Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (9590 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia by elampiro(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2013
bbulldog: Chelsea players, Mikel n moses.....best for nigeria

Mikel was poor and played lazily. He slowed the game each time ball gets to him. He also lost possessions many times. That is bad for a midfielder.

There is a certain Joel Obi, he is missed.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia by Nedum1979: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2013
Bad bele people, wetin mikel do una, God don bless the guy if una like make una go die, afo anu people
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia by Tare55(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2013
Nedum1979: Bad bele people, wetin mikel do una, God don bless the guy if una like make una go die, afo anu people

Pls dont come here with ur afo anu BS. We are saying he could play better and move our game faster. He certainly has d talent but is not applying himself.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia by Arsenate(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2013
chucky234: Who be Musa,na commendian?
Ok I remember,dat senseless aboki wey die him hair like Jibri Cisse,dat guy dey look ground instead of forward na him make am dey run pass ball.
Make Keshi send am go Kaduna go sell suya for him papa jare.
I bet you'd be somewhere thinking you've made an intelligent comment on NL. Can't u just criticise someone without bringing ethnicity into it? Believe me, your types are the major problem we have in this country. Dumb, ignorant, tribalistic dolt...
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia by bisikeys: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2013
I dont know which match people watched, but i saw alot of poor individual play from the player. Everyone trying to do his thing. Efe Ambrose had a lively game but his decision making was poor. I ve always said it, if u are not Messi or Inesta, dont try to dribble 4 people. There were at least 2 times he ran into a crowd of players instead of passing to his teammates who were open. All in all, i would say we need a coach that is technically sound. This coach is still a very confused man. After playing close to 30 games, friendly and qualifiers, we still dont ve a first eleven. Before the start of the tournament, i asked a question, who will take dead balls for us. A lot of people said it did not matter. But look at the match yesterday. We were given freekicks in very juicy positions. You know your team is in trouble when Mikel plays freekicks for you. With Taye Taiwo, whe had a very good option.... The distance between the midfield and the strikers is much. Overall performance yesterday was at least better than previous matches, but that was expected considering the level of opposition. Cant we get a replacement for Elderson and Ogunde. That Ogunde fellow is a red card waiting to happen. Elderson is contributing little to the team. No use crying over spilled milk, i feel we would have been better off wit Taiwo, Odemwinge, and martins. At least those players with their play, had their way of motivating others.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia by Phrankve1(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2013
To me Mikel was one of our best players in this match,holding the ball nicely nd trying to link play with the attackers.
When you have 2 players man marking one player,you dont expect him to do much.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia by Ocean7pictures(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2013
Tell me players we have dat are better dan this squad. As for osaze, he always cause quarrel in the team. He fought wt Shaibu Amodu, Siasia, Auguavione and now tell keshi he wanna captian d team. WTF is him? Is he Messi or C. Ronaldo. He shud Bleep off. Lukaku even dey bench am for west brom.
uzeba: Nigeria has better player than this!! But corruption has go deep into NFF!! Simply because osaze says nigeria didn't have a captain they banned him!! Is yobo acting like a captain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? / Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? / Messi-suarez-neymar(msn) V Benzema-bale-cristiano Ronaldo (BBC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.