Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (542606 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Andy@g:
my guy,civil service pays 49k for 8/2.take note.I am in d system.
how much is NIMC salary scale abeg
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by olushaggy(m): 2:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Please everybody, what happen to nimcjobs.com?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by XPresie: 4:50am On Jan 03, 2014
kentblues: how much is NIMC salary scale abeg
Not much ooo, in fact, d scale is so very small

olushaggy: Please everybody, what happen to nimcjobs.com?
....got very sick, rushed to Germany for treatment and given Sick Leave....
..so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2014
I'm so disappointed yesterday,nigeria is such a joke. I tink am no longer goin 2 pledge 2 dis country again, b4 it kills me. I ws shocked n humilated by a lady friend i met yesterday n she told me she nw wrks wit nimc even though she did nt write d apt test n interview bt ws sent i.v txt msg 4 training/induction/apl n she ws posted 2 abia state office n had since resume duty. Whereas, me dat spent money,knowledge n risk my life 2 ilorin 4 apt test n abuja 4 interview is stil @ home wit nothing. Dis is y i tink dis country wil neva develop n progress because if dos of us witout 'oga @ d top' dat are bitterly oppressed get 2 d top, we would want 2 do same. She even told me she got d job tru divine favour n dat i dnt hav divine favour dats y i didnt get d job. GOD WILL AND MUST PURNISH WHO EVER DENY ME OF D RESULT OF D SWEAT OF MY LABOUR, INCLUDING D ONE DAT RECIEVE IT. DEY SHALL NOT SEE D END OF YEAR 2014. AMEN !

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sleeky8(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2014
tontons: I'm so disappointed yesterday,nigeria is such a joke. I tink am no longer goin 2 pledge 2 dis country again, b4 it kills me. I ws shocked n humilated by a lady friend i met yesterday n she told me she nw wrks wit nimc even though she did nt write d apt test n interview bt ws sent i.v txt msg 4 training/induction/apl n she ws posted 2 abia state office n had since resume duty. Whereas, me dat spent money,knowledge n risk my life 2 ilorin 4 apt test n abuja 4 interview is stil @ home wit nothing. Dis is y i tink dis country wil neva develop n progress because if dos of us witout 'oga @ d top' dat are bitterly oppressed get 2 d top, we would want 2 do same. She even told me she got d job tru divine favour n dat i dnt hav divine favour dats y i didnt get d job. GOD WILL AND MUST PURNISH WHO EVER DENY ME OF D RESULT OF D SWEAT OF MY LABOUR, INCLUDING D ONE DAT RECIEVE IT. DEY SHALL NOT SEE D END OF YEAR 2014. AMEN !
Buahahahahaha the guy don binu, brov you misunderstood her she had "divine favour" cus she bleeped the right people. Did you bleep the right person? If its enrolment officer local govt you applied for you can still have little hope if not just move on with your life. For your info this solidary case is not enough to discredit NIMC I have three friends who are there without knowing anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
tontons: I'm so disappointed yesterday,nigeria is such a joke. I tink am no longer goin 2 pledge 2 dis country again, b4 it kills me. I ws shocked n humilated by a lady friend i met yesterday n she told me she nw wrks wit nimc even though she did nt write d apt test n interview bt ws sent i.v txt msg 4 training/induction/apl n she ws posted 2 abia state office n had since resume duty. Whereas, me dat spent money,knowledge n risk my life 2 ilorin 4 apt test n abuja 4 interview is stil @ home wit nothing. Dis is y i tink dis country wil neva develop n progress because if dos of us witout 'oga @ d top' dat are bitterly oppressed get 2 d top, we would want 2 do same. She even told me she got d job tru divine favour n dat i dnt hav divine favour dats y i didnt get d job. GOD WILL AND MUST PURNISH WHO EVER DENY ME OF D RESULT OF D SWEAT OF MY LABOUR, INCLUDING D ONE DAT RECIEVE IT. DEY SHALL NOT SEE D END OF YEAR 2014. AMEN !

broda God no dey sleep .just keep looking unto him.Shallom

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2014
@Kentblues i thought you are now engaged with portharcourt Refinery in Rivers state, anyway nimc pays the civil service salary scale. All the best bro!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
olushaggy: Please everybody, what happen to nimcjobs.com?
d portal has been shut down, dt is 2 say they are thru wit d ones they need, dats wt I feel
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
obioma_2000: @Kentblues i thought you are now engaged with portharcourt Refinery in Rivers state, anyway nimc pays the civil service salary scale. All the best bro!!
yes I am, I ws just askin for someone, so obioma did u do training wit nimc
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
tontons: I'm so disappointed yesterday,nigeria is such a joke. I tink am no longer goin 2 pledge 2 dis country again, b4 it kills me. I ws shocked n humilated by a lady friend i met yesterday n she told me she nw wrks wit nimc even though she did nt write d apt test n interview bt ws sent i.v txt msg 4 training/induction/apl n she ws posted 2 abia state office n had since resume duty. Whereas, me dat spent money,knowledge n risk my life 2 ilorin 4 apt test n abuja 4 interview is stil @ home wit nothing. Dis is y i tink dis country wil neva develop n progress because if dos of us witout 'oga @ d top' dat are bitterly oppressed get 2 d top, we would want 2 do same. She even told me she got d job tru divine favour n dat i dnt hav divine favour dats y i didnt get d job. GOD WILL AND MUST PURNISH WHO EVER DENY ME OF D RESULT OF D SWEAT OF MY LABOUR, INCLUDING D ONE DAT RECEIVE IT. DEY SHALL NOT SEE D END OF YEAR 2014. AMEN !

Tontons ,happy new year to you and all nimc recruitment applicants/followers and some new nimc staff,
i read through your post and what i want to let you accept as the truth is that nimc has tried their very best and it is one of the best recruitment process in Fg MDA that took place last year.
Do you realize that most of those already working there went through the recruitment process ,just like you without knowing anybody or having any oga at the top.
Right from the onset ,they gave room first for purely guys on Merit.
I think you heard that 1,400 were approved for appointment last year and that more 5,000 will be on going this year during last year induction/training of guys.

When you try to make comments ,just try to be realistic as far as we are Nigerians and put yourselves in others shoes ,because some of us complaining may do more ,if given the opportunity.
Do not allow your lady friend to confuse you , because she will not tell you all she pass through to get it but we Nigerians like been religious over everything.

Just rest for now my Brother,thousands of other people that did the interview are also waiting to see the next line of action for more induction/trainings,most especially for the local govt offices .
just have faith that more trainings/inductions will be on this year and nimc mgt only know that time frame,remember that the president gave them up to dec, 2014 to enroll all eligible Nigerians , hence they will call more people to scale up the work.
Have a great yr ahead tontons and the rest of us , no high blood pressure,Jesus is the king and lord of lords over all our affairs and expectations in 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Opeyemigmailc(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
I love dc. Thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
kentblues: yes I am, I ws just askin for someone, so obioma did u do training wit nimc
@Kentblues yes i did the training with nimc!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
tontons: I'm so disappointed yesterday,nigeria is such a joke. I tink am no longer goin 2 pledge 2 dis country again, b4 it kills me. I ws shocked n humilated by a lady friend i met yesterday n she told me she nw wrks wit nimc even though she did nt write d apt test n interview bt ws sent i.v txt msg 4 training/induction/apl n she ws posted 2 abia state office

I feel ur pain my brother.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by diarbolo: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2014
Hello everyone on this threat wish everybody happy new year, for us that still awaiting to be call may this year, month, week be our turn Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by justedu: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2014
diarbolo: Hello everyone on this threat wish everybody happy new year, for us that still awaiting to be call may this year, month, week be our turn Amen.
Amen
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Andyg: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
I don't know d pay for Nimc bross'

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
GOD IS FAITHFUL

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
MY loved ones @ HQ i salute una plenty.pls u guys should update us of any latest for those of us still expecting our induction/trning sms.what is up?

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
fidebona: MY loved ones @ HQ i salute una plenty.pls u guys should update us of any latest for those of us still expecting our induction/trning sms.what is up?
@Fidebona for now the training are for those deployed to state offices and local gvt areas!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
obioma_2000: @Fidebona for now the training are for those deployed to state offices and local gvt areas!!

thanks bro.appreciate ur response.cheers.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by felo2470: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
fidebona:

thanks bro.appreciate ur response.cheers.
for now ppl dat r deployed to states n some in fct dat v nt undergo training r undergoing training nw.........is nt that we dont want to give u guyz info...smone just came to ds thread n want to scam my beloved nairalander by giving out a particular no to call smbody n am trying to stop that n smone waz accusing me that is y i stoped givn info bt i realised that one or two person will nt make me stop bc i mysef gain alot frm this thread.God bless
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
felo2470: for now ppl dat r deployed to states n some in fct dat v nt undergo training r undergoing training nw.........is nt that we dont want to give u guyz info...smone just came to ds thread n want to scam my beloved nairalander by giving out a particular no to call smbody n am trying to stop that n smone waz accusing me that is y i stoped givn info bt i realised that one or two person will nt make me stop bc i mysef gain alot frm this thread.God bless

One love brother.keep doing what you know is good.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
i was @ hq 2day n d security lady i spoke wit told me d@ training is stil on-going. N d@ they wil call for more people
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
pls guyz, does anxbody kno anytin about NASENI?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by laykaymoney(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2015
anyone here who can help me with a good application letter... pls no insults embarassedanyone here who can help me with a good application letter... pls no insults
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by SirToothBrush: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
obioma2000:
@Fidebona for now the training are for those deployed to state offices and local gvt areas!!
I had to follow this thread from page one. Hope you are having a good time at work
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by yak(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
the worst career choice some of us made
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by 2el(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
yak:
the worst career choice some of us made
why ?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by dgee1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
kentblues:
yes I am, I ws just askin for someone, so obioma did u do training wit nimc

Dear bro, please help me, desperately in need of a job. B.Sc Applied chemistry. I can also take-up responsibilities outside my field.

Thank you
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by williamsvi: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2021
Dear all,

To be an Enrollment Agent for NIMC, Kindly contact me on 07040329691

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.