Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (34970 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2013
This criminal needs to be tracked down, anyone who recognizes him or with any useful info should drop us a line.

www.nairaland.com/1242069/kindly-track-criminal-kidnapper-innocent
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 6:50am On Apr 11, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2013
Sisebuto: How can I contact with Nairaland Administrator? I sent him a message but he didnt reply me. Can anybody help me? Thanks
Mail him at
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexynet: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
cheei.. i have missed oooh
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sisebuto: Nairaland administratior didnt reply me. Can anybody contact with him?

Just be patient, also pm the moderators of this section, most likely, they may help out!

Moderators: r231, Freiburger
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 23, 2013
Sisebuto: Tic, tac, tic, tac ..... Game over Nicodemus. You wanted it .... See you soon.

?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Keep pushing. That is the spirit. One day, you will find justice.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by bellong: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2013
@OP, I couldn't read all the stuff posted on this thread, however I have few questions.

Are his phone numbers you listed here still functional?, Does he have a functional bank account? Do you have a representative in Nigeria who could help you lodge a complaint?
If you have a representative, kindly send the person to State Security Service, Lagos office Beside CMD, magodo. The person can go with all the details and documents, I assure you that he will be apprehended within few days. They have helped me with similar situation before and the said culprit is now cooling off his head behind bars....
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by bellong: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sisebuto: I think his telephone number is working now, at least, one of them. I have his last IP, 2-3 weeks ago, and he is in Nigeria, Lagos. I have a person who is going to help me, but I may send some money to pay the transport, hotels and all cost is go to EFCC and ICPC. Obviously is the best way.

Reporting to EFCC is a good idea too but you can exploit all means in bringing the guy to book by equally sending the guy to the office I prescribed earlier... When all the agencies work towards an aim, I believe one of them will get him.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 4:09pm On May 02, 2013
I have always believed he is in Nigeria. He is one boastful and loudmouthed man. When looking for him, go to his village. He should be from Imo or Anambra state. Its them that bear that name nwankwo most
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:29pm On May 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 8:56pm On May 21, 2013
Sisebuto: Spanish police is working on the case, and they informed to Interpol. In a few weeks, Nicodemus will be included on Interpol files. Time will talk ....
Patience, focus, determination, grinding on till you meet the target. Do not be deterred. May the God of creation grant you quick success in this pursuit.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 4:33pm On May 29, 2013
With all the hackers,identity thieves, know-and-see it alls we have on nld, its such a shame that Odiaero, this issue have died a sloooow death.
Y`all couldn't get into odi's computer and fish him out? Or he greased some palms? Eh ?

OP, any updates jare?

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2013
@Ify my sis namesake, if you believed the hype you will believe anything.

It was all hype and no substance, and really helped Odira cover his tracks.

Funny peeps, in the end we all carry our cross alone.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 8:30pm On May 29, 2013
Lmao.
I was not among the "fooled brethren" oh. I have eyes and can see. Na today dem born me? cheesy

Twas a good shakara show all the same. Internet champions + internet olodos = comedy central.

I feel for the OP sha. Now that the dust is settled, I hope he "seriously" go about the biz of recovering his money. Its sad. All that money gone. sadLmao.
I was not among the "fooled brethren" oh. I have eyes and can see. Na today dem born me? cheesy

Twas a good shakara show all the same. Internet champions + internet olodos = comedy central.

I feel for the OP sha. Now that the dust is settled, I hope he "seriously" goes about the biz of recovering his money. Its sad. All that money gone.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 29, 2013
All the ify's I know are rugged but with a good heart, my sis is an example.

Recovering that money is like a shot in the dark; his circle/ helpers have been compromised.

I pray whatever he lays his hands on henceforth prospers.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On May 29, 2013
val_dee: All the ify's I know are rugged but with a good heart, my sis is an example.

Recovering that money is like a shot in the dark; his circle/ helpers have been compromised.

I pray whatever he lays his hands on henceforth prospers.
Awww...how sweet! Amen!!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 10:55am On May 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww...how sweet! Amen!!

Merci
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by soloqy: 12:50am On May 31, 2013
This is so sad
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
How did this end?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Sisebuto: I will publish soon updates. We are working on it ....
Okay. Waiting
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sisebuto, what's up? Any updates?

As per the self acclaimed,noisy,fake and irritating Jack beurs of nld, is show time over yet?
Yeye things. Twa
If to say OP wait for una with una fart arsse noise and threats, na heartbreak for killl am. Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) / This Is Biggest Nose In The World / Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.