Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Do You Want To Be Rich? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Want To Be Rich? (10439 Views)

Get And Join Illuminati Kingdom Be Rich And Famous,call Agent Jude:09032222181 / Join The Illuminate Grate Kingdom In Calaba And Be Rich And Famous Call Mr Jude; / Facebook Fraudstes!! I Must Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by warrior101: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
imperiouxx: Because money is world most famous word and without it, you are nothing!

50 cent: "money, makes the world go around, you better get it: money cause hatred as soon as you get it"
Nas: You loose money chasing women, never loose women chasing money"

I must get this money because oppression too much. sad cry wink
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Popowaa: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
I dont want my children to suffer kwraa
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Clazzik: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
NeuroBoss: The subject of money-who has it, how they made and spend it is unarguably the most discussed. The few ones who have it are being villified for percieved bad ways of life but in all honesty, they secretly wish they become rich.
I know there are reasons for wanting to be what we are now and what we want to be.
For me, I love the good life. I want to be able to get what I want. I love the feeling that comes after being able to heal someone's financial handicap. I want to help the poor by creating jobs for them, donating to charities and helping a noble cause. I want to support missions in spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. What would you do differently with money? Why do you want to be rich?
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Tijay90(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
because I've had enough being broke,I wanna be able 2 take good care of my family...& whoever needs 2be taken care of.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Clazzik: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
NeuroBoss: The subject of money-who has it, how they made and spend it is unarguably the most discussed. The few ones who have it are being villified for percieved bad ways of life but in all honesty, they secretly wish they become rich.
I know there are reasons for wanting to be what we are now and what we want to be.
For me, I love the good life. I want to be able to get what I want. I love the feeling that comes after being able to heal someone's financial handicap. I want to help the poor by creating jobs for them, donating to charities and helping a noble cause. I want to support missions in spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. What would you do differently with money? Why do you want to be rich?

Hey fella... Its not compulsory tht u must b rich b4 u achieve sm of those things u mentioned cos even d poor can sort out sm of those things... If u cant help ur fellow human being whn u aint rich, u cnt help whn u re rich...... Sorry if dis annoys u, just my point of view

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Les: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
sexkillz: All I've ever cared for is contentment. Have a good house, clothe and feed my family well, drive a good car(not necessarily the latest car out there) have savings in case of emergencies, and have a good business that provides all that steadily.

I don't need riches that'll give me sleepless nights.

i wanna follow u just for this statement alone cos u just profiled my life expectancy..........

Oops...................... I also need money not to be a follow follow...ha ha.......... Well the bitter truth is dat, rich or poor, i just wanna be HAPPY IN LIFE, NO MATTER WAT NOR D COST... I just wanna be happy.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Revolva(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
What sort of question is this..why do I wanna get rich...

Being broke is the root of all evil..

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Top on the list

1. To propagate the good news of salvation by giving huge sum to missionaries
2. To help the poor
3. To live comfortably
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by scram(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
So that i can show people how thick my skin is all the time...
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by nonjebose(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
A 15 YRS OLD GIRL JUST LOST HER FATHER.SHE TEARFULLY NARRATED HW HER BROTHER HAS DROPPED OUT OF THE POLY,COS OF POVERTY.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Ebestsmscom: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
Why do you want to be rich?

This question no get answer.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Which kind question be this one?

Have you met anyone who would rather be poor? Mscheew.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by nonjebose(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
TO GIVE,GIVE,GIVE,GIVE,GIVE,GIVE AND GIVE. THATS WHY I AM RICH.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by nonjebose(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
TO GIVE,GIVE,GIVE,GIVE,GIVE,GIVE AND GIVE.TO HELP WIPE AWAY TEARS,PAIN,SORROW,SHAME & FRUSTRATION. THATS WHY I AM RICH.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by megachuks(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Life is worthless without money. We have come to this world and we ve to live the life to the fullest. Money can be use in so many ways, you can better your families live, do donation in the church. Infact a whole lot, too numerous to mention. In the nutshell, money is good.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Donmichaelz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mamaflex: Is like this question is not meant for me. Cos, i want to be wealthy.
wait for another post called Kiss the transformer...wat is d diff? ignoramanus SabiSABItrites
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by disboy: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
cuz u are dead without Moni
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Dfrenzy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
How can i help d poor, if am one of them? So, i need to get rich n give back to me. That's a win win.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by toyeoye(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
very very dumb question
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by aboaed: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz]All I've ever cared for is contentment. Have a good house, clothe and feed my family well, drive a good car(not necessarily the latest car out there) have savings in case of emergencies, and have a good business that provides all that steadily.

I don't need riches that'll give me sleepless nights.

[/quote
If ‎​​‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ r having sleepless nights, ‎​​‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ r probably not doing something right.
]
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
Revolva: What sort of question is this..why do I wanna get rich...

Being broke is the root of all evil..
Gbam!
With money comes power and respect.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Anthiga(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Depends on your definition of rich...For me happiness and a blissful state of mind in good health is enough motive...
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by dokunbam(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
greatgod2012: To affect pple's lives positively.
May God help me.

me too
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
You guys gat good plans oo!! But you guys should stop "wanting" and go get rich..
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by beldcat(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
"i was'nt just looking to make a living i was wanted to make a statement"-Donald Trump....same as me.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
So that I can use it to oppress that laide girl wey dey do shakara for me in my next street.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by oboy3(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
yuzedo: So I can f(u)ck B..itches! wink cool
hmmm,i never knew beastiality exists In Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by orelove4liff: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
Foolish question dat has uncountable answer
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by phadat(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Let's ask the audience *pls grab your keypad cos this is who wants to be a millionaire grin*
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by NeuroBoss(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jezyfreezman: because i want 2 move my mama out of ma ghetto....wanna repay her back her...i knw i cnt...but i wanna try ma best on her....wanna buy her tinz...i luv her so much sad
Hi Jezyfreezman, God will grant the desires of your heart. Mothers have done so much for us. They need to be repayed and given the good life.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Desoda: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
Cos poverty is a chronic infection. In short poverty can make a man curse God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident: Man Cut In Two On The Rail Way Track In Ibadan (picture) / Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] / Woman Delivers Mermaid Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.