Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35029 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by pendo89(f): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
coogar:

i don't understand the dialogue in the first place - odiaero is a rogue. all the fake documents including his photograph and data should be faxed to EFCC. odiaero is just buying time to run away with this back and forth discussion. postpone this dialogue till he is in the police net - he can explain himself there.

Hi coogar,Just asking, is this Odiero the Toyota Camry guy? The 'pilot'??
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
pendo89:

of course - the same odiaero i warned y'all about aeons ago!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
The pilot indeed. embarassed
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gboliwe: The pilot indeed. embarassed

he flies the presidential jet(on his playstation)
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
InesQor: Is there even still such a bank as Oceanic bank?

Maybe before the merger with Ecobank. Now maybe the same inside helper is in Ecobank.

The sad thing is that sometimes, bank workers don't even know what their family members and associates do with their own access to bank documents. Maybe the insider doesn't even know.
i doubt if there was a genuine insider in the first place.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
coogar:

this got me cracking. remeber when he was offering $100 a month for any one that flies with him using one software or was it a site.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
coogar:

Play station he bought with stolen money
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
coogar:

He get playstation? Na paper plane he dey fly mehn! grin

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by hbabe(f): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:

You dey craze o. grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by InesQor(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
LMAOOOOOO
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by InesQor(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
Chei Odiaero don suffer.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by pendo89(f): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
reading this thread from page one is no joke. Page 10 now and undecided

Thought he was a 'genious engineer' building/flying some space craft and that he was based at NASA. So he was into forex trading? grin

I got no words. Idgbu stop it.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by dagr8(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U are not serious o grin grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Another weekend without trading almost over
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by preciousoz: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Been quietly following all the Scam threads...

Odiaero, please pay up and save the already battered Image of My dear Country Nigeria.

Please do it as soon as you can .... Damn !! This is not nice at all .
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2013
@Sisebuto,At this point,I'll revert to a spectator or commentator on this thread and issue.
I have emailed you the outcome of my today's scheduled meeting.I wish you the best in recovering your money.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 12:32am On Mar 19, 2013
ifyalways: @Sisebuto,At this point,I'll revert to a spectator or commentator on this thread and issue.
I have emailed you the outcome of my today's scheduled meeting.I wish you the best in recovering your money.

Any "positive twist" yet?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2013
honeric01:

Any "positive twist" yet?
lolx.nothing really.
I have done my small bit offline and passed the info to Sisebuto.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2013
ifyalways: lolx.nothing really.
I have done my small bit offline and passed the info to Sisebuto.

Good job, it's well my sister.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by biolabee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
preciousoz: Been quietly following all the Scam threads...

Odiaero, please pay up and save the already battered Image of My dear Country Nigeria.

Please do it as soon as you can .... Damn !! This is not nice at all .

too late
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
The attention of the NL police is needed here:
www.nairaland.com/1234169/complaint-alabi-daniel-naija-web#14890682
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 5:53am On Mar 25, 2013
soloqy:

What of Nicodemus? Has he been arrested? Why not alert the Nigerian police on that? The link you posted is hardly a fraud case but a misunderstanding between client and web designer and is no where in the category of this case here.

I read this thread from beginning to end today for close to three hours and am shocked that till this last page, this criminal called Nicodemus is still walking free despite all the evidences of fraud and forgery of bank documents.

To Nikodemus, you are an Animal and a heartless, wicked fraud. You will get to a situation where you will look for mercy and you wont find
Problem is he's not in Nigeria.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Sisebuto: I am sure he is in Nigeria. How do you know that? If he is not in Nigeria, he is is the area, maybe Ghana.
Truth is it has been very difficult to track his exact location, he's an experienced scammer.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^ I sincerely hope this' not the end of this matter. I believe no matter how experienced a scammer Odiaero is, he can still be smoked out from wherever he may be hiding. All that's needed is dedicated and relentless persistence to this cause, by all concerned, including the law enforcement agencies. You guys could start by unravelling the mystery behind his success in using Oceanic Bank instruments to fool his victims, then submitting these evidences to the authorities for further investigation.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2013
^^ Good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.