Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully (11393 Views)

Why Some Relationship Fail And Some Don't... / Why Most Relationship SEX SEX SEX / Why Do Relationship Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by 50calibre(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
Speaking of relationships, first we have to know the type of people involved

Relationship with a Nigerian woman

1. Lack of money
2. Lack of money
3. Lack of money to meet her steep demands

Relationship with an European, American or Asian woman

1. Lack of spending enough time together
2. Lack of affection
3. Lack of compliments or love

1 Like

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by bukatyne(f): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
sexybash: every one wants a perfect partner but no one wants to be perfect grin and thats why most relationship fail,
who go call first,
who go first say i love you first
who go beg first humbleness is never a sign of weakness but strenght smiley
even in relationship where they claim to love themselves they still go around with pride, love shatter all procedures if love my man why wont i call him, why wont i beg him if i offend him, why wont kneel in front him in public, so if you want your relationship you should be willing to listen to your partner at all time, even when you are tired because that the only person that makes you happy
my one kobo grin

i dey wait for those girls that will attack me
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Any why should they?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
most relationship fail..because one of them spends too much time on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by cowgurl: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
Lol...
that pride/ego shyte is so on point, damn hard!

Rebound relationships also and most importantly, the inclusion of a third party, that gets me mad as hell.

if you both can't solve your issues without having to run to (most annoyingly) your peers to come in, then you both ain't mature to be in a relationship.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by otipoju(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
goodmike7:

I advise you to cancel every marriage plans,if she has another guy while dating you for 7yrs then she will still sleep with the guy after you marry her,but I wonder how some of you fall in love stupidly....what tribe is she??I guess youruba.

If you still attribute infidelity strictly to one particular tribe, ure either being intentionally mischievious or you are simply ignorant.from what I have seen heard and experienced,nearly everyone is guilty until proven innocent!!!
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by earlalright(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
marabout: People are blinded by the wrong things.

Wrong priorities when chosing a partner.

You soon find out that the pointed nose, pert backside, head light bossoms, nice complxion, fine 4 x 4, fat income etc cannot make up the flaws of the person you've pitched your tent with.

Being inconsiderate, too proud, no shared dreams, no common purpose. Treating your partner the way you won't like to be treated. In fact, disbeying God's basic instructions.

These and more are the reasons.

Gbam!! You got it right
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by bukatyne(f): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Lack of genuine love
Lack of trust
Lack of patience
Believing the lies of frienemies
Belief that the job of keeping the relationship alive lies solely on a partner
Pride etc

1 Like

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by kollytin(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
mutiply: Must you bring tribe into this issue,we all knw that no one is perfect so the girls in your hometown are not perfect either,besides the girl in question might even be your sister or relation.
d guy dat said yoruba must be stupid n antics person!I think he's a lunatic 4 bringing tribes in2 dis mata.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by fonssy(f): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
goodmike7:

I advise you to cancel every marriage plans,if she has another guy while dating you for 7yrs then she will still sleep with the guy after you marry her,but I wonder how some of you fall in love stupidly....what tribe is she??I guess youruba.
goodmike7 you are either an ilitrate or a very stupid person, must you bring tribe in to relationship matters? Infelidity does not know language, tribe religion or skin color you idiot.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by sexyval(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=idrisolaide]Well to me i would say why a relationship fail is based on other reason aside pointing out other mistakes.

As an example, am having a date with a girl for 7yrs now, though we both still contemplating on marriage proposals because the both families are widely aware of it. Now i realize the same girl has a hidden relationship that i don't know about and now this is giving me a though time to believe am not been centered. Because at every point i tried to settle thing and make a good reconciliation, something will always struck my mind as i now realize the trust i have for her and her family has been swept off.

So in my situation what do you guys suggest i can do?

undecided[/quote. Why won't she have another relationship ,huh ? She has dated u for 7yrs and nothing is forth coming , obviously u are a slowpoke , abeg she needs a smart man dat knows wat he wants in life and goes for it . Its no wonder we ladies always fall for badguys ,they know wat they want in a relationship and go for it . 7yrs ke ? She shud have dumped u a long time ago ...... Time waits for no woman ...!!! Nowadays too many slow and dumb men sef undecided
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by wizzymate(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Relationships last long not because they are destined to last long. Relationships last long because two brave persons made a choice to keep it, to fight for it and to work for it.
Meanwhile, other relationships fail not because they are destined to fail. They failed because one of the two or both made a choice to give up.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
lol
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Andybaby: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
I am a guy, i feel i may be more fulfilled without marriage. I have seen many married people with big problems and many people in their 50 who are not married living purposeful lives. Must everyone marry. Sex or money may be the most important reason why relationships and marriages crash. The partner that is gifted when it comes to sex may complain about lack of satisfaction while the ungifted partner may not be willing to comply. A few people are better at their single state.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by claremont(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
Orikinla:

The only relationship I consider a failure is the one where you failed to bang the babe before una break up. But if you fork am well well before she waka go, then no cry, because you don do your own turn. Make others take their turns too.
DON'T BE TOO SELFISH. WHEN THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF FISH TO HOOK FOR SEA. grin
ABI NA ONLY YOU GOD MAKE AM FOR[/i].
Hiss.
Na wa 4 you oh! grin
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nkanuzu: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
idrisolaide: Well to me i would say why a relationship fail is based on other reason aside pointing out other mistakes.

As an example, am having a date with a girl for 7yrs now, though we both still contemplating on marriage proposals because the both families are widely aware of it. Now i realize the same girl has a hidden relationship that i don't know about and now this is giving me a though time to believe am not been centered. Because at every point i tried to settle thing and make a good reconciliation, something will always struck my mind as i now realize the trust i have for her and her family has been swept off.

undecided
Hmm! This your grammar is murder in the first degree!
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Azubreezy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
The reason for most relationship failures is language barrier. While one is fluent in English, the other is fluent in lies!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Dygeasy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
idrisolaide: Well to me i would say why a relationship fail is based on other reason aside pointing out other mistakes.

undecided
you did all those intentionally abi?

Its not fair my brother... Haba!
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by prettydamsel00: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
I think d reson why relationship fall s because evrybdy want MR nd MRS perfect.a relathnshp shld be bt figuring o yu wrngs nd rght nd wrking on dem 2geda.I was dating. Guy fr d pst 1yr,our relathshp was only bsed on insult,bt we love echoda so much,dt I ws 2 busy looking outsde fr my mr prfct.dt hw d relathnshp crashd,I ws worried at frst bt nw I realise dt I made a mistake.aldo he still beggs me bck bt d relathnshp won't be D SAME as it was BFR.so m dear fellas yur spouse has to brng out d MR perfect nd MRS perfect in yu.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by nifemi16: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
Most times, we date for the wrong reasons. We date for physical attributes, forgetting that people and things change. Time changes, money comes and goes. The beautiful can become ugly, the thin become fat, and the fat become slim. But a heart that fears God, will get more beautiful and rich over time. Love for the things that the eyes can't see.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Some peeps are just confused..yea..very confused..If you are not mentally ready for a relationship.Abeg hold your body, don't go about breaking hearts else you go reap am big time!
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Truckpusher(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Julieccentric: Some peeps are just confused..yea..very confused..If you are not mentally ready for a relationship.Abeg hold your body, don't go about breaking hearts else you go reap am big time!
My dear i don't buy the argument that people's heart are broken when a relationship fails...for me peeps should just accept that a failed relationship isn't going work better if it had ended in marriage.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nairastake: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
sexyval: Why won't she have another relationship ,huh ? She has dated u for 7yrs and nothing is forth coming , obviously u are a slowpoke , abeg she needs a smart man dat knows wat he wants in life and goes for it . Its no wonder we ladies always fall for badguys ,they know wat they want in a relationship and go for it . 7yrs ke ? She shud have dumped u a long time ago ...... Time waits for no woman ...!!! Nowadays too many slow and dumb men sef

God please, help me not to have anything to do with this kinda woman.
Eh!!! I can even imagine the running of your mouth by mere reading those lines.
Choi! Chukwuaju

1 Like

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Relationships fail for all sorts of reasons.
Selfishness
This is a huge reason why relationships fail. It's human nature to sometimes put yourself first. However, when you only think about your wants and needs you're alienating your partner. You have to learn to balance your needs and interests with those of your partner. A true relationship is give and take. because there isn't a single relationship in the world that was meant to be.
there is only people who try really hard to make it last

1 Like

Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by FXKing2012(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
NEROSKY: Most relationships fail because we spend too
much time pointing out each other's mistakes, &
not enough time enjoying each other's company.
If you think am telling lies add yours!
#D'nerosayso!
Most relationships fail because they are not built on Christ.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by baby124: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
marabout:

Being inconsiderate, too proud, no shared dreams, no common purpose. Treating your partner the way you won't like to be treated. In fact, disbeying God's basic instructions.

These and more are the reasons.

This is very on point
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Wislet(f): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2013

7 years, and you have not made an honest woman of her by marrying her.
Your family and hers knowing about you two is not a guarantee that you wouldn't decide you'd rather marry a new, 'fresh' chick you just met and leave her hanging in the long run, then what would she have benefited in all that time with you?
Since you haven't decided to take the big step, she's just leaving her options open, so that she won't be left high and dry when she becomes 'too old' or you decide to disappoint.
Stop trying to find faults with her. If you think she's doing anything wrong, why don't you
have a talk with her? Or better still Marry her.
7 yrs.......and you expect she would wait for you forever? Wake up dear.
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by justfree1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
7yrs and still contemplating on marriage? shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by MrMi6(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Its fails bcoz of change... Evryday xperience brings buh a change in us. #yhu've changed 4rm who i fell in luv wiv#
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by MrMi6(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
iamswizz: Relationships fail because the Man/woman expects their partners to be Perfect...

Which offcourse, is impossible
dts nah true...
Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
Highly recommended to save your relationship from predators.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Advise From Nlanders / They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.