Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind (23195 Views)

Awesome Photo Manipulations / AMAZING PHOTO MANIPULATIONS! THESE PICTURES WILL STUN YOU! / My Manipulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Ebestsmscom: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2013
Fantastic @Owner keep it up.
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Igwe9(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2013
cool!
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by chucky234(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2013
ebucha: We don suffer 4 Afrika. Wht is mind blowin here. These people think we still tie leaves in Afrika, or give out people to them as slave and get a mirror in return.
Mumu maga

1 Like

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by dulphines: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Great, but u didnt tell us that they are not ur works. U want to indirectly take credit. Tell us that these are collection of works from various graphics designers.
See bad belle at work! Did he say they're his works?

1 Like

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by misslaw(f): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2013
wow...
Dey luk so real
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by airmark(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2013
Nice art works. Can someone create the one which will transfer mourinho's brain to keshi's and become reality against cote d'ivoire at the on-going nations cup?

1 Like

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by ozaro(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2013
dulphines:
See bad belle at work! Did he they're his works?
no worry. him and d guy get small beef.
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2013
The amazing things you can get done with the brush tool.
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Ranoscky(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2013
Nice designs.
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Palchukwy: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2013
Brainrex: I made this one my self
check out more of my works
http://brainrex.deviantart.com

before: [img]http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/i/iw/iwanbeijes/553364_riders.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/g/gi/ginger7/438886_ostrich.jpg[/img]

After

do u hv to study computer science wat b4 one can knw all dis
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by lasrondo: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2013
Same here

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Samchelsea(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Guy, Photoshop is a software like most software. U use these software to manipulate a picture into another thing entirely that will send out a message. Photo manipulation is usually done with combination of photos.
thanks
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2013
vandarsar:
Will that makes you sleep better? Too many idiots on NL this days.

Your grammar is even stinking.
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2013
dulphines:
See bad belle at work! Did he they're his works?

He didn't say they are his works, but he didn't also say they are not his works.

1 Like

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2013
Awesome and scary!!
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Your grammar is even stinking.
hehehehehehehe what is "your grammar is even stinking"?. dude Ɣøµ re just vomiting incoherent words, your grammar stinks like a skunk in a junk of animal dung

2 Likes

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by ba7man(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2013
Pls, leave the @poster alone. It doesn't matter if the works are his or not. What's important is he can recognize creativity....Just admire the pics and move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Ellylace(f): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2013
Wow..so creative! smiley
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by sniperwolf(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Great art work
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Sike(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
Fantastic!
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Palchukwy:
do u hv to study computer science wat b4 one can knw all dis
no not at all
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by flagship(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
computer science gas NOTHING to do with graphic design. You either go to art school or learn it on your own.
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by bunmila(f): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
Strictly for psychos
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by DaGeeNius1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
Professional designs

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by xwolverine: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Naija vs ivory coast
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
They are all awesome. If they had used a black man on those amazing imagines black folks will be whining like a fat stripper who thinks she's hot but never make enough money sweating her asss out on the pole. They'd say it's racist especially the hand dryer
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by omenka(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sorry, I don't mean to be a wet blanket but, what's 'mind blowing' about these pics??
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by emandman: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
Where are the photos naa?
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Royalty1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Farm by Kelechi Amadi Obi
And the others I can't remember where I got it from.

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Ignatio(m): 6:36am On Jan 31, 2013
Can these be done using the photoshop software?
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by blackbeau1(f): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2013
They are awesome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Line Arts Made By Me.. / OSTmedia At Your Service! For Your GraphicDesigns... My Portfolio! / My Photo Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.