Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Help Me,i Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me,i Need Ur Advice (1143 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by omooko(f): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2008
I need ur advice,d man i love do not care abt my welfare.I av been lookin 4 job 4 a year now and he has never since then give me money.Im stayin wit my bro.even when i told him i was broke,he didnt give me money.what shd i do abt him?
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by olulu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2008
will u move in wit me?
am a welfare director in my area
i know all about welfare,
from ab initio to the break up

grin grin grin
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by iice(f): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2008
Hmmm maybe i operate differently but must he give you money? undecided And if it's bothering you, maybe you should take that up with him. . .he should know how u feel about the situation
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by madamkoko: 2:06am On Mar 07, 2008
If your man can't help you in times of need, DUMP HIM. enuff said.
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by Easybaby(f): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2008
@poster,
The solution is simple . . .deny him your honey pot! cheesy grin grin
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by talk2sulta: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2008
@poster
Tell him how you feel and what you are going through.I believe that if he really loves you,he cant be that insensitive to your plight.talk it over with him and watch how he reacts to it.But I would advice that you strive to become more independent.He can't give you a job,he can only inform you of a job opening.I suggest you find your likes(job seekers) and form a network with them.by so doing ,you can land yurself a nice job and consequently depend less on him.He will also respect you the more.Cheers.
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by zheroes(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2008
@ poster

what exactly is your welfare? you love him or his money, you said you are staying with your brother so to a reasonable extent he (brother) should take care of your necessities. am not ruling out the role of boyfriend but i guess its secondary, may be he is saving for you peoples wedding or something, i guess the problem we are experiencing in our society these days : most young girls put parental roles on the shoulders of their boyfriends and when the guy isnt meeting up its an excuse for a breakup, talk more to your brother for assistance i guess in that way you earn more respect from your boyfriend.

goodluck
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by 2dye4(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2008
i smell phoney all over this thread. pls can we move on to other life-changing issues! angry
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2008
madamkoko:

If your man can't help you in times of need, DUMP HIM. enough said.
This is funny coming from someone who is dating an ugly, golddigging man and cant let go.
@Poster, I understand what you mean, as much as i advocate for a woman to be independent, its alsoreassonable sometime that her man should help out. You could talk to him, tell him you need some assistanace. However, you have to be really diplomatic about it, let it not be as if you are demanding from him.
Its good to have a man or a woman who ill be there for you at your low moments.
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by Easybaby(f): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2008
This is funny coming from someone who is dating an ugly, golddigging man and can't let go

You don't mean it shocked shocked shocked

You could talk to him, tell him you need some assistance

She has done that several times without success, that was why she is here cheesy grin
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by efuah(f): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2008
Find a job baby, pls try ur best. . . . i for once don't like collecting money from my man, he knows what to do. If u've bn sleeping wt this boyfriend of urs, then i must say u're loosing twice. Stop giving him sex and search for a job.
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by kalmebad(f): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2008
Hey pple,let us be sentimental sometimes here, its not all abt money, yeah i dont agree one should love because of money, but come on, this is a girl that has no job, why does it feel ok for d guy to collect what she can offer, (love/sex) and in return he can not assist. "IS A FRIEND IN NEED NOT A FRIEND INDEED ANYMORE"? I hate it when people sound unrealistic. If the girl has a job, no issue here, but she doesn't. i hope u all sound what you potray to be.
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by madamkoko: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2008
Aisha2 and to all of you stupid people on this site, if you have nothing to say SHUT IT,

Is anything wrong in sharing an expereince, REAL OR NOT??

Why not take that ANGER and actually FIX your goddamn country,

I'm WHITE, lived in Nigeria, love Nigerian men, and my papa mad lots of MONEY OFF you FOOLSS!!!!!

sO If you have any insults, insult your foolish politicians.
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by Busta(f): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2008
madamkoko:

Aisha2 and to all of you stupid people on this site, if you have nothing to say SHUT IT,

I'm WHITE, lived in Nigeria, love Nigerian men, and my papa mad lots of MONEY OFF you FOOLSS!!!!!

Ole . . . u wish u were white

what are u doing on this website in the first place? seun. . . .see what u have caused, u created this webiste as a nigerian forum and now un-cultured, white wannabe and useless pple will join and start talking trash about men like ur dirty yansh!
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by funkybaby(f): 12:57am On Mar 08, 2008
@busta

Confirmed! Madamtoto is seriously ill and confused in the head.
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by tRoOE(f): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2008
madamkoko:

Have told you several times today that you are psychological disturb and you kept proving it to everyone.

How did you become white grin grin grin grin abeg this girl needs to be admitted into a psycho ward fast

First of all, it's very rare for a white person to call his/her father papa nor do they brag about their wealth.

This babe can lie grin grin grin grin

aisha2:

This is funny coming from someone who is dating an ugly, golddigging man and can't let go.
Lmfao girl you are mean, but abeg add p ussy eater to that list
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by madamkoko: 3:16am On Mar 08, 2008
MADNESS IS WORRYING ALL OF YOU, EEH NI ISE SHEY,

Na so u dey follow my post thru out this thing,

I'm glad that I can fascinate yáll

I'm white, lived in Nigeria for 17 yearsssss!!!!!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by TheSly: 3:22am On Mar 08, 2008
I need your advice,d man i love do not care about my welfare.I av been lookin 4 job 4 a year now and he has never since then give me money.I'm stayin wit my bro.even when i told him i was broke,he didnt give me money.what should i do about him?

Remember he aint yo father. . . .must u foist everything on him?
If you're not cool with the way he's behaving. . . .then let go of him. . .savvy?

Note: This is just my own view, Therefore any negative comments attributed to me as a result of my comment would result to harsh rebuttal by me cool

Congratulations homebwoi! but who the heck cares? undecided
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by choco4life(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2008
madamkoko:

MADNESS IS WORRYING ALL OF YOU, EEH NI ISE SHEY,

Na so u dey follow my post through out this thing,

I'm glad that I can fascinate yáll

This black mamba that stays at oshodi oke. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . let's pretend you are white WTF are u looking for here, they are better forums on the internet to share your white folly.

madamkoko:

You must be stupid too to be on the site of stupid people.
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by pareto(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2008
Girlfriend, it is not only that you love him but do u do things that make him happy? i think u need to look inward or search yourself
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by bigfather(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2008
Bring him to the forum so that we can hear his own part of the story ! cool
Re: Help Me,i Need Ur Advice by Easybaby(f): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2008
You must be stupid too to be on the site of stupid people.

Rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

She Now Needs Me Badly / Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? / Good Girl Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.