Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (542580 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pj3400(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
Av been updating the wrong topic since. Anyway in ibadan, it wasn't based on the time on ur slip, is by sitting arrangement. And they first search us and ur luggages shuld u av any. Then u will proceed to registration where by they will ask u off ur sleep and ur valid ID card whch they will register on the computer. Ur image will be captured and ur right thumb 3 times. After that u will be ushered into the hall where u will be given ur computer system to use. Once the hall is filled then is time to start. U will first off all refresh and then click on NIMC then u will see the space provided for ARN number as username and ur surname for password. Then u will click on start exam. Then u will see a question followed by the options and next when u are through with ur time ticking away. Afternoon to u all. God help me, God help u and us all.

4 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by doyexy: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Helo all, pls peeps dat av done their tests today,,I wish u all d best.. Pls kindly let us know the current afairs questions they brot out pls,,den was there quantitative questions in d test?
Pls kindly let us know,,thanks & God bless
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by platorepublic(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
pj3400: Av been updating the wrong topic since. Anyway in ibadan, it wasn't based on the time on ur slip, is by sitting arrangement. And they first search us and ur luggages shuld u av any. Then u will proceed to registration where by they will ask u off ur sleep and ur valid ID card whch they will register on the computer. Ur image will be captured and ur right thumb 3 times. After that u will be ushered into the hall where u will be given ur computer system to use. Once the hall is filled then is time to start. U will first off all refresh and then click on NIMC then u will see the space provided for ARN number as username and ur surname for password. Then u will click on start exam. Then u will see a question followed by the options and next when u are through with ur time ticking away. Afternoon to u all. God help me, God help u and us all.

Thank you so much God wil continue to be with you. My problems nw is that I don't have national ID card the only ID Card that I have is my voters ID card. Pls advise me on what to do pls
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by platorepublic(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
pj3400: Av been updating the wrong topic since. Anyway in ibadan, it wasn't based on the time on ur slip, is by sitting arrangement. And they first search us and ur luggages shuld u av any. Then u will proceed to registration where by they will ask u off ur sleep and ur valid ID card whch they will register on the computer. Ur image will be captured and ur right thumb 3 times. After that u will be ushered into the hall where u will be given ur computer system to use. Once the hall is filled then is time to start. U will first off all refresh and then click on NIMC then u will see the space provided for ARN number as username and ur surname for password. Then u will click on start exam. Then u will see a question followed by the options and next when u are through with ur time ticking away. Afternoon to u all. God help me, God help u and us all.

Thank you so much God wil continue to be with you. My problems nw is that I don't have national ID card the only ID Card that I have is my voters ID card. Pls advise me on what to do pls
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by platorepublic(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by doyexy: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2013

Pls was there mathematics question? Then can u pls remember some current afairs and nimc questions they brot out? Thanks and God bless
Pls kindly reply abeg!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pj3400(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
We started around 9.30. The first batch based on first come first serve. And its 50 questions for 50 minutes. I finished with 20min remaining even though I skip some questions that involve calculations. But some came in with a plain sheet and pencil for calculation. If u are good and knw what u doing, then u can finish all the questions and still av time left not like me who is not even average of being brilliant but I belif I will pass half mark. Read on NIMC. Like what is was formerly called, the chairman of NIMC, read on current affairs and sport, verbal and quantitative. Ire ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by doyexy: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
pj3400: We started around 9.30. The first batch based on first come first serve. And its 50 questions for 50 minutes. I finished with 20min remaining even though I skip some questions that involve calculations. But some came in with a plain sheet and pencil for calculation. If u are good and knw what u doing, then u can finish all the questions and still av time left not like me who is not even average of being brilliant but I belif I will pass half mark. Read on NIMC. Like what is was formerly called, the chairman of NIMC, read on current affairs and sport, verbal and quantitative. Ire ooooo.

Thanks a lot,God bless,,wetin dem dey ask for sports again?? Shuo *confused* make I go read afcon b dat,,lol
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Rachael2903: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by hirety(f): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Please o, I don't have a valid I'd card except voters' card. Is it accepted?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by honeywealth: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
pj3400: Is ur centre at Ibadan, UI to be precise, and time 9am pls signify. So that we can discuss best way to go about it. Am leaving for Ibadan any moment from now cos I heard tomorow is environmental sanitation. So is better I go dir now so that it will be easier for me to move tomorow М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲̣̣̣̥. On the test format, am not going to read anytin so that I won't upset what I have in my brain already but all that we needed is belif and we are going to be experiment for those that will write after us.

Av been receiving a lot of mail at work based on NIMC, I just pray they do all dir best to be fair if not for those of us near to Ibadan but for those coming from far places. I belif all is going to be well. We shall all be happy for it at last inshallah, in Jesus name.

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sonofyisa(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
hirety: Please o, I don't have a valid I'd card except voters' card. Is it accepted?
u can use driver's license or even indigeneship certificate
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by doyexy: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
sonofyisa: u can use driver license or even indigeneship certificate

Voters card should be acepted na!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sonofyisa(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Probably but de said valid meaning it sud nt b xpired
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by doyexy: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Guys dat av done pls kindly remember d curent afairs and nimc questions u did..they d sports questions too and tell us here,,thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
For those asking if they can bring their voter's card, the answer is 'Yes'
The specification is to come along with a valid ID card. Even a company ID will suffice. What is needed is something to identify you with.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gboliwe: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
platorepublic:

When is yours? Rush down to NIMC office in your state of residence and get one. It is free and quick
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Gboliwe: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
pj3400: We started around 9.30. The first batch based on first come first serve. And its 50 questions for 50 minutes. I finished with 20min remaining even though I skip some questions that involve calculations. But some came in with a plain sheet and pencil for calculation. If u are good and knw what u doing, then u can finish all the questions and still av time left not like me who is not even average of being brilliant but I belif I will pass half mark. Read on NIMC. Like what is was formerly called, the chairman of NIMC, read on current affairs and sport, verbal and quantitative. Ire ooooo.
success. Thanx for the heads up
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Yhinkite(f): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thnks for d info, all d best 2 everybody in d house. Are u guys allowed to use caculator? pls, reply
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by AllisonEC(f): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thanks to everyone and God bless. We appreciate greatly. God bless ya
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
I' m fed up searching for jobs only to be disappointed afterwards. Anyway, thanks for the info.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by markize(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2013

Thumb's up guy!!! wish u best of luck...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by smoochii: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls is there a former name for NIMC?..I can't seem to find anything about that.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ndajiya: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
smoochii: Pls is there a former name for NIMC?..I can't seem to find anything about that.
DNCR dat is d name Department of national civic resgistration

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
ndajiya: DNCR dat is d name Department of national civic resgistration
Thank you so much...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Pretty002: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
ondo_boi: Thank you so much...
pls was it objective?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pretty002: pls was it objective?
i dont know, am yet to write the exam aswell. bt with what have seen so far, it seems to be an objective kinda exam
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls, is dr any1 out dr who knows how to get to ETC centre, No 1, Oba akran avenue from Begger?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Allison EC: To all traveling to their various xam centers may the God Lord see you all through Amen. Am leaving monday morning as early as 7am. From wuse 2 to Suleja 2 minna* for 12pm xam. God grant us journey mercies Amen.
Please how long do you estimate the journey from Abuja to FUT minna to be? My exam is 10:00am at minna on monday and I am right now at Apo area in Abuja. I am not too familiar with the area.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pj3400(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
The questions are objectives. Like me I was ask, the country hosting the next world cup, the athlete with the highest number of gold medals in a sinle Olympic, the chairman of NIMC, then a comprehension passage on NIMC whch they later ask questions on, former name given before NIMC came on board, etc. But I don't knw if this is the same thing with the 2nd batch. U all don't need to worry anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by AllisonEC(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
I don't know but will move from Wuse 2 to Suleja from there to FUT Minna. I had to ask and that was the direction given to me. I was asked to leave early . Mine is 12pm but I do like to leave 7am on monday
ehizo25: Please how long do you estimate the journey from Abuja to FUT minna to be? My exam is 10:00am at minna on monday and I am right now at Apo area in Abuja. I am not too familiar with the area.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
StephenAyo: Pls, is dr any1 out dr who knows how to get to ETC centre, No 1, Oba akran avenue from Begger?

From Berger, just enter Bus going to Ikeja, its 100N, ETC is just bye the Ikeja Bridge, the the last Bus-Stop there anyway. I had mine there today.

TO ALL:
I think they(NIMC) ll maintain the Test Format but diff qustions...
Ranging from Comprehension passage, 10? on current affairs, 15? On Verbal Reasoning, 15? on quantitative reasoning! 50?, 50 mins.
These format may help you sha,
*effective time management,
*dont stress urslelf reading the whole passage, read the ? and its answers and maybe use Contl + F †☺ look for the answer on the given passage.
*Xams slip and pen/biro ll also help, should you need †☺ work out any working. (Most °ƒ those workings are 'word problems'
*Read little on NIMC itself, Pray and Believe! Ǧ☺̩̩̥D is ABLE.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.