Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Does Magic Prove That Spirituality Exist And In Turn Proves The Supernatural? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Magic Prove That Spirituality Exist And In Turn Proves The Supernatural? (901 Views)

Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / NL Atheist. Male/female Wud U Marry An Atheist In Turn? / How DNA Technology Proves The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Magic Prove That Spirituality Exist And In Turn Proves The Supernatural? by Ozegbe(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
As an agnostic, I really don't believe in the bible or any form of religion, but I know that there is a force greater than man somewhere in the universe...

I have seen magic done live in my present. somewhere at ikeja under bridge some few years back...I saw things disappear and reappear right before my eyes...

Many of you might have witnessed some of these magicians perform live on several occasions...we can't possibly deny magic don't exist, except our eyes are being deceived.

This is surely beyond the physical.....even metaphysics can't fully explain it...the mind can't comprehend it....it has no scientific backing or explanation....

My question is how do we reconcile magic, spirituality and the existence of a supernatural being?

if we can not fully understand magic, how then do we hope to fully comprehend the supernatural...?

Could magic possibly be a reasonable prove that humans are not alone on the earth, and that there exist a different realm of existence outside the physical world? like a world of spirit where God or gods probably operate?

I was just thinking deep about the concept of magic and how I could relate it to the concept of God.....

let's share more light on this.
Re: Does Magic Prove That Spirituality Exist And In Turn Proves The Supernatural? by Ozegbe(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2013
Why is there no response to this post?

or my point isn't explicitly detailed enough...?
Re: Does Magic Prove That Spirituality Exist And In Turn Proves The Supernatural? by beejaay: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
There is silence because u are gonna av to figure that out urself (Buddha said enlightment is the end of suffering. What is left afterward? He was silent on that). U are gonna av to create ur own reality.u wanna believ it or not cos there are one million and one reasons to believe and to not believe. In the end its all in the mind

(1) (Reply)

REINCARNATION "The Boy Who Lived Before" / Bishop Fulton Sheen Message On The Catholic Church... / Recommended Books That Will Change Your Life Forever And For The Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.