Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 PM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (34968 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
erniok:
on the contrary, you were rivals. i hope you are not having a victory party. tongue tongue tongue
My thoughts exactly.
Who is Sisebuto? Fxkings? Likely.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Freiburger(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
Thought this guy was based in Slovakia learning how to fly an aircraft. grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm, these evidence are just too damming.

Gboliwe:
My thoughts exactly.

Please do not make this a trivial issue with the way you post or are you related to odiaero? undecided (just an innocent question o)
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
honeric01: Hmmm, these evidence are just too damming.

Please do not make this a trivial issue with the way you post or are you related to odiaero? undecided (just an innocent question o)
Are you sisebuto? I saw the link jaybee posted. Very likely you are too.
You are what you think. I may be poor but you cannot get my type of honesty anywhere. I'll rather die poor than steal or scam.

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sisebuto: BEWARE: NICODEMUS ODIRACHUKWUMA ALIAS ODIAERO IS A FRAUDSTER

This is to bring to the attention of the public that the above man named Nicodemus Odirachukwuma is a confirmed fraudster who disguise as a forex trader (but in real sense is a gambler), make people believe in him by displaying stolen and 3rd party account details (investor's password) just to deceive the public into giving their accounts to him for trading.

He has crashed accounts worth more than $2 million and has been running ever since.

Not just that he crashed and lost people's monies,but he also deceived most of us who invested with him into sending money to him directly into his bank account in order to pay us back our money.

He has been running for months now and we are trying to track him down. who ever has any useful information on him should please contact us through this website and a reward awaits you. we have reported him already to various agencies but we still need help with pinning him down.

He's in Nigeria but lies about being in hong kong and China which is not so because we were able to track him by IP and phone number but still need info on his whereabout.

He has rendered alot of families broke and hopeless, we want him to be stopped before he render more families broke and hopeless. he's dangerous to mankind and must be stopped by all means.

Help mankind and help hopeless families from Odiaero (Nicodemus Odirahukwuma.)

More details are on the website and we have every evidence to prove our allegations on the website.
fake documents by him
fake names and IDs.
Fake Alias and alibis but in the bank and other places.

Please we need help in tracking him down.

www.nicodemus-nwankwo.com

Thanks and God bless.

Hello,

I can feel your pains, but be dat as it may be, frm the little I can see, he comes on and off to Lagos Nigeria, especially the Island, if you can provide the following information, I should be able to give some information consigning him.

1. You claim to hv made payment to his Nigerian bank account, can u produce a scan copy of the bank details, I.e the bank account number, account name, name of bank etc.

2. Does he hv a website? If it more than one pls post all...

3. What telephone numbers where u using to contact him? Mtn, Zain, etc. Pls do post all his numbers if u do hv access to dem.

4. Wat email addresses do u normally use in contacting him? Pls post as many as u can.

5. Can you also post a link to his user name here on Nairaland?

6. Have you seen him one-on-one, i.e if you see him can u identify him?

Thank you!

N:B
Was der any form of written agreement between yourself n defendant, reasons are dat in forex trading, anybody can loose, sometimes u win and sometimes you loose, the defendant can make a claim dat he lost, as a result of turblent mkt conditions, but less see how it goes frm here!

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
Gboliwe:
Are you sisebuto? I saw the link jaybee posted. Very likely you are too.
You are what you think. I may be poor but you cannot get my type of honesty anywhere. I'll rather die poor than steal or scam.

If i am, i wouldn't hide, why should i hide? if i could come out then, why can't i come out now?

say something reasonable, people's hearts and lives are involved here so do not joke with things you know little about unless you're Odiaero or related.

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello,

I can feel your pains, but be dat as it may be, frm the little I can see, he comes on and off to Lagos Nigeria, especially the Island, if you can provide the following information, I should be able to give some information consigning him.

1. You claim to hv made payment to his Nigerian bank account, can u produce a scan copy of the bank details, I.e the bank account number, account name, name of bank etc.

2. Does he hv a website? If it more than one pls post all...

3. What telephone numbers where u using to contact him? Mtn, Zain, etc. Pls do post all his numbers if u do hv access to dem.

4. Wat email addresses do u normally use in contacting him? Pls post as many as u can.

5. Can you also post a link to his user name here on Nairaland?

6. Have you seen him one-on-one, i.e if you see him can u identify him?

Thank you!

Not to sound like being too forward, but i know why i have to say this because i was contacted already by different people asking to know what i know about Odiaero due to what Jaybee posted (the link). And i do not know him in person nor met him in person before so no one should ask me about him again.

Kindly go through that website posted by the OP. the details you're seeking are all there.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
honeric01:

Not to sound like being too forward, but i know why i have to say this because i was contacted already by different people asking to know what i know about Odiaero due to what Jaybee posted (the link). And i do not know him in person nor met him in person before so no one should ask me about him again.

Kindly go through that website posted by the OP. the details you're seeking are all there.

Frm the website posted by the OP, it seems the poster created it to create an awareness, I need his own website site, bank details!

N:B, even if the website is no longer functional!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^^

His own website? his details to do what exactly? The OP's website is functioning and i have checked well before typing any word on this thread and still function till now.

Anyways, whoever wants to know what i know about odiaero should know that i know nothing about him in person rather than what he says online through emails, chat and sometimes phone (with hidden number off course). so stop bothering me. angry
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by TableLeg(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
SMH ... Scammers and fraudsters will never know peace
Nicodemus, you will serve your punishment on earth and in hell, you thieving son of a bastard!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by aieromon(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
The number of dishonest people disguised as Nairalanders these days is alarming.

I wish to see the end of this.

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by seanet01: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
Incredible!
Can this be true?
Odiaro of all people.
Other comments reserved!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
honeric01: ^^^

His own website? his details to do what exactly? The OP's website is functioning and i have checked well before typing any word on this thread and still function till now.

Anyways, whoever wants to know what i know about odiaero should know that i know nothing about him in person rather than what he says online through emails, chat and sometimes phone (with hidden number off course). so stop bothering me. angry

Hello Mr. Eric. O,
I can seems to get wat you're upto, are the legal adviser to Odiaero? Pls state if you're, I hv read the posters case from page one, the website he placed der is frm him, not Odiaero's website, frm little research carried out, Odiaero has a forum, not dat popular per say, I sometime 3 yrs ago visited the forum, but hv lost the details, dat is while I am asking for it, to bring out Odiaero's details, likewise his bank and telephone numbers, u understand wat I am saying now?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello Mr. Eric. O,
I can seems to get wat you're upto, are the legal adviser to Odiaero? Pls state if you're, I hv read the posters case from page one, the website he placed der is frm him, not Odiaero's website, frm little research carried out, Odiaero has a forum, not dat popular per say, I sometime 3 yrs ago visited the forum, but hv lost the details, dat is while I am asking for it, to bring out Odiaero's details, likewise his bank and telephone numbers, u understand wat I am saying now?

now i'm lost, what exactly are you asking for and from who? the op? Odiaero or me?

Gboliwe accused me of being the poster.
You're asking if i'm odiaero's pa. So what exactly are you saying because i can't get you.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
honeric01:

now i'm lost, what exactly are you asking for and from who? the op? Odiaero or me?

Gboliwe accused me of being the poster.
You're asking if i'm odiaero's pa. So what exactly are you saying because i can't get you.

Hello,

Actually not frm u per say, but frm the OP, I was only responding base on your reply to all wat I requested for, U understand......
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hello OP,

Do not be mislead, those names are not Odiero's real names, the guy "Odiero" is frm Edo State, but sometimes comes to Lagos to do some business, but I can say, if he still does so till-date, If you can provide details of those things, I requested for, I should be able to give u details that will lead to his arrest!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Gboliwe:
My thoughts exactly.
Is this supposed to be a joke or what when lives are at stake here. Pls let's try to be mature knowing when to play and when to be very serious.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
honeric01:

ok. Understanding i believe.

then stop assuming. This is a delicate matter and the allegations here are not trivial.

ok. Understanding i believe.

That's odiaero's real names because i know this. He's not from edo state but lived there.

Thanks, research ongoing, I got his nairaland username now, I can see he did some deals with u way back and some people too, is a long one any way!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
surveyProf: Hello OP,

Do not be mislead, those names are not Odiero's real names, the guy "Odiero" is frm Edo State, but sometimes comes to Lagos to do some business, but I can say, if he still does so till-date, If you can provide details of those things, I requested for, I should be able to give u details that will lead to his arrest!
its obvious you are talking about a different odiaero. the odiaero that used to post in forex alert threads bears that name.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
The Odiaero frm little research carried out is a comfirm scammer, frm his email address, you will discover that he uses email extractor to extrat peoples email both here on nairaland and other website e.g myfxbook or something, I can post two thousand email addresses extracted by odiaero frm nairaland.com, also he has a fake job site for applicant to U.K, he impersonates, a company called www.odi.org.uk, an erospace company/training company, using dis email address odiaerospace@gmail.com, promising lots of foriegners training, jobs on erospace working field.

Finally, I dont have more details about him yet, I believe he can be tracked, expecially his location, and do not be surprise dat most fraudlent mails you received as a result of droping ur email address on nairaland.com do come frm Odiaero.
I will try and snap the emails and post dem here, for you guys to see for yourself!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
surveyProf: The Odiaero frm little research carried out is a comfirm scammer, frm his email address, you will discover that he uses email extractor to extrat peoples email both here on nairaland and other website e.g myfxbook or something, I can post two thousand email addresses extracted by odiaero frm nairaland.com, also he has a fake job site for applicant to U.K, he impersonates, a company called www.odi.org.uk, an erospace company/training company, using dis email address odiaerospace@gmail.com, promising lots of foriegners training, jobs on erospace working field.

Finally, I dont have more details about him yet, I believe he can be tracked, expecially his location, and do not be surprise dat most fraudlent mails you received as a result of droping ur email address on nairaland.com do come frm Odiaero.
I will try and snap the emails and post dem here, for you guys to see for yourself!
wow! Double wow!!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
Gboliwe:
wow! Double wow!!

My brother dis is just little, wen I get home later, I am currently using phone now, I will snap as many emails, used by Odiaero to scam people, both foriegner and Nigerians, if care is not taken, it should be up to a Billion email addresses. " A nairalander known as Femmey.moto is number 1 on the list of extrated mails, Odiaro saved.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by rozayx5(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
surveyProf:

Thanks, research ongoing, I got his nairaland username now, I can see he did some deals with u way back and some people too, is a long one any way!

Ok...
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by aieromon(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
surveyProf:

My brother dis is just little, wen I get home later, I am currently using phone now, I will snap as many emails, used by Odiaero to scam people, both foriegner and Nigerians, if care is not taken, it should be up to a Billion email addresses. " A nairalander known as Femmey.moto is number 1 on the list of extrated mails, Odiaro saved.

Cheiiiiiiiii
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
surveyProf:

Are you kidding me? Na wa oh, so i dey mind my business jeje and someone trying to scam me, the dude made some inquiries from me before and i told him of my procedure but never did the business . . . Well, God will continue to protect us oh.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by QueenAw(f): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
But if the alleged fraudster Odiaero is reading this thread now, wouldn't he just go completely underground? Perhaps, plans on how to get him should be kept mute!

In his last post on NL, he mentioned going to work in China for 5 years. I think that was him saying goodbye because he knew his time was up?! Anyway, with the amount of money he is alleged to have scammed off people $2.M, dude can be anywhere in the world with a new identity!... By the way, on another thread, someone mentioned searching for him on Facebook using his email address or something, and a different name from what you have (Nicolas) popped up. This might be worth checking out too.

I think what op knows for sure is what he looks like. Since op claims to have met him. Brilliant! Why not post his pictures all over? Someone might identify him. You could ask popular bloggers to post his picture with the caption "do you know this guy?" you'll be surprised people do. Some anonymous might have schooled with him in the past or something and know his birth name. What you have may not be his real name and someone seeing the picture who knows him may think it isn't him because of the name. Misleading.

His bankers should be contacted as well. He must have used guarantors etc.... Oh well, what an epistle!

Disclaimer- I do not know the OP, the alleged fraudster or anyone on this thread. Neither do I know if the OP's claims are true. I only read the OP's post today and I'm trying to help.

3 Likes

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Are you kidding me? Na wa oh, so i dey mind my business jeje and someone trying to scam me, the dude made some inquiries from me before and i told him of my procedure but never did the business . . . Well, God will continue to protect us oh.

My brother I myself was surprise, wen I saw it listed and saved among others like hundred, if you could recall, on that your email address, u must have been receiving some scam related mails, e.g. Job offers, investment etc, some of them should be coming frm him, he can choose to use inbox-mailer to send as many as 5,000 mails @ once, definitetly 100 of dem must show intrest expecially during dis recession, becos foriegner are not left out.

I will go and snap and post soon!

N:B~ There is somebody using MBO444 or something user name, he seems to be d one, I am still investigating!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Fhemmmy: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
surveyProf:

My brother I myself was surprise, wen I saw it listed and saved among others like hundred, if you could recall, on that your email address, u must have been receiving some scam related mails, e.g. Job offers, investment etc, some of them should be coming frm him, he can choose to use inbox-mailer to send as many as 5,000 mails @ once, definitetly 100 of dem must show intrest expecially during dis recession, becos foriegner are not left out.

I will go and snap and post soon!

I have seen a lot of such mail but i am careful when i click on links . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) / This Is Biggest Nose In The World / Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.