Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) (12413 Views)

Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by watchinglagos: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
The Lagos Badagry road, a Federal road that connects Nigeria to the rest of West-Africa has been in a state of disrepair for a long time with portions getting worse daily. The road is worse along Abule-Ado, Trade Fair, Ojo Barracks to Volks and Iyana-Iba. These extremely bad portions is a regular cause lots of traffic congestion making commuters spend hours for a few minutes journey, recently robbers have taken advantage to rob commuters stuck in traffic.

See pictures below

http://www.watchinglagos.com/2013/01/extremely-bad-portions-on-lagos-badagry.html source

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by watchinglagos: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
more pictures

and the rest on www.watchinglagos.com

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
This is a very smooth road compare to the porthole in Portharcourt, Slaughter to Garrison Road

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
what the heck is this? this portion of the road is smooth na! abeg try and go from abule osun to onireke towards iyana iba. then from ilaje to barracks. Agbara axis nko? dat one worst pass!

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
berem: what the heck is this? this portion of the road is smooth na! abeg try and go from abule osun to onireke towards iyana iba. then from ilaje to barracks. Agbara axis nko? dat one worst pass!
Do you live on that axis? You sound like someone who has boarded commercial buses a million times on that road grin

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by siobahn: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
You don try Aguda Surulere Horrible

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Flexskillz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
There are a lot of portion on that road that is worse than this. Agbara axis like poster above said, iyana isaj area äηð towards okomaiko, ol boy that road is TERRIBLE!

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
Dis is one of gud road in my state.Come 2 niger state nd see the baddest road.

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
u are just looking for attention for your site. all pictures are good looking.you never visit apapa -mile 2 and see pot holes.
besides,why did it make front page?
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Tjohn1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Fashola is working....
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by KnowAll(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
i thought lagos state govt is building a 10 lane expressway connecting lagos to badagry so fasola/tinunbu don do us 419 undecided

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by stagger: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
This poster has obviously not travelled to the South South to see bad roads. This road is very very ok from what the pictures are showing.

I have driven in GULLIES disguised as roads. Try driving the East West road and you will know what we are talking. Haba mana!

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by watchinglagos: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
berem: what the heck is this? this portion of the road is smooth na! abeg try and go from abule osun to onireke towards iyana iba. then from ilaje to barracks. Agbara axis nko? dat one worst pass!
please check the site for more pictures, they are over 200kb so can't post them here. I took pictures between Volks and after alakija
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by kokoye(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
I see very good roads here by Naija standards

Op..what's ur point..you dey see well well so?
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
T-john:
Fashola is working....
so u actually expect the state government to work on federals roads or maybe u dnt know about federal or state roads...better still,must u comment on every thread?NUMSKUL! undecided!!

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Opali(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
CHESSBOARD: This is a very smooth road compare to the porthole in Portharcourt, Slaughter to Garrison Road
TELL THEM JARE...........................
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
KnowAll: i thought lagos state govt is building a 10 lane expressway connecting lagos to badagry so fasola/tinunbu don do us 419 undecided
anoda dumb post!!!

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
siobahn: You don try Aguda Surulere Horrible
yeah dat one na burial ground na

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by kubumilano(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
Gov fashola of lagos is trying,he will not kill hmself 4 lagosians
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by JUO(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
that road na express for delta state
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by phreakabit(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2013

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
kokoye: I see very good roads here by Naija standards

Op..what's ur point..you dey see well well so?

Exactimo!

What ought to be of greater concern here is that plonker in the VW van travelling against the flow of traffic.

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Brand_new:
Do you live on that axis? You sound like someone who has boarded commercial buses a million times on that road grin
of course i live in that axis and i dey enter danfo like mad.kini big deal? I send pesin message?

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Venchy: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
berem: of course i live in that axis and i dey enter danfo like mad.kini big deal? I send pesin message?

True, there's no big deal, that's what's available and we've got to use it....I like your style...Be real all the time.
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by fm7070: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
this pix does not show the bad side. it shows the manageable side.
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by 5much(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
we can only see d sides that ar not too bad.
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Omexonomy: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
KnowAll: i thought lagos state govt is building a 10 lane expressway connecting lagos to badagry so fasola/tinunbu don do us 419 undecided
bro. Fash and uncle bola has taken over the road from the fed and they promise to transform it into 10 lane and this is the fifth year and nothing has being done.
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
Op,if this is what u call bad road,then u are wrong. In Nigeria standard,this is a superb road. Have you checked out the roads beyond agbara,those ones are gullies,the potholes can swallow Dangote's trailer conveniently. Na one way tins to survive those roads ooo
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
its only a spoilt wiper of a car dat is bad in dat pic

Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by TRUTHTELA: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
CHESSBOARD: This is a very smooth road compare to the porthole in Portharcourt, Slaughter to Garrison Road

I thought Gov. Amechi, said he has fixed all the roads in Port-Harcourt
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by TRUTHTELA: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Brand_new:

You sound like a POVERTY STRICKEN loser! What is wrong with a commercial bus? Nigeria's problem is not their leaders, it's LAME people like you. In developed and civilized societies PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS THE WAY! Both RICH, MIDDLE CLASS and POOR people uses public transport. It doesn't make anyone LESSER. Nigerians need RE-ORIENTATION, THEIR VALUES ARE GONE.
Re: Extremely Bad Portions On Lagos-badagry Road (pictures) by watchinglagos: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: its only a spoilt wiper of a car dat is bad in dat pic
pic was taken from inside a moving danfo bus

BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor / EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured / Was Governor Godswill Akpabio Arrested In London?