Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

ICSL: Who has passed their test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICSL: Who has passed their test? (13035 Views)

Pls What ICS ltd Asking For Their Test And Interview? / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / Vacancy With Icsl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICSL: Who has passed their test? by nikkypearl(f): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
I know ICSL is a genuine recruitment agency,but is there anyone that passed their test and have gotten a job in the process,I wrote the test once,I scored 44 and I would like to try again.

1 Like

Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by darrytoz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
They are doing well in the business.......for u to proceed after their test u must score at least 50 and above......so u can give them a try once again......cus am currently undergoing documentation which is wht u will do after u have pass their test
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by darrytoz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
Are u an OND holder, HND holder or BSC holder or an IT student.......ICS is the place to be.....
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by sunjos79: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Just pray for ur luck.i had done my documentation since last year oct bt no response till now.The staff are bias in their posting.I have put them behind.bt dont wana discourage u.
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by nikkypearl(f): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
@sunjos..thanks.@darrytoz..HND
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by MCLION1(f): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
Please,hw did u people get to apply to ICSL? Am interested.

1 Like

Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by nikkypearl(f): 5:23am On Jan 30, 2013
You have to go to their office at Obanikoro with original copies of (Birth cert,Waec cert,NYSC cert,ONDnd HND result)just go with all your credientials.
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by Sanmexy(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2013
nikkypearl: You have to go to their office at Obanikoro with original copies of (Birth cert,Waec cert,NYSC cert,ONDnd HND result)just go with all your credientials.

Additional info: for B Sc. Holders Tuesday & Thursday r d best days.
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
I went for the test last year. Time was really short. No idea of my score cox they were to get back to the lucky ones.

However, I did see them give out recommendation letters to those who passed the previous test. Most people have to write the test like twice before you can make the cut off. Time given is ridiculously short.
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by darrytoz(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2013
I was contact recently for an interview....which i was posted to ACCESS BANK. The interview went well but they are asking for our results which we are yet to get from school.....but still waitn for reply from both parties nw(access and icsl) to no the next line of action
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by darrytoz(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2013
nikkyshyne: I went for the test last year. Time was really short. No idea of my score cox they were to get back to the lucky ones.

However, I did see them give out recommendation letters to those who passed the previous test. Most people have to write the test like twice before you can make the cut off. Time given is ridiculously short.

Y not give their test another try......hv meet someone there who wrote their test for 3times before he finally passed it. So therefore u can give it a trial......peace
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by darrytoz(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2013
sunjos79: Just pray for ur luck.i had done my documentation since last year oct bt no response till now.The staff are bias in their posting.I have put them behind.bt dont wana discourage u.

Yeah......they are very bias in their dealings....actually am nt putn them on my A list am just following the drama as it unfolds.thanks for the advice man they are also behind me. Would u imagine that i went for documentation more than 6times.....they reject alot
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by prodigy1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Crazy set of pple...wrote d test with some couple of guys...and only one lady passed.I walked up to her and she narrated d whole deal to me...she didn't answer any question and she was the only one dt passed. God dey!

1 Like

Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by hirety(f): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
I even passed but ve not been called. Even if u pass and u ve no insider, u r on a long thing! So dont waste ur precious time!
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by Oshosam(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ps if you wrote their test and were not called. Do yourself a favour. Go to their office again on a Test Day in the Morning when new candidates are being screened for their test. You know they have many people in their database. Try it, it works because it has worked for someone I know. People resign almost everyday in their clients' companies (banks).
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by Benissues(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
@all.....can peeps in d house give d full address of dere company?.........waitin 4 reply!
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by darrytoz(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Benissues: @all.....can peeps in d house give d full address of dere company?.........waitin 4 reply!

ICSL ilupeju......if u get to oshodi oke take a bus going to palm groove-onipanu drop at obanikoro and ask for ICSL.......peace
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by 9raCash: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
i wrote thier test last year nov and i passed at a sitting, got d job, was outsourced to union bank but soon discovered dat the bank job is a form of glorified slavery. i quit like 3weeks ago. icsl hav no oda job xcept the bank job, and trust me u dont want to be a teller or a marketer in a bank. I will advise u look for a better profession than the bank job. Cheers
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by jeffiejay(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2013
Hmmmmn.
9raCash: i wrote thier test last year nov and i passed at a sitting, got d job, was outsourced to union bank but soon discovered dat the bank job is a form of glorified slavery. i quit like 3weeks ago. icsl hav no oda job xcept the bank job, and trust me u dont want to be a teller or a marketer in a bank. I will advise u look for a better profession than the bank job. Cheers
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by bollybabbie4u: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
pls,anyone who has done d icsl exam shld tell me abt their exam, is it only english or wat?

1 Like

Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by darrytoz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
bollybabbie4u: pls,anyone who has done d icsl exam shld tell me abt their exam, is it only english or wat?
Combination of both......
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by iamolubunmi: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
How much do they charge?
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by olabanji88(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2014
Please am having an issue about icsl I filled der form online as IT inclined person I got an invite am I bin invited on d IT basis or has other basis( eg banking, customer care, oil n gas, insurance ) cos I know dem for dis things I am not sure of der operations in the telecoms field pls I need people who can clear ma doubt cos my test is on the 30th of June
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by dyfatai(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2014
ICSL is quite a place to be. I wrote and pass their test once, did my documentation and have been scheduled to be interviewed with ACCESS bank for like three times which i've ignored. The problem is I don't like bank jobs. If they have other clients asides from banks, it would have been fantastic.
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by mkoabiola: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
dyfatai: ICSL is quite a place to be. I wrote and pass their test once, did my documentation and have been scheduled to be interviewed with ACCESS bank for like three times which i've ignored. The problem is I don't like bank jobs. If they have other clients asides from banks, it would have been fantastic.
Hw dd u fill ur details?
Drop d site
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by dyfatai(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
mko abiola:
Hw dd u fill ur details?
Drop d site
just get on their website and enjoy urself.
www.integratedcorporateservices.com
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by mkoabiola: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls,what is d maximum age dey accept
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Plz house, is there any icsl branch in ibadan i can visit?
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Plz house, is there any icsl branch in ibadan i can visit?
Re: ICSL: Who has passed their test? by SENESCO(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2014
abbeynoni: Plz house, is there any icsl branch in ibadan i can visit?
Yea wen u get to mobil, ring road ask 4 d local govt, follow d road bside it n ask 4 teacher's house( i cant rememba again weda it's opp or behind d teachers house) Dey do dia test on mon & tues, make sure u go in d mornin wit originals n photocopies of ur credentials. Dia questn is just eng & math.

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren't We Getting The Invites??? Is Placard The Answer??? / Channels TV Vacancies In Abuja / N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.