Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

URGENT: Take The Following Steps To Ensure Entrance Into Heaven Chalay - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / URGENT: Take The Following Steps To Ensure Entrance Into Heaven Chalay (665 Views)

Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church / Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / When And From Where Did Jesus Ascend Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: Take The Following Steps To Ensure Entrance Into Heaven Chalay by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
1) I always say if you want to see a large group of hypocrites in one place, just walk into any place of worship. If you are a christian, I believe the ultimate goal is still to enter heaven last time i checked. To ensure your spot in the pearly gates, get rid of your Iphone, laptops, blackberrys, and stop using the internet. The only networking device you need, is your Holy Bible. you might be asking yourself 'what does this things have to do with not getting into heaven', well ill tell you. the bible says that there are seven deadly sins which are greed, gluttony, wrath, sloth, pride, lust and envy. I fully believe that if the internet, Iphone, blackberry, laptops, tv was around in the Bible-days, they would be number 8. I mean come-on, overeating and envy is a deadly sin. So because its not in the bible as a sin, doesn't mean its not a sin chalay. on the faithful day, I dont want you to stand in front of God and he tells you that you cant enter because of you spent too much time on facebook.....get rid of them...socialize with God with you bible....
Re: URGENT: Take The Following Steps To Ensure Entrance Into Heaven Chalay by enilove(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Thank you, may God bless you.
Re: URGENT: Take The Following Steps To Ensure Entrance Into Heaven Chalay by AtheistD(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2013
Why dont you take the lead grin
Re: URGENT: Take The Following Steps To Ensure Entrance Into Heaven Chalay by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Why dont you take the lead grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies! / Should The Roman Catholic Church End Its Pro Celibacy For Priests? / Your Thoughts On The Turin Shroud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.