Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigeria Police Have Upgraded. Hooray! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Police Have Upgraded. Hooray! (1334 Views)

Breaking News: Nigeria Police Have Upgraded / Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria Police Have Upgraded. Hooray! by OmoAlata(f): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sent to me by a friend wink grin grin

Nigerian police don upgrade ooo... Their new call centre number na 112... There was a case of robbery in my neighbourhood... I called the number and then I heard a voice.... Press for 1 for English..2 for Yoruba...3 for Igbo and 4 for Hausa.. I pressed 1.. Then a voice came up again and said ... 1 for car accidents...2 for robbery... 3 for boko haram...and i pressed 2... The same voice came up again and said.... If they came with knives press 1.. If they came with pistols press 2.... If they came with Ak47 press 3... If its machine guns press 4.... If its bomb press 5...if they came with all of the above press 6... I then checked their weapons and then I pressed 6... The voice that came in was much thicker... Bros if na your father be police man or your brother se you go allow them go meet those Robbers... Abeg hang up by pressing 7
Re: Nigeria Police Have Upgraded. Hooray! by theFilmtric: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
OmoAlata:
Sent to me by a friend wink grin grin

Nigerian police don upgrade ooo... Their new call centre number na 112... There was a case of robbery in my neighbourhood... I called the number and then I heard a voice.... Press for 1 for English..2 for Yoruba...3 for Igbo and 4 for Hausa.. I pressed 1.. Then a voice came up again and said ... 1 for car accidents...2 for robbery... 3 for boko haram...and i pressed 2... The same voice came up again and said.... If they came with knives press 1.. If they came with pistols press 2.... If they came with Ak47 press 3... If its machine guns press 4.... If its bomb press 5...if they came with all of the above press 6... I then checked their weapons and then I pressed 6... The voice that came in was much thicker... Bros if na your father be police man or your brother se you go allow them go meet those Robbers... Abeg hang up by pressing 7

Laughing Baby / What Ebola Means To A Ghanian----- Funny / Pako Or English? Were U A Victim Of This? Ask Ya Mama (pix)