Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Real Is Internet Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Real Is Internet Money? (1766 Views)

Is Internet Business Real? / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? / Is Internet Marketing A Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Internet Money? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
Today i dey ask, shey all these piple
wey dey post for facebook and
different internet websites say make
you come make Millions of Naira wit dia business, you think say dem dey real
and if dia business dey real you think
say pesin go see where him dey make
Millions come dey invite other piple?

Tell us wetin you think about dis
internet bizness.

Re: How Real Is Internet Money? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Not as easy as people seem to make it look. It requires almost the same level of hardwork, commitment, time and money just like any other business.

1 Like

Re: How Real Is Internet Money? by Gent: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2013
Hi I know of many 419s on the internet,
they promise you high returns for your investment, however few are genuine.
I invested in one of the high yield internet business since july last year,
they claim to have been in operation since 2004, they are getting stronger daily,
investors are having huge gain for their investments,
want to hear more? mail efeigunbor@yahoo.com
Re: How Real Is Internet Money? by Jbrain88: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
U neva talk finish people don dey throw d scam cum smal smal.lol.
Re: How Real Is Internet Money? by prizeless4(f): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
τ̲̅ȍ earn real income online u̶̲̥̅̊ ve τ̲̅ȍ be patient so try mine,
Ps ; its not a get rich program
Click the link register aπϑ start earning
If confused ask M̶̲̥̅e aπϑ Ȋ̝̊̅ will help
Re: How Real Is Internet Money? by teeboy4x(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
I KNOW ONLY FEW GENUINE INTERNET BIZ;

FOREX TRADING

BINARY OPTION

FOOTBALL BETTING

AM INTO BOTH BINARY OPTION AND FOOTBALL BETTING
Re: How Real Is Internet Money? by emailguru: 5:03am On Feb 09, 2013
While I agree with you that there are a lots of scammers online claiming all sorts of rubbish. The truth is that there is a lot of money to be made online. These fraudsters have made people believe that any one can make money online by just clicking some few buttons here and there without telling people the intricacies involved. I think most of this guys out there are only interested in their pocket, they sell their worthless to you and rip you off your hard earned money.

The truth is that, anyone with the determination can make money online provided you have a plan to achieving your goal. The concept about making money online is that you must have something to sell online in order to make money.

In line with this, here are some business models that anyone can choose from:

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Information Marketing
3. Service Provider/Consultancy
4. Blogging

I will advise anyone who desire to start a business online to model his business after anyone of the above. Pick just one and master the act. (Lack of focus is the major problem many people have)

Learn from someone who is interested in your success, be determined.

To bring this to an end, I make bold to say that there is a lot of money to be made online, you only need to know how to position yourself to harness it.

I hope this helps.
Re: How Real Is Internet Money? by emailguru: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2013
How many people are really making money with Amazon Affiliate?

(1) (Reply)

Read / Wholesale UK Clothing Stock For Sale Inc Zara, Topshop, Asos, Etc At Great Rates / What To Know Before Applying For Car Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.