Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples? (645 Views)

Toothpaste Can Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight. / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples? by cigaricon(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
Good day nairalanders.
Pls I need ur help on how to get rid of the pimples on my face. Do you know any good cream that works the magic? Cos I've tried diferent types of creams-nixoderm,Funbact-A, Visita etc but at a certain point it partialy varnishes but returns after a week or two and this time around its worse.

People say I have an oily face (don't know what that means) and that I should stop eating ground nuts but damn, the last time I tasted a seed of g-nut was about seven years ago.
I'm realy tired of this pimples and desperate for a smooth face so I need your sugestion of maybe a cream or soap or even herbs that can help me.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples? by cigaricon(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hmmm guess I opened a thread for people to just view and walk away sad
You guys should coment na cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples? by lisaaica: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
hello...there is no big deal about your pimpls but it can be taken care of.mail me on lisa_aica@yahoo.com and lets talk better.i can help you.

(1) (Reply)

Authentic designer bag And accessories Lovers. Let's Meet Here. / Need Advice Natural Hair Breaking From Color / Breaking News....miss BAYELSA WINS MBGN 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.