Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (540476 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Teddy2010(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Pls sum1 jst told me he was paid 200k plus as december salary. He is entromnt officer LG. Can any body comfirm if its true pls?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by erijeniwt(f): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
Teddy2010: Pls sum1 jst told me he was paid 200k plus as december salary. He is entromnt officer LG. Can any body comfirm if its true pls?
its true close to 300k infact but I'm not sure if its just for dec tho
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mallamsk: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
felo2470: @mallamsk i mean nt malik.who r u....d reason y am still in this trent is to checkmate pple like u dat want to scam my fellow job seekers..am nw a staff of nimc n we knw oursef in hq dat r nairalander..u r no where giving any info on dis trent all of a sudden u just appear to scam pple...pls ignore him if he cannt identify himsef
if u call me a scammer, I wunt ague. But let me tell u dat d info dat u people (next to d DG) can't give to people is wot I'm givin dem. If u're really a staff (next to DG) as u said, u should kno dat d names of d next set to be call for induction has been compile since 2 weeks ago. Dat's y I gave people d no to call to comfim if their name is there. Let me also tell u dat I told everybody dat I gave d no, to make sure they tell d whole world wotever happen btw dem and d guy on dis trend (u can ask dem), dis is to prevent scamming. I also told a guy openly on dis trend nt to give money to anybody. So @felo2470(deputy DG), u can call me anytin u like. I wunt stop givin useful information to people dat need it.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by felo2470: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
mallamsk: if u call me a scammer, I wunt ague. But let me tell u dat d info dat u people (next to d DG) can't give to people is wot I'm givin dem. If u're really a staff (next to DG) as u said, u should kno dat d names of d next set to be call for induction has been compile since 2 weeks ago. Dat's y I gave people d no to call to comfim if their name is there. Let me also tell u dat I told everybody dat I gave d no, to make sure they tell d whole world wotever happen btw dem and d guy on dis trend (u can ask dem), dis is to prevent scamming. I also told a guy openly on dis trend nt to give money to anybody. So @felo2470(deputy DG), u can call me anytin u like. I wunt stop givin useful information to people dat need it.
am nt calling u anytin i like...am saying d truth....if u claim dat u r right n nt giving job seekers phone no to scam dem, tell me wat is d latest info in hq nw.....
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
felo2470: am nt calling u anytin i like...am saying d truth....if u claim dat u r right n nt giving job seekers phone no to scam dem, tell me wat is d latest info in hq nw.....
so there is a latest information in d hq, n u guy are nt sharin it wit us. u guy are just selfish. after getin so much from dis forum, it is now difficult for u to give back d little u av. it is unfair oooooo. Pls, don't call anybody a scammer again cos if u guys are holdin back info for us, u're givin dem the opportunity. So, pls @felo2470 share d latest info wit us

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by emmysam2: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Teddy2010: Pls sum1 jst told me he was paid 200k plus as december salary. He is entromnt officer LG. Can any body comfirm if its true pls?

Would you possibly expect them to tell you what they were paid? Have you forgotten that they are now ''insiders'' and you are not? Where are all those that were so frequent and desperate in their search for information on this forum? Have you heard from them anymore, either to confirm or refute issues? They have formed a BB clique to share information among themselves.
Actually, I am not on this cadre/ position but i happen to be privy of information from a source that they were paid over 200k ( which was salary plus various bonuses). Am also told that the salary for this cadre (level8) is about 132k monthly. I do not see how passing across a simple info to people heading in same direction as you, can take away your job or salary. Selfishness is a Nigerian culture.
My prayer is that as many of you that have laboured for this job are still expectant concerning it, God will surely bring your expectation to reality. Do not be dismayed, you will surely get your Appointment letters and become staff too. Let ''the BB clique'' continue to hide and hoard information, when your time comes, all the so called classified information that they are hidding shall be open before you. It will surely come to pass! Your time is near.!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by emmysam2: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
mallamsk: if u call me a scammer, I wunt ague. But let me tell u dat d info dat u people (next to d DG) can't give to people is wot I'm givin dem. If u're really a staff (next to DG) as u said, u should kno dat d names of d next set to be call for induction has been compile since 2 weeks ago. Dat's y I gave people d no to call to comfim if their name is there. Let me also tell u dat I told everybody dat I gave d no, to make sure they tell d whole world wotever happen btw dem and d guy on dis trend (u can ask dem), dis is to prevent scamming. I also told a guy openly on dis trend nt to give money to anybody. So @felo2470(deputy DG), u can call me anytin u like. I wunt stop givin useful information to people dat need it.

@Mallamsk, you actually have a point. I want to believe you tried to help with information in good faith and with clean intentions. However, i dont know how you know your contact, but i will only assess your integrity based on the fact that i can remember you did say they should not pay any money to anybody. That was a warning enough to show your intentions were clean. But If along the line, things went sour and shaddy, all you need to do is to exonerate yourself and express your regrets about it. It is natural for people to feel you havent exonerated yourself enough. In the future, dont be too quick to make such referrals for people you dont fully know or trust, else you will be getting these kinds of backlashes even when you meant well.
Lastly, if you are privy to information, do well to share with your other colleagues who are desperately in need of them. Your good intent will in the end establish you.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by felo2470: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
pls am not selfish that is y am not in the bb group.i always come here to give info check my post.....i just want mallamsk to tell me what is going on in hq now.if he claim he knws everything.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Merry xmass 2 all Nairalanders on this forum. My utmost accolade goes to the person who initiated this thread, Rachel. It is verry obvious that we all, both those that finaly secured jobs with NIMC and those who r still in the Job market, have richly benefietd from this thread. Indeed, we must all accept that God used the person of Rachel to kick start this thread. I am not sure she finaly secured this job, but where ever she is, she is a hero. I Personally will like to meet her and learn a couple of things. I Know somany must have tried kickstarting a thread on this Nimc Job even with more sorphisticated heading; but alas, those threads didn't stand the test of time. I Beleive right timing, simplicity,proper calculation & fateful intentions, kept this thread running up until nw. These, we have to accept r qualities inherent in the initiator of this thread that we all need to learn frm. So where ever u find that lady, pls give her a kiss. But not until u identify with her o, else, she might respond with a slap. No be me send u message...
I have been following everything here since the very day I posted my first comment. I only withdraw whenever I give out important & helpful info and people abusively contradict or critisize me. This I beleive is the reason why most people who secured this job desisted frm giving vital informations. As new employees, it makes no sense to waist time givin out info that might generate abuses when there r new challenges to face. Do not forget, our employment have not been made permanent; our names r erazable 4 the first six months. So u don't expect us to come here & unvail everything we have seen so far about the commission that has nothing to do with the heading of this thread. So far, salaries have been paid. Yes, but how does that help anyone in securing this Job or securing any other Job. Most of us still don't know what our exact monthly pay is.. But we all know what is written on the APL. When allowances r added, it should be close to 100k. we beleive what was paid is 4 the first three months. But how does this info help anyone in securing a Nimc Job? Cocerning this job, I must say, no one knows whats next. Nimc may nt be calling people 4 nw,but no one knows what will happen in the comin yr. So I encourage every one still in search of a gd Job to be optimistic, and aswell explore other opportunities. The blessings of God come in turns. When ur turn comes my brother,my sister, it will never elude u, come rain, come shine. On a final note, like my able colleague, I must say 'ONE LOVE'. Whenever I deam it fit to post here, I will still do so.. Godbless Nairaland, Godbless Nimc, Godbless Nigeria. Merry Xmas once again.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
felo2470: pls am not selfish that is y am not in the bb group.i always come here to give info check my post.....i just want mallamsk to tell me what is going on in hq now.if he claim he knws everything.
guy if anytin is happenin @ d hq, tell us and allow dis mallamsk guy to rest. if u can't tell us, no problem. we'll wait for mallamsk for useful info.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by felo2470: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
fatherfaith: guy if anytin is happenin @ d hq, tell us and allow dis mallamsk guy to rest. if u can't tell us, no problem. we'll wait for mallamsk for useful info.
then wait
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mallamsk: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
fatherfaith: guy if anytin is happenin @ d hq, tell us and allow dis mallamsk guy to rest. if u can't tell us, no problem. we'll wait for mallamsk for useful info.
don't mind @felo2470, people like him don't give useful info. but they keep discouraging good people wit useful information.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Thank God 4 a successful training @ HQ. Thanks to our DG for treating us like his children. No wonder NIMC stands out in the country. Madam Wini, Amazing and motherly; Madam Uche, always elegant & straight forward. Hw about Mr Peter, a doyen of intelligence & Charisma; Mr Sam, a man of Humour & understanding. Infact, NIMC has the best of staff. All facilitators were on point in all aspects of the training. Though very few lukworm trainees tried pulling others backward, but thank God that at the end, those who knew what they were doing were all vindicated. Management can aswell see reasons with those who finishd the 2nd accessment in gd time but made one or two pardonable errors & later completd the third accessment without errors. This will really help in pinpointing the most competent ones.

NIMC will not stop nw!! More inductions r on the way.. So get ready .. Merry Xmas!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sanjo8630(m): 5:44am On Dec 24, 2013
@ mowin, thank so much for that, pls how are you so sure that more induction are still on the way?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tunnyflow(m): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Mowin: Thank God 4 a successful training @ HQ. Thanks to our DG for treating us like his children. No wonder NIMC stands out in the country. Madam Wini, Amazing and motherly; Madam Uche, always elegant & straight forward. Hw about Mr Peter, a doyen of intelligence & Charisma; Mr Sam, a man of Humour & understanding. Infact, NIMC has the best of staff. All facilitators were on point in all aspects of the training. Though very few lukworm trainees tried pulling others backward, but thank God that at the end, those who knew what they were doing were all vindicated.

NIMC will not stop nw!! More inductions r on the way.. So get ready .. Merry Xmas!!

Pls mowin any hope for more interview (local govt coordination')
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by erijeniwt(f): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2013
Mowin: Thank God 4 a successful training @ HQ. Thanks to our DG for treating us like his children. No wonder NIMC stands out in the country. Madam Wini, Amazing and motherly; Madam Uche, always elegant & straight forward. Hw about Mr Peter, a doyen of intelligence & Charisma; Mr Sam, a man of Humour & understanding. Infact, NIMC has the best of staff. All facilitators were on point in all aspects of the training. Though very few lukworm trainees tried pulling others backward, but thank God that at the end, those who knew what they were doing were all vindicated. Management can aswell see reasons with those who finishd the 2nd accessment in gd time but made one or two pardonable errors & later completd the third accessment without errors. This will really help in pinpointing the most competent ones.

pls were u lodged during the training and how many days was it?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2013
sanjo8630: @ mowin, thank so much for that, pls how are you so sure that more induction are still on the way?
I m very sure.. January is the month.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2013
tunnyflow:

Pls mowin any hope for more interview (local govt coordination')
I don't know. Do bear it in mind that all roles have been calld b4. So I think they will first induct those already interviewd b4 calling more people 4 interview; that is if need be...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alfredcrane: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Guyz, please how can I be a partaker of NIMC
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by babyface14: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mowin: Thank God 4 a successful training @ HQ. Thanks to our DG for treating us like his children. No wonder NIMC stands out in the country. Madam Wini, Amazing and motherly; Madam Uche, always elegant & straight forward. Hw about Mr Peter, a doyen of intelligence & Charisma; Mr Sam, a man of Humour & understanding. Infact, NIMC has the best of staff. All facilitators were on point in all aspects of the training. Though very few lukworm trainees tried pulling others backward, but thank God that at the end, those who knew what they were doing were all vindicated. Management can aswell see reasons with those who finishd the 2nd accessment in gd time but made one or two pardonable errors & later completd the third accessment without errors. This will really help in pinpointing the most competent ones.

mowin pls which position were u trained for
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by luvonyii4life: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
God 2013 won't pass me by in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by bobbydbobo: 1:45am On Dec 26, 2013
sanjo8630: @ mowin, thank so much for that, pls how are you so sure that more induction are still on the way?
..... More are on the way... Nimc is collecting abt 1600 staff by January to join d local government areas, so there's still hope for those who haven't been called.... Njoy.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mrrandolph: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2013
i did the test at port Harcourt
i don't even know if i passed i haven't heard a thing from NIMC yet. please how do i know if i passed. i know it may be late. i just wanna know.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Bograd83(f): 2:11am On Dec 28, 2013
mrrandolph: i did the test at port Harcourt
i don't even know if i passed i haven't heard a thing from NIMC yet. please how do i know if i passed. i know it may be late. i just wanna know.
since dey dnt paste d result how will pesin know if he/she pass d exam
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2013
GOD YOU ARE STILL FAITHFUL

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Andyg: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
write247ng: if 51k is what they got per month after all deductions
then that salary is even less that what is paid level 8 officer in the state civil service today
hence there will be no basics to post people outside their state of origin or state of residence
my guy,civil service pays 49k for 8/2.take note.I am in d system.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by diarbolo: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2013

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kasali07: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=diarbolo][/quote] how sure r u & wen will more ppl b called?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by akin194eva: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Nimc has just thrown us in d dark..no one even knows wats happening, after risking lives to travel down to abj for interview, and yet nothin to show for it. A whole year spent alredi on dis whole process..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Bograd83(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
akin194eva: Nimc has just thrown us in d dark..no one even knows wats happening, after risking lives to travel down to abj for interview, and yet nothin to show for it. A whole year spent alredi on dis whole process..
God knows d best 4 us all
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by onemopol: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Does anyone know if they have interviewed for top IT positions?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 5:07am On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new year to everyone, 2014 will be our year of multiple joy in Jesus Name!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.