Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered (1567 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2013
i have figured out a way to easily create a pay pal account here in nigeria and a way to add ur Nigeria creditcard for transactions, so i made an ebook for it which is almost free as I'm giving it out for 10usd or #2000.....
payment info
pay to this liberty reserve account U7874679(wyngold ) and immediately email me with ur batch no and mobile cell no to grab the ebook
or pay #2000 to EBUKA GODWIN IHEME
. 0116285811
GTBANK
AND IMMEDIATELY TEXT ME YOUR TELLER NUMBER AND EMAIL ADRESS TO GET THIS WONDERFUL EBOOK..... THANKS
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2013
What did the info cost you? You're expecting folk to pay you 2,000 Naira for stuff you picked up for nothing, and no guarantees your info will be any use.

I'm an Auto Tech, and I spend most of my time going through issues plaguing Nigerian motorists in Nigeria - look in the Car Talk section. I don't charge anything for my services, despite every auto issue being unique, and it's my skill keeping their cars running.

You're getting free info online, and selling it at the rate of 2,000 Naira, in some e-publication. So folk are now taking a gamble with their money, while you're feeding fat upon their trust.

Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by demoreon: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Siena: What did the info cost you? You're expecting folk to pay you 2,000 Naira for stuff you picked up for nothing, and no guarantees your info will be any use.

I'm an Auto Tech, and I spend most of my time going through issues plaguing Nigerian motorists in Nigeria - look in the Car Talk section. I don't charge anything for my services, despite every auto issue being unique, and it's my skill keeping their cars running.

You're getting free info online, and selling it at the rate of 2,000 Naira, in some e-publication. So folk are now taking a gamble with their money, while you're feeding fat upon their trust.

Smh.
Well said
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by arbitrage: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
i think if you have any information that many people do not have and they need it badly, it is left for you to either give it out freely or at a cost. if i am not making mistake, selling that information in any format of ebook, video guide, online access to a members' only area, etc, is what they refer to as information marketing.

may be the concern now should be on the cost and authenticity or how workable the guy's purported method is so that he will not make people gamble with their paypal funds.

more so, if someone feels or knows that the same information is given freely elsewhere on the web or nairaland and should not warrant this charge, you can just post it free here so that we will not be paying unnecessary money to the poster.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by dav8id(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
When we talk about making money online,alot of pple will mention info marketing as one of the easier way to make money online. It suprise me alot when someone parade an info for sale and you will see some folk are criticisms it,now where is the information marketing are we talking about.
when someone parade any info for sale and you think it's not worth for charges and it happen you knew where pple can grab such info for free,then make available for pple or you allow anyone who is interest to go for it.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by vin4ever(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
I dont see anytin bad wit the price and the biz. Dat is INFO MARKTN. if u need the info and u tink u can aford it. . . Jst contact d seler . . Huh! Naija wit awoof! Na waoo
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by gametalk: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
Information Marketing is about selling information. If you have information that is valuable, its worth it for sale. But quite unfortunate our people love free and cheap information and yet they won't make use of the information when given freely.
Stop Criticism... Leave room for other buyers who are interested.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by maxibrainz: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
I see nothing wrong with what the op is doing, this is information marketing, he took his time did his research and came out with the information,he spent his precious time, money, internet subcription doing the research and you all asking the information should be given free what was your contribution absolutely nothing.my concern op is how long have you been using this method and do you use it personally or it just an ebook you bought that explains the method.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by demoreon: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Am not against information marketing cos I am also an info marketer,my only concern is the fact that there isn't any HiGHLIGHt or Money back guarantee here.
Also it doesn't matter if he charges 10,000naira, I just hope its flawless as he claimed.
Am kinda against giving free info cos majority don't take action.
Wouldn't hurt if the op can modify the post to include some highlights so there wouldn't be any issue of under delivering...
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by maxibrainz: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
demoreon: Am not against information marketing cos I am also an info marketer,my only concern is the fact that there isn't any HiGHLIGHt or Money back guarantee here.
Also it doesn't matter if he charges 10,000naira, I just hope its flawless as he claimed.
Am kinda against giving free info cos majority don't take action.
Wouldn't hurt if the op can modify the post to include some highlights so there wouldn't be any issue of under delivering...
well said
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by bayfam(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
U just discover it next thing is to start selling and that's what u call infor' marketing...uhmm,hw effective hv u tested n used it...u dont just sell infor' because u jump on sometin, i hope u hv open urs and running well,b4 selling ur infor'.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by 2sexy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
But guys, damereon, arbitrage and co, is this not the same info that you have given free before?

I mean the Payoneer Bank Account plus BB phone thing. To me, that is the most flawless as far as I am concerned.

Think man.

After reading it, for first time of my 4 years stint in IM, I wanna give paypal a shot because that info and I see it working.

I already have the account number but my card never arrived. Maybe post office don chop am...

They ask me to send another address so that they can resend it again... And this will really make me grab a BB even though I hate the phone.

Hope BB IPs dont change o.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by demoreon: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
2sexy: But guys, damereon, arbitrage and co, is this not the same info that you have given free before?

I mean the Payoneer Bank Account plus BB phone thing. To me, that is the most flawless as far as I am concerned.

Think man.

After reading it, for first time of my 4 years stint in IM, I wanna give paypal a shot because that info and I see it working.

I already have the account number but my card never arrived. Maybe post office don chop am...

They ask me to send another address so that they can resend it again... And this will really make me grab a BB even though I hate the phone.

As far as I can tell it doesn't...been using mine over 3yrs now.
If you have the money use the express delivery...it will arrive within 1 week
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by 2sexy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
I got one in November, 2008 but never used it due to funding wahala...

Believe me, it was free delievery method via payoneer's partner.

I don't know why this one is like this... But arbitrage adviced that we should use a P.O. Box and not direct home address, which is what I went against. He got his via P.O Box

Therefore, I am gonna use a P.O BOX.

But does this method of Opening a Paypal work? I mean the Payoneer + BB thing
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by demoreon: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
@2sexy yes the method works
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by 2sexy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
demoreon: @2sexy yes the method works
so all I need to do is use the virtual bank account to verify it... No the to attach the payoneer card?
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Good one here.
We need image proofs of your verified PayPal with transactions displayed at least thrice for those:
1.That have used BB +payoneer to open and still accessing their account.

2.The OP that claim to have a new flawless way.

Thanks everyone as I want to learn from you experts of PayPal.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by demoreon: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
2sexy: so all I need to do is use the virtual bank account to verify it... No the to attach the payoneer card?
Yes the virtual US account that comes with the card
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by arbitrage: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2013
2sexy: But guys, damereon, arbitrage and co, is this not the same info that you have given free before?

Think man.

This poster said he has something different in the sense that he claims his method operates in Nigeria (may be Nigerian IP, who knows) as well as Nigerian credit card. I am still doubting it because the last Nigerian card I ever used with Paypal was my Intercontinental Bank's mastercard of 2005, which I wrote in some thread before that when the card expired in 2007, Paypal wrote me to update my account with new card. When I did, Paypal never accepted again any Nigerian card I tried. Anyway, let's wait and see what the poster above has in store.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by Lordwolfs: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2013
Haba poster which kin information you dey sell na when anyone can just easily travel down to Cotonou or Togo spend few hours in their cafe n open legal paypal account and never try to logon or do anything with it while u ar back in naija and if you require any credit card to add to the paypal acct then just open a new bank acct at cotonou and get your visacard the same day(connetn)
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by Lordwolfs: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2013
This is very easy and the most reliable way i suggest to anyone who want to hav a paypal acct. If u stay in lagos just tke a bus to Sango drp at the last bus stop ask ard where u can get car going to idiroko then drp at the border and cross the immigratn with or without passport and once on the other side enter a taxi to cotonun or port novo tell the taxi if u speak yoruba to tk U to the nearest cyber cafe buy few hrs open paypal acct and head back to naija the same day or if you hv anywhere to stay there u can for few days nd whenever u want to use this paypal never ever logon or check from lagos just head down to cotonou
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by maxibrainz: 2:16am On Jan 31, 2013
Lordwolfs: This is very easy and the most reliable way i suggest to anyone who want to hav a paypal acct. If u stay in lagos just tke a bus to Sango drp at the last bus stop ask ard where u can get car going to idiroko then drp at the border and cross the immigratn with or without passport and once on the other side enter a taxi to cotonun or port novo tell the taxi if u speak yoruba to tk U to the nearest cyber cafe buy few hrs open paypal acct and head back to naija the same day or if you hv anywhere to stay there u can for few days nd whenever u want to use this paypal never ever logon or check from lagos just head down to cotonun
What happens to those outside lagos, you face all this just because of paypal hmm
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by darkhand: 3:03am On Jan 31, 2013
presegsADESIDA: Good one here.
We need image proofs of your verified PayPal with transactions displayed at least thrice for those:
1.That have used BB +payoneer to open and still accessing their account.

2.The OP that claim to have a new flawless way.

Thanks everyone as I want to learn from you experts of PayPal.

I am very suspicious of those that say they can open a paypal account using BB. My BB takes me straight to paypal mobile and you can only manage your already existing account from there.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by luckynas(m): 5:39am On Jan 31, 2013
My advice to anyone is, dont ever operate your paypal from naija forget what anyone tells u,secret method or not paypal uses very stron algorithms to fish out your location and it will be painful when they close ur account with money in it.they suspend or close that of even people living in usa even without explanations so be careful.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by maxibrainz: 6:34am On Jan 31, 2013
What is hapening to the op upon all this comments no reply from him hmm
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by ajadek(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2013
goldwynas: i have figured out a way to easily create a pay pal account here in nigeria and a way to add ur Nigeria creditcard for transactions, so i made an ebook for it which is almost free as I'm giving it out for 10usd or #2000.....
payment info
pay to this liberty reserve account U7874679(wyngold ) and immediately email me with ur batch no and mobile cell no to grab the ebook
or pay #2000 to EBUKA GODWIN IHEME
. Theres no email or phone no here 0116285811
GTBANK
AND IMMEDIATELY TEXT ME YOUR TELLER NUMBER AND EMAIL ADRESS TO GET THIS WONDERFUL EBOOK..... THANKS
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2013
luckynas: My advice to anyone is, dont ever operate your paypal from naija forget what anyone tells u,secret method or not paypal uses very stron algorithms to fish out your location and it will be painful when they close ur account with money in it.they suspend or close that of even people living in usa even without explanations so be careful.

You are right but forget about very strong algorithms being used.
Was it not programmers that coded it for them which can be decoded and by-passed by more powerful algorithm.

You will understand me better if you are a computer science student like myself.
I beat it down man...
Simple fact.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2013
Lordwolfs: This is very easy and the most reliable way i suggest to anyone who want to hav a paypal acct. If u stay in lagos just tke a bus to Sango drp at the last bus stop ask ard where u can get car going to idiroko then drp at the border and cross the immigratn with or without passport and once on the other side enter a taxi to cotonun or port novo tell the taxi if u speak yoruba to tk U to the nearest cyber cafe buy few hrs open paypal acct and head back to naija the same day or if you hv anywhere to stay there u can for few days nd whenever u want to use this paypal never ever logon or check from lagos just head down to cotonun

Are you aware that such paypal has restrictions aside the stress?
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by Lordwolfs: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Are you aware that such paypal has restrictions aside the stress?
As far as i know nigeria is the country that is restricted and paypal does not allow to create an acct with them, but countries like Benin republic, Togo, Congo, Niger are allowed so as far as this countries are accepted u can just easily travel down there and get a paypal account.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by Lordwolfs: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2013
@mazibrainx dont mind the op jare... he wan make some quick 2k telling pple how to create a paypal in Nigeria that will definatly be shut down in no time, just leave whoever want to get this report from him to there own peril. Instead of the op to charge them money for traveling down to this countries and be opening the acct for them. Well anyone whoever wants to use this should use it for a legal stuffs and not scams o cos me dey shop well online ebay but never use paypal sha.
Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2013
Lordwolfs: As far as i know nigeria is the country that is restricted and paypal does not allow to create an acct with them, but countries like Benin republic, Togo, Congo, Niger are allowed so as far as this countries are accepted u can just easily travel down there and get a paypal account.

Those paypal accounts especially that of Benin Republic to the
best of knowledge cannot receive paypal cash but cannot receive
paypal cash but can only send out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Run My Business In London And Want To Start A Business In Nigeria / Suppliers Needed For The Following (FMCG) Products / The Top 10 Richest People In The History Of Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.