Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings (25832 Views)

Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures / Are Kelvin Okafor's Portraits Fake? / Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by gluv01(f): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
abi o, u are correct.

It was in a personal interview that he was asked about his name, sounds Nigerian.

And he is a full igbo guy. Just that he went there early so he turned black British. They didn't say he is a Nigerian o. They just claimed him embarassed
solomon111: Those british mupetts did not even bother to put his country of origin in the report.
If he were a criminal,Nigeria would have been boldly written throughout the article.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by solomon111(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
gluv01: abi o, u are correct.

It was in a personal interview that he was asked about his name, sounds Nigerian.

And he is a full igbo guy. Just that he went there early so he turned black British. They didn't say he is a Nigerian o. They just claimed him embarassed
i am not surprised.
That's how the brits do.
They claim everything good.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by gluv01(f): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Yes, and reject the bad ones. mtcheewww
solomon111: i am not surprised.
That's how the brits do.
They claim everything good.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by LeJeun3: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Amazing!!! How does he make d rings and jewelry to shine?
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by gluv01(f): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Shiny graphites
LeJeun3: Amazing!!! How does he make d rings and jewelry to shine?
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Cherish100(f): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
He's truly a great artist. There are people who know how to draw as well. They just need some encouragement and to perfect their art here's a drawing of Justin Beiber by a friend of mine.

Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by gluv01(f): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
wonderful work
Cherish100: He's truly a great artist. There are people who know how to draw as well. They just need some encouragement and to perfect their art here's a drawing of Justin Beiber by a friend of mine.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
Cherish100: He's truly a great artist. There are people who know how to draw as well. They just need some encouragement and to perfect their art here's a drawing of Justin Beiber by a friend of mine.
wow i am loving this , i think i will have to resurrect my drawing arts career
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by tpia5: 2:26am On Feb 01, 2013
lagcity: I am so angry at this Okafor guy. Immediately I saw the title, I said "I bet he is lefthanded." I thought we lefthanders are supposed to be better in art than righties.

nah, the talent isnt based on the hand used, its innate or the result of training.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 01, 2013
the boy is I iluminatiee.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by Meristem: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2013
I am surprised that the Igbo bashers have not taken note of the glaring fact that this guy is IGBO sad angry yeye people
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by SisiKill1: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Meristem: I am surprised that the Igbo bashers have not taken note of the glaring fact that this guy is IGBO sad angry yeye people

Eejit!

Way to turn a beautiful thread on its head.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by gluv01(f): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
Meristem: I am surprised that the Igbo bashers have not taken note of the glaring fact that this guy is IGBO sad angry yeye people
grin
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by tpia5: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
The illiteracy on nl is really irritating.

I guess now some people have never seen an artist before?

If that's the case, then kindly stay off the thread instead of ruining it for those who know what art is.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by redcliff: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/970862_Chike12_jpg024f895bc998e04cd06e82da14633e90

lovely work no doubt but compared to okafor, this one na 2d. okafor own na 6d
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by gluv01(f): 1:14am On Feb 02, 2013
cheesy 3D in action
redcliff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/970862_Chike12_jpg024f895bc998e04cd06e82da14633e90

lovely work no doubt but compared to okafor, this one na 2d. okafor own na 6d
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by AyBelly: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
GOD sure knows how to endow people!!! This is crazilly excellent!!! Ohh how I wish I could draw like this
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by wizkidayodeji: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Waoh bib and big respect to kelvin okafor who has made us proud out their.

Would love to showcase the art piece of our own home based painter who's creative strength is in the use of colour rather than pencil that the great kelvin uses.

Once again BIG Respect to Kelvin Okafor

Portrait painting by Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (Awizzy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMZaGOUMcYs
The video above is the making of Godswill Akpabio and wife.
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by illrhymes(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2014
If £10,000 is N265,000, then I seriously wonder how much is £1,104 in Naira? #JustSaying #ItsNoneOfMyBusiness

Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by SmooshCHN: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
delors:
I am also very good...its just that they are yet to discover my talent...
I used my pencil and crayon to draw Asa yesterday...If not for NEPA, I would have done better...check the image my work below...I hope she pays at least N1000 for this...e nor easy na...
Lmao grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings by JacksonD7: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Loving the art

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Paintings / Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages / 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.