Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Need Help With Javafx Tableview Code. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With Javafx Tableview Code. (1527 Views)

What Kind Of App Can I Creat With Javafx? / Why Is Nobody Talking About Javafx .. / Thunder Strike The CEO Of Sun Microsystems If JavaFX Fails! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Javafx Tableview Code. by Kennyinusa(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
PROBLEM: I Need help with displaying JPA resultSet query with JavaFX TableView. The implementation of SimpleStringProperty is not doing the magic. I just need to work with Array and List to display on ma table.

Help Everybody?

Thank u.
Re: I Need Help With Javafx Tableview Code. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
I created an opensource project with JavaFX doing exactly what you need.
Look up EpicWorship on google.
Re: I Need Help With Javafx Tableview Code. by Kennyinusa(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2013
Thanks man. Me is checking it right away.
Re: I Need Help With Javafx Tableview Code. by Kennyinusa(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2013
Problem solved.

I had to go property bean class which i implemented on each cell of the table factory and everything worked out just fine.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help With Javafx Tableview Code. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
Awesome.
Maybe you can consider joining the Dev team for epicworship? smiley
Re: I Need Help With Javafx Tableview Code. by Kennyinusa(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Cool. If u feel like am good enough, then I guess that am in.

So what do I need do?
Re: I Need Help With Javafx Tableview Code. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
You don't have to be that good. You just have to have the willingness to learn and a desire to create something useful for churches...for free.
Send an email to me on the project page if you are interested.
Re: I Need Help With Javafx Tableview Code. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
It's now on github!
Feel free to join in.
https://github.com/esific/epicworship

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Naija Bank Account Used To Receive Pays From Google Play Store / Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System / Kotlin Vs Java Comparison - Why Use Kotlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.