Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Is The Best CMS For Uploading Videos? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best CMS For Uploading Videos? (990 Views)

Best CMS For Social Network / 5 Reasons Why Joomla Is The Best CMS The World Has Ever Known! / The Best Cms For A News Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best CMS For Uploading Videos? by zikclassiq(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Please webmasters, have you any idea about the most suitable content management system for uploading videos?
I just tried joomla 1.7 and its kinda difficult though i've installed the plugins for it but there might be other ones you might have tried that's working fine for ya. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best CMS For Uploading Videos? by zikclassiq(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
I also discovered that wordpress plugins for videos is not free. Please i just need your advice on other ones that you've used such as phpBB, b2evolution, drupal, etc
Re: What Is The Best CMS For Uploading Videos? by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Uploading videos in what sense? Pls be lucid.
Re: What Is The Best CMS For Uploading Videos? by zikclassiq(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Uploading videos in what sense? Pls be lucid.
i mean embedding videos on a webpage built with either joomla, wordpress, smf etc.
The idea is a website that users can interact but restrict some to view certain pages with videos on them. Is dat xplicit enof? Tanx
Re: What Is The Best CMS For Uploading Videos? by princeex: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
There are quite of CMS around but none of them beats get.tt . with thses guys, you get access to the latest video downloads and plugins and its can also be integrated into your website, browser and app. Iv been using them for some time now and they make a world of sense
Re: What Is The Best CMS For Uploading Videos? by zikclassiq(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
doesnt help br
Re: What Is The Best CMS For Uploading Videos? by zikclassiq(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
I tought there a experienced webmaster here that cud help out. But don't worry i will learn thru d hurdle myself.

(1) (Reply)

Female Web Designers In The House? / Please Help Make My Website Mobile Compatible / To Php And Wordpress Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.