Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition (3765 Views)

Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine / Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by Dygeasy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nollywood actress Chika Ike and Yul Edochie are on the cover of the magazine, House of Maliq February Edition.

I could say a lot for Chika Ike but just check the pictures and...

*clears throat*

She's single now right?

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by Dygeasy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
grin

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by nadias877(f): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
They both look good in the pictures.
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nice torso there Chika.
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by homesteady(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
angry what is the meaning of that second picture angry
Get behind me satan!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by Uchmangunner: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2013
God forgive me, but I go give her massive d0ggy for the 2nd picture. I go decorate her face with white liquid.She'll always call me back
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by Uchmangunner: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Reaches for Vaseline.....
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 19, 2013
Dis chika babe sha looks local her 1st pic is so not attractive she looks like an imbe

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2013
FINE IBO BOY
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by Ivynwa(f): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: Dis chika babe sha looks local her 1st pic is so not attractive she looks like an imbe

Laughter wan choke me-o-o-o
Umuazi a no go injure person with their sense of humour.
The "imbe" is so funny.

I opened the thread to see how she is rocking her new short african natural hair and did tell myself that her pictures were carelessly taken. She is a beautiful girl but it seems like they snapped the pictures in a hurry.

Pete's son Yul looks dashing in his first picture, that young man can make a great model with that handsome and "all so innocent and tender" look of his just like my youngest brother.
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by swtme(f): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: Dis chika babe sha looks local her 1st pic is so not attractive she looks like an imbe

This is exactly wot came 2 my mind when I saw her pix,I don't lyk any but i do love yul's pix.....
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by avenga1: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
She really forcing herself.. Relax girl!!
Re: Chika Ike And Yul Edochie Cover House Of Maliq February Edition by ddeductive1: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
My FAVOURITE nollywood act.

Other words dat r synonymous to ds guy r: ELEGANCE,FLAIR,GRACE,POISE,DECORUM,REFINEMENT,PANACHE.....

D guy is like RED WINE 2me.

Anytime i see his pic on any movie pack,i dig in2 my pocket without probing.

U R D BOMB!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Trends(floral Jeans) / Quality Customized Hand-made Short-sleeve Shirt / How To Combine Your Ankara And Aso Ebi Styles Lookbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.