Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom (21311 Views)

How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Bonaguy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
Karen Igho became a popular face in the world of celebrities after she emerged as the winner of Big Brother Africa in 2009. Since then, she has been grabbing the headlines as she is absolutely controversial and very hard to ignore for the media.

What interests me most is the huge transformation that has taken place in her looks. Taking a close look at the photo above, you’d see that she used to be a tom boy.

I guess her rise to stardom is largely responsible for the change in her looks. Karen is now very trendy and sexy, and has got alot of admirers.

Source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/karen-igho-before-and-after-her-rise-to.html

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by SlyIg(f): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
Who/what is Karen Igho? A name of a party hall?

5 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
I see no difference whatsoever in the way she looks.
By the way what's with these idiotic before and after pictures of celebrities people keep posting? What are we supposed to do with them?

21 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by NessaFresh(f): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
If I be man I no go choose any of the pic as beautiful

Btw for the love of God the first pic is without makeup while the second is full of makeup and editing..no difference
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Midastorch(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Wohwoh is the name.cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Desloaaa(f): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2013
fellis: I see no difference whatsoever in the way she looks.
By the way what's with these idiotic before and after pictures of celebrities people keep posting? What are we supposed to do with them?
na craise plus mumu dey wori dem
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by StellaBella(f): 3:06am On Jan 30, 2013
SEE MY BINI SISTER TEETH!

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Princess055: 6:31am On Jan 30, 2013
undecided the girl no even fine sef mtcheew
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Lepatohset(f): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2013
She looks Shit even wid money.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by theripper: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2013
Stella_Bella: SEE MY BINI SISTER TEETH!

Na Benin again? I think se na Warri babe o? Well, d before after and forever pix no get difference, her Wowoh get Full stop.
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Catchfire1: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
the_ripper:

Na Benin again? I think se na Warri babe o? Well, d before after and forever pix no get difference, her Wowoh get Full stop.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin..i don die!
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by timpaker(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
which one be the before and which one be after? to me they all look the same, just the camera quality

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
I honestly don't know who she is.I thought a pic would show a familiar face, but nah
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by claremont(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
The 2nd picture make sense.
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by babseg(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
timpaker: which one be the before and which one be after? to me they all look the same, just the camera quality

and make-up
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by moneyhungry(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
she was born a monkey, now she looks like a pregnant frog...

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Scarpon(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
no different
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by trendystuf(f): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Not a nice thing to say. What if she were ur sister?
money-hungry :

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by naptu2: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
Karen won BBA in 2011, not 2009.

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by dasparrow: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
money-hungry :

LOL grin grin grin grin

That was mean angry

But still funny sha! cool
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh frodos bride...frede
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Intrepid1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
Bride of CHUCKY! angry
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by pure123: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
THIS IS WHY IT IS DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO MOVE 4WARD...............WHAT'S OUR BUSINESS WITH WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE AND HOW SHE LOOKS NOW?

IT'S THIS TYPE OF USELESS TOPIC THAT MAKES FRONT PAGE.........RUBBISH
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by funmemezy: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
Tank u jare,wch kind 2009?no b 2011?

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by razznaija(f): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
I really don't have any right to call someone ugly, so i'm just going to say that she is beautiful in her own way.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by kagel: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
naptu2: Karen won BBA in 2011, not 2009.
[b]plastic surgery breast nawaa!!!!
God will have mercy on you
[/b] [/b]
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by Dygeasy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
Me I no go complain say why the topic make front page

But yesterday na iyanya own dem show for us, see as that boy change.

In the past we don see Iceprince own, the boy own too don better face-wise

Go and watch Psquare's senorita and D'banj's Mobolowowon, compare how they looked than and now.

But our..

Own Karen Igho no gree fine o. They don do makeup, makeover, her face bone say in no go make-up. She still nor fine, she and fine don scatter fight tey tey... Bone her own don be. She get money sha!

Pffffff

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by bigfat01: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
[size=25pt]fine ugly girl HOW FAR ...AT least you fine pass my mama[/size].. F$%#$%@#%^#$%^
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by TableLeg(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
STIL FUGLY!!!!
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by buchibabe: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
What's with all dis so-called celebrity pics u guys post here all d time Bera topic to discuss don finish?
Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by phrankar(f): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
As if THEY are any better looking than her.....awon ode!!! She is beautiful in her way shikena

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Before And After Her Rise To Stardom by tintingz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
ugly ghel...buh her chest fine sha tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers / Wale Gates Daughter's Zanku Legwork Dance Moves / Kaffy Shares Adorable Photos With Her Cute Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.