Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning (2648 Views)

The CallED, The SanctifiED And The PreservED - An Exposition On Jude Verse One. / COME LET US REASON TOGETHER –SPIRITUAL UPGRADE AND UPDATE. / Come Now Let Us Reason Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Goshen360(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Following the stories of many things going on around us as Christians in the body of Christ and hearing odd stories especially on this forum, I've decided to call my Christian brothers and sisters to what I called, sanctified Holy Ghost thinking and/or reasoning - Don't mind me, that's just what I called it.

Many of us Christian had been 'programmed' by many erroneous teachings that everything about the faith is 'spiritual' and hence we cannot use our senses or reasoning faculty anymore. Many Christians attend worship service and while they are at it, they loose their senses which is often called 'common sense'.

Brothers and sister, there is a place for "faith" in believing God for something but there's also a place for reasoning and thinking the word of God. Now, I'm not referring to 'wisdom of this world' which is of this world but I'm referring to reasoning out the scriptures in our new birth or sanctified nature unto God. God isn't gonna do what we are suppose to do by ourselves.

Today, I can't but express pain in my heart when I hear stories of how 'young' Christians are being manipulated because they've been programmed to believe they cannot use their brain and senses to reason for themselves the moment they believe in Christ as their Lord and Saviour. This is a wrong teaching as we see Apostle Paul 'reasoning' the scripture with the Jews.

New International Version
As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures. - Acts 17:2

They arrived at Ephesus, where Paul left Priscilla and Aquila. He himself went into the synagogue and reasoned with the Jews. - Acts 18:19

The word of God also teaches that, those who will handle the word of God skillfully unlike babes using milk of the word are those who will engage their (sanctified) senses to exercise discernment of good and evil.

King James Version (KJV)
Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. - Hebrews 5:11-14

Brothers and Sisters, the fact that we are Christians doesn't mean we loose our senses of reasoning or thinking the scriptures in our place(s) of worship and our personal lives. Finally, we must study and know the word of God in order to able to 'reason' the scriptures as seen in the case of Apostle Paul. Reasoning that is not scripture based is 'wisdom of this world' and will distort the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Bella3(f): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^1000 LIKES
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Goshen360(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^^ Thank you my sister. I hope to add more nuggets should this thread expand further. Otherwise, this will do the work of the ministration. You know one of the fruits of the Spirit of God is SELF-CONTROL. That involves a conscious use of your Holy Ghost permeated mind to engage in the thing of the Spirit. The Holy Ghost helps us to control SELF while we consciously yield to such help.

1 Like

Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Dsage1: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
@Goshen, thank God for your life. You just mentioned one of the greatest problems facing by many christians brothers/sisters these days.
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by plappville(f): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nice one Goshen, May God help us all as we submit to His word.
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Thank you Goshen.

This beautiful article and a recent YouTube video I was watching compelled me to write a new article.

Unfortunately , I suspended my brain by faith for much of my Christian life , and this caused me great hurt , pain and failure.

I trust that with this new desire to contend for the faith once delivered to the saints, and to search out the scriptures with prayer and humility, God will break down the falsehoods, lies and errors that have been entrenched as orthodoxy in our modem day system.
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by MrAnony1(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2013
Nice, this has the makings of becoming a very good thread indeed. I'd say why don't we start our discussion by this question:

What does it mean to be a Christian?

The floor is open. Please biblically based answers only!

1 Like

Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by christemmbassey(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2013
Mr_Anony: Nice, this has the makings of becoming a very good thread indeed. I'd say why don't we start our discussion by this question:

What does it mean to be a Christian?

The floor is open. Please biblically based answers only!
to be a christian means, you are 'born again' you are a new 'type/kind' of man, (therefor if any man is in christ, he is a new creation....)2cor5:17. This new type/kind/specie of man has a diff life called 'zoe' (eternal life)1jn5:10-13, (KJV) so there are two types/kinds of human beings in the world, (î)the man who has eternal life(christian) and (2) the man who does not have eternal life (the non-christian) this life of a christian can only be lived and experienced through Jesus Christ. Ok other views
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by okeyxyz(m): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2013
christemmbassey: to be a christian means, you are 'born again' you are a new 'type/kind' of man, (therefor if any man is in christ, he is a new creation....)2cor5:17. This new type/kind/specie of man has a diff life called 'zoe' (eternal life)1jn5:10-13, (KJV) so there are two types/kinds of human beings in the world, (î)the man who has eternal life(christian) and (2) the man who does not have eternal life (the non-christian) this life of a christian can only be lived and experienced through Jesus Christ. Ok other views

Everything you write above is all abstract, but you have not nailed it down to reality...

A christian is simply someone who is free from sin through faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. For the law which condemns us of sin are now abolished. With the law no longer in the way, so likewise is sin no longer in the way.
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law(1 Corinthians 15:56 );

It is impossible for you to sin.
No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God(1 john 3:9 )

Therefore All-Things you used to think were sins(makes you unworthy of godhood) are no longer sins, and you are set free to go as you please. So se.x without marriage cannot be sin, drinking alcohol cannot be sin, gambling cannot be sin, smoking cannot be sin, etc
...FOR THE EARTH IS THE LORD’S, AND ALL IT CONTAINS(1 Corinthians 10:26 )

You are left to your own senses to use this new found freedom as you please. You can either use it wisely to your own profit or foolishly to your own loss and sorrows,
All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful, but not all things edify(1 Corinthians 10:23 )

but they are not sins for it is impossible for god to sin.
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by christemmbassey(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

Everything you write above is all abstract, but you have not nailed it down to reality...

A christian is simply someone who is free from sin through faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. For the law which condemns us of sin are now abolished. With the law no longer in the way, so likewise is sin no longer in the way.
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law(1 Corinthians 15:56 );

No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God(1 john 3:9 )

Therefore All-Things you used to think were sins(makes you unworthy of godhood) are no longer sins, and you are set free to go as you please. So se.x without marriage cannot be sin, drinking alcohol cannot be sin, gambling cannot be sin, smoking cannot be sin, etc

You are left to your own senses to use this new found freedom as you please. You can either use it wisely to your own profit or foolishly to your own loss and sorrows,
All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful, but not all things edify(1 Corinthians 10:23 )

tnx for explaining my post in other words.
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by MrAnony1(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

Oh my God, No! This is so wrong!..........you have just succeeded in panel-beating scripture mercilessly!
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by ijawkid(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Oh my God, No! This is so wrong!..........you have just succeeded in panel-beating scripture mercilessly!

Lmao....grin....anony run for your life......okey has gone cwazy.......lol.....grin.......
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by okeyxyz(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2013
Mr_Anony:

How so?? It is hard for christians to accept the true gospel of christ because it is incompatible with our human morales, it destroys all the institutions and codes that we have relied on for guidance and validation.

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 “For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW; 36 and A MAN’S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD.
37 “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38“And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39“He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it. (Matthew 10 34-39 )
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by MrAnony1(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

How so?? It is hard for christians to accept the true gospel of christ because it is incompatible with our human morales, it destroys all the institutions and codes that we have relied on for guidance and validation.
Interesting. I'll ask two questions based on the gospel of Christ and all you have to do is tell me what you understand by them;

I'll use the adultery as our case study here because you touched on sex outside marriage and Jesus preached against adultery (Matt 5:28)

So here goes, please answer honestly....

1.When Jesus says "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand" Does He mean:-
A. Confess your adultery so that it can be forgiven and you stop committing it.
B. Confess your adultery so that it can be legalized and no longer be a sin to you.

2. When Jesus says "Go and sin no more", Does He mean:-
A. Stop committing adultery or
B. You are free to continue in adultery if you like, it is no longer a sin to you.

Please answer in this format 1A or 1B or 2A or 2B. Then we can proceed to take a look at your post.

P/s: For now, I'll overlook what I perceive to be your "godhood" hypothesis as it is not really my focus here.(though it is equally very troubling). Maybe, we'll come back to it later. In the meantime, please take some time to STUDY Romans chapter 6 if you may.
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by okeyxyz(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Interesting. I'll ask two questions based on the gospel of Christ and all you have to do is tell me what you understand by them;

I'll use the adultery as our case study here because you touched on sex outside marriage and Jesus preached against adultery (Matt 5:28)

So here goes, please answer honestly....

1.When Jesus says "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand" Does He mean:-
A. Confess your adultery so that it can be forgiven and you stop committing it.
B. Confess your adultery so that it can be legalized and no longer be a sin to you.

2. When Jesus says "Go and sin no more", Does He mean:-
A. Stop committing adultery or
B. You are free to continue in adultery, it is no longer a sin to you.

Please answer in this format 1A or 1B or 2A or 2B. Then we can proceed to take a look at your post

##Before I answer, I need to make you aware of "A Wisdom" here. First, you need to understand that there were two versions of Jesus when he walked the earth. The first version was the jesus who preached and kept The Law, because his mission was to come to "fulfill" the law. So until he fulfills it, he could not speak against this law. Then there was the jesus who spoke against the law, but because the law was still legally subsisting, He would speak in parables(hidden), thus not breaking the law that he came to "fulfill". So Jesus has since fulfilled this law by becoming the personification of the law and dying, and by dying, he has put the law to death, and this is the era of grace.

so to answer your questions:

##(1A) According to the law: Means what it says literaly

According to grace, Confess your sins means: renounce the law as your standard of righteousness, for the law itself is the sin.

##(2A) According to the law means what it says literally

According to grace Sin no more means: submit yourself to grace, not to sin(The law)

But christians today are still stuck-up to that "good" jesus who kept the law literally, but they fail to decode the revelations of his parables which was the real mission and true gospel. Thus Paul wrote that we no longer recognize that jesus of human morales:
Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer(2 Corinthians 5:16 ).

Remember when a certain ruler addressed Jesus as Good Teacher? What was jesus answer to him?
And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone(Luke 18:19 ).

This would give you the idea that our morale standards of right is actually wrong in the eyes of god.
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by PastorKun(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

Do you attend Christ embassy
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Joagbaje(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Pastor Kun:

It's not Cec teaching
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by okeyxyz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
Joagbaje:
It's not Cec teaching

Thank you joor..

But speaking of christ Embassy, Oyakhilome is the only one of the "big" nigerian pastors who seem to have an idea of the true gospel. He seems to be approaching the point, talks about it, But he never quit gets there...
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Boomark(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

It's not Cec teaching

Do you teach the same thing?
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by ichuka(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

l
1 John 1:8-10
New International Version (NIV)
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.
Dude are you calling God a liar?
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by okeyxyz(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
i.chuka:

l
1 John 1:8-10
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.
Dude are you calling God a liar?

What is sin but the consciousness and value-system of the law? That is what we should work continuously to rid ourselves of. To say we had no sin is to say we were never under the conscience of the law and therefore never needed liberation by christ.
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Boomark(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

Thank you joor..

But speaking of christ Embassy, Oyakhilome is the only one of the "big" nigerian pastors who seem to have an idea of the true gospel. He seems to be approaching the point, talks about it, But he never quit gets there...

1 John 1:9-10
9 If we confess our sins, he is
faithful and just and will forgive us
our sins and purify us from all
unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we
have not sinned, we make him out
to be a liar and his word is not in
us.

1jn 5:17
All unrighteousness is sin; and yet there is a sin that does not incur death.

I hope you believe John wrote this to Christians not heathen?

1 Tell us what sins he is asking Christians to confess and ask for its forgiveness.

2 He also said those that sin and claim they have no sin are liars. Why?

3 Why is he telling Christians that all unrighteousness is sin? Are these unrighteousness different from that of the world?

1 Like

Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by ichuka(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

What is sin but the consciousness and value-system of the law? That is what we should work continuously to rid ourselves of.
To say we had no sin is to say we were never under the conscience of the law and therefore never needed liberation by christ.
Dude please do speak English.and stop confusing viewers
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by ichuka(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boomark:

1 John 1:9-10
9 If we confess our sins, he is
faithful and just and will forgive us
our sins and purify us from all
unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we
have not sinned, we make him out
to be a liar and his word is not in
us.

1jn 5:17
All unrighteousness is sin; and yet there is a sin that does not incur death.

I hope you believe John wrote this to Christians not heathen?

1 Tell us what sins he is asking Christians to confess and ask for its forgiveness.

2 He also said those that sin and claim they have no sin are liars. Why?

3 Why is he telling Christians that all unrighteousness is sin? Are these unrighteousness different from that of the world?
Nicely placed!!
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by anukulapo: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
@GOSHEN
While we have to reason the "reasonable" parts,let us not forget that God is not an idea/body of theories that is subject to review by us.

There are the parts of our faith that must be accepted and swallowed hook,line and sinker otherwise,we are not a part of the faith in the first place.

Nice challenge you have posted to the church anyways.

Cheers!

P.S.
Watin happen now? We no come here from you again for that side. Abeg,if you no go come futher your doctrinal position again,just come give your honourable "sign-off" post. wink

Even you FROSBEL. You no gree come back. cool cool cool
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Goshen360(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

My brother, this your teaching is VERY VERY DANGEROUS. I read it from side-line last night while in bed but I couldn't reply because it was sleep o'clock. How can you say something like this? The reason we fellowship together and scrutinize one another is to stem wrong teachings. The Bereans did same to Apostle Paul. Like Mr. Anony said, this your teaching is wrong bro. Yes, I'm not a law teacher and the strength of sin is the law but Grace however is not a license to continue to sin but Grace is empowerment NOT to continue to sin.

How can you say s.ex without marriage (cannot be sin) is NOT fornication just because someone is in Christ? A Christian can sin even when such is in Christ, that is, it's possible for a Christian to sin (miss the mark or go off the mark or track) when in Christ but we don't GO ON SINNING. The Corinthians Christian, some while in Christ even sleep with their father's wife etc. That doesn't mean they're not Christians anymore but they missed the mark and committed se.xual immorality. When did Apostle Paul, a Grace preacher tell them it's not sin?
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Goshen360(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

##Before I answer, I need to make you aware of "A Wisdom" here. First, you need to understand that there were two versions of Jesus when he walked the earth. The first version was the jesus who preached and kept The Law, because his mission was to come to "fulfill" the law. So until he fulfills it, he could not speak against this law. Then there was the jesus who spoke against the law, but because the law was still legally subsisting, He would speak in parables(hidden), thus not breaking the law that he came to "fulfill". So Jesus has since fulfilled this law by becoming the personification of the law and dying, and by dying, he has put the law to death, and this is the era of grace.

According to grace, Confess your sins means: renounce the law as your standard of righteousness, for the law itself is the sin.

[size=20pt]According to grace Sin no more means: submit yourself to grace, not to sin(The law)[/size]

But christians today are still stuck-up to that "good" jesus who kept the law literally, but they fail to decode the revelations of his parables which was the real mission and true gospel. Thus Paul wrote that we no longer recognize that jesus of human morales:
Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer(2 Corinthians 5:16 ).

Remember when a certain ruler addressed Jesus as Good Teacher? What was jesus answer to him?
And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone(Luke 18:19 ).

This would give you the idea that our morale standards of right is actually wrong in the eyes of god.

okeyxyz,

I love your teachings because they are NOT milk but strong meat for the mature Christians otherwise, the young Christians will abuse the Grace. The things written above are just revelational and insightful. I advice every mature Christians to digest before commenting. I love it!

However, there's wisdom in teaching Grace and in teaching generally. If you'd said the highlight in your first response, I'm very sure you won't be cautioned by me or by Mr. Anony. Submitting to Grace helps us overcome sin - Grace is NOT a virtue but a person, Jesus Christ! Until Christ fulfilled the law, Grace cannot go into effect and yet, Grace and truth CAME BY JESUS CHRIST. My brother, I don't want you to be guilty of Jude 1:4 please,

New Living Translation
I say this because some ungodly people have wormed their way into your churches, saying that God's marvelous grace allows us to live immoral lives.....

Christ (Grace) did NOT come to license believers to CONTINUE TO SIN JUST BECAUSE HE FULFILLED THE LAW, HE CAME TO EMPOWER BELIEVERS TO OVERCOME SIN AND NOT TO CONTINUE TO SIN BECAUSE HE (CHRIST, GRACE) HAD FULFILLED THE LAW IN WHICH THE LAW IS THE STRENGTH OF SIN. So, since the power of law was destroyed, Grace was GIVEN. That's why Hebrews says, He TOOK AWAY (minus, subtract) the first that He may ESTABLISH (add, plus, save) the second.
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by Goshen360(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
anukulapo: @GOSHEN
While we have to reason the "reasonable" parts,[/b]let us not forget that God is not an idea/body of theories that is subject to review by us.

[b]There are the parts of our faith that must be accepted and swallowed hook,line and sinker otherwise,we are not a part of the faith in the first place.

I hope you're still NOT reading my thread and teaching with biased mind, otherwise, you'll miss the truth therein. Just asking o, not making conclusions. I made my point very clear from the beginning of the Op, look at it here and parallel with the highlight from your comment and my teachings; we clearly agree on the balance,

Goshen360:

Brothers and sister, there is a place for "faith" in believing God for something but there's also a place for reasoning and thinking the word of God. Now, I'm not referring to 'wisdom of this world' which is of this world but I'm referring to reasoning out the scriptures in our new birth or sanctified nature unto God. God isn't gonna do what we are suppose to do by ourselves.

Today, I can't but express pain in my heart when I hear stories of how 'young' Christians are being manipulated because they've been programmed to believe they cannot use their brain and senses to reason for themselves the moment they believe in Christ as their Lord and Saviour. This is a wrong teaching as we see Apostle Paul 'reasoning' the scripture with the Jews.

As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures. - Acts 17:2

anukulapo:

P.S.
Watin happen now? We no come here from you again for that side. Abeg,if you no go come futher your doctrinal position again,just come give your honourable "sign-off" post. wink

Okay, I will attend the thread immediately. Although I made up my mind NOT to attend the thread again because you're going in circles talking about "HAIR" covering while the passage is clearly talking about "HEAD" covering. I will honour your request and go give my "sign-off" post as it is called.
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by plappville(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

Therefore All-Things you used to think were sins(makes you unworthy of godhood) are no longer sins, and you are set free to go as you please.[size=16pt]So se.x without marriage cannot be sin, drinking alcohol cannot be sin, gambling cannot be sin, smoking cannot be sin, etc[/size]

WAOHH!!! THIS IS NEW TO ME........... WATCHING FROM SIDELINE.......................shocked shocked shocked
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by truthislight: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

christemmbassey: tnx for explaining my post in other words.

"christians"!

Na wao grin

grin grin

they like to use their freedom as an excused for loose conduct.

cool
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by truthislight: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
okeyxyz:

According to grace Sin no more means: submit yourself to grace, not to sin(The law)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is getting very interesting grin

"GRACE!" lol.

Actually. Am really unable to say anything yet, since this seems to be what most "christians" do in the pretence of "GRACE!".
Re: Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning by truthislight: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Imho.

embassy

Lol. Maybe.

Its possible.

Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Service Message Of Dunamis Church By Pastor Sunday Onoja / Mary The New Jerusalem / Have You Heard Of Wedding Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.