Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings (25883 Views)

Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures / Are Kelvin Okafor's Portraits Fake? / Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by IgweAni: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2013
Rooneyboy: beautiful drawings, but do have a friend that is way better .

You can only dream!
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Sijo01(f): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2013
Awesome!
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Orikinla(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2013
[size=18pt]22 years old, Italian artist Diego Fazo's drawings will blow your mind. And HE IS SELF TAUGHT!

The following attachments are charcoal drawings and not photographs.[/size]

Don’t tell me you can tell the image below is a drawing and not a high-definition photograph, because I don’t buy it. In fact people were so skeptical this incredible piece of art was drawn by hand that young Diego Fazo had to put up some photos of the work in progress just to lay doubts to rest. And looking at his-mind-blowing masterpiece, can you really blame people for questioning it’s hand-drawn?

Like other talented artists who started their careers on Deviant Art, Diego is a self-taught pencil master whose technique matured with the passing of the years. He started out as a tattoo artist, and developed a passion for creating photo-realistic drawings. Inspired by the works of Japanese artists from the Edo period, like Katsushika Hokusai, he managed to capture people’s imaginations with his precise lines and oriental drawing techniques.

Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by U4unique(f): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2013
Nice artwork
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2013
Wise-talk:
There are two things that easily bring fulfillment in life, first is what u love and the second is what brings you money. If what you love is also what brings you money, then you are certainly on top of your career. If the reverse is the case, it may leave you miseable. This is why there are alot of frustrated graduates and on the other end, there are so many happy self-employed individuals.

so true.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by shadrach77: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2013
Some positive news about Nigeria for a change smiley smiley smiley
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2013
I need a drawing of Jack Bauer on my Shirts so that when ever i visit the north, them BH will be running from me.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by autchman144(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2013
Too good to be true
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by omenka(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2013
I'm finding it difficult imagining that of Mother Theresa as a drawing, let alone believing it is! Which planet is this guy from?? The DaVinci of our time..

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by FBS: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2013
He is good!
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by graceng: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2013
This is so kul. Well, that's Nigerians for you,we may have a bad name but anytime, anywhere, we represent (including the Sunday match wink)

Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by papaejima1: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2013
delors: I am also very good...its just that they are yet to discover my talent...
I used my pencil and crayon to draw Asa yesterday...If not for NEPA, I would have done better...check the image my work below...I hope she pays at least N1000 for this...e nor easy na...

Oh boy, na my club you dey?
Wonderful artwork...to those who don't know, we call this style ...abstract art shocked shocked shocked shocked

I swear u no well walahi...asa abeg hurry pay my guy..joor!

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by fili24: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2013
This guy is amazing, but for whites to consider him a genius
he must try to do other things too, not only black and white graphite pencil drawing

Okafor has the opportunity to learn this in one of the best university in Uk
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2013
Arin777: Pleasevavoid 'Safe Forte Investments Limited', Cairo Street, Opposite Diamond Bank, Wuse 2, Abuja.mThis is a criminal enterprise, a 419 business. Please do not go near these people. Once your money gets into their system, you will struggle to get it all back. They collect your money and use some to settle their old debts then you have to wait for them to get another maga whose funds they'll use to settle some of your own indebtedness. They will never pay you in full except Heaven helps you.

The owner, Mr. Adesola Adesola is as fraudulent as they come.

Please avoid these three numbers as much as possible:

A. 08103951616
B. 08023321292
C. 08037865525

Please stay safe. Don't deal with these fraudsters.

They and people like them have duped so many people in the southeast and they disappear at night leaving nothing when pressures mount from creditors. When i say millions, i mean above 30million.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by achi4u(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2013
oh!!! I wish i can do half of this?

those works are bomb
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2013
fili24: This guy is amazing, but for whites to consider him a genius
he must try to do other things too, not only black and white graphite pencil drawing

Okafor has the opportunity to learn this in one of the best university in Uk
what do you mean by the bolded? You see whites as superior ni angry
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2013
delors: I am also very good...its just that they are yet to discover my talent...
I used my pencil and crayon to draw Asa yesterday...If not for NEPA, I would have done better...check the image my work below...I hope she pays at least N1000 for this...e nor easy na...

Am sure you must have swallowed a mixture of fuel and dry gin..
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by redcliff: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]22 years old, Italian artist Diego Fazo's drawings will blow your mind. And HE IS SELF TAUGHT!

The following attachments are charcoal drawings and not photographs.[/size]

Don’t tell me you can tell the image below is a drawing and not a high-definition photograph, because I don’t buy it. In fact people were so skeptical this incredible piece of art was drawn by hand that young Diego Fazo had to put up some photos of the work in progress just to lay doubts to rest. And looking at his-mind-blowing masterpiece, can you really blame people for questioning it’s hand-drawn?

Like other talented artists who started their careers on Deviant Art, Diego is a self-taught pencil master whose technique matured with the passing of the years. He started out as a tattoo artist, and developed a passion for creating photo-realistic drawings. Inspired by the works of Japanese artists from the Edo period, like Katsushika Hokusai, he managed to capture people’s imaginations with his precise lines and oriental drawing techniques.

see this man o. who are you trying to decieve? the first picture is a bit plausible but the second is not at alll. looool. no try am again abeg.lol
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2013
prince_onx:
£10,000 can't be #265,000 or you meant £1,000?

Seriously, this is big money, like 6months-12months salary in UK.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by fili24: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2013
@ Redcliff

Google Diego Fazo and see for yourself
his works are out of this world
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by seunajia: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2013
Orikinla: 22 years old, Italian artist Diego Fazo's drawings will blow your mind. And HE IS SELF TAUGHT!

The following attachments are charcoal drawings and not photographs.

The second picture drawing lipsrsealed the water effects? shocked

I am proud of Kelvin. Like the article rightly said, he is a genius! I doubt his mother Theresa can be better. I doff my hat.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by redcliff: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2013
fili24: @ Redcliff

Google Diego Fazo and see for yourself
his works are out of this world

Omo its true o. WHo said we need cameras by the way? angry
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
tumababa: i think i have the right not to believe this.... cos i dont....it is UNBELIEVABLE.

BTW £10,000 is 2.65million naira. not 265K

Yes, because you cannot operate in that frequency. There are businessmen that make such amount daily. In Nigeria not in space.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by rhemal: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Find it very difficult to believe that pencil can do that.well that is a pure work of genius.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by rhemal: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Find it very difficult to believe that pencil can do that.well that is a pure work of genius.i
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Oahray: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
lagcity: I am so angry at this Okafor guy. Immediately I saw the title, I said "I bet he is lefthanded." I thought we lefthanders are supposed to be better in art than righties. Okafor, please go and change to left hand or else we will find you!
lefties better than righties in art? *yawn* tell me something interesting and true.

@topic, now this is the apex of portrait drawing. The realism is amazing!
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Samchelsea(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ozonna: If these are real drawings, then i am sure Mr Kevin has joined the infamous illuminati cheesy cheesy cheesy. His works are out of this world
so you're saying that God can't give someone an extraordinary talent but only Illuminati can? Please change ur mindset
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
pekelepekele: This one na witch oo!!! 10 gbosa abeg!!! . In fact despite the op said those pics was painted am still doubting if they were really painted ? This is really Nigeria's got talent!
I doubt too if those are drawings...or is he another Da Vinci?
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by gluv01(f): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Exactly my dear....Naija has got talent
pekelepekele: This one na witch oo!!! 10 gbosa abeg!!! . In fact despite the op said those pics was painted am still doubting if they were really painted ? This is really Nigeria's got talent!
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by gluv01(f): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
cheesy
Ivynwa:

There she goes-----Hey! take it easy while you fall for him, don't go tripping all over yourself grin grin kiss
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by gluv01(f): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
U nor well o. grin
I mean good portrait my dear
Lexusgs430:

I can also give you a portrait, but my area of specialization is nu.de portraits. When do you want to come visit me @ my studio?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages / Beautiful Paintings / 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.