MUKINA from your moderator... She is power drunk and she as turn herself to celebrity on nairaland.

bros,abeg get a life outta Nl
Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by Oahray: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lol... Op you wish you were the celebrity instead, don't you? This is a bad mix of joblessness and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by BasseyJ(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hehehe, i opened this thinking it was a joke o. What has Mukina done na? well, apart from being an Arsenal fan, and wishing my Van Persie broken legs undecided
Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. SHE IS SEUN'S BABE.
SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE.
CARRY ON JARE LADY MUKINA
Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by Codedrock(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
rafhell: YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. SHE IS SEUN'S BABE.
SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE.
CARRY ON JARE LADY MUKINA
bro u r funny o, although i was thinking dat b4, but i later realised the meaning of mukina2, its a muslim name in yoruba mukinatu, in quran its mukinat.. Meaning she's a muslim, and i also realize that seun is a very devoted xtian tru somtins i noticed abt. Him, so nd i know he wil neva date a muslim as a devoted xtian.... Or mr Seun ain't it?
Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by MissyB3(f): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Make Mukina see this thread first and then deal with you, you go know say Jesus is Lord. grin

2 Likes

Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by handmaid: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
ah ah! U just hearing that Mukinatu is seun's muki muki? Whether that s true or nt s anoda gist. Bt nairalanders v joined dem togedr nd it stays dat way
Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by Seun(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
This is a silly idea. I refuse to do it. In fact, I will do the exact opposite of what you have suggested.
Re: OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. by ichommy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Boss will soon close this thread, cos he's viewing it o.

(1)

Aviation Programmes And Schools In Lagos / One Of The Most Powerful Images / I’m Proud Of My Nude Pictures –maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.