Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (16385 Views)

Blue Ivy Is Mini Micheal Jackson For Halloween While Beyonce Is Janet Jackson / Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Glamourogo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Beyonce’s diva-like behavior is making headlines again.

This time the 31-year-old “Countdown” singer is in the news due to her ridiculous dressing room demands that’s causing “difficulties” for organisers of the upcoming Super Bowl in New Orleans.

It’s been reported that Super Bowl officials emailed Beyonce’s laundry list of demands to their friends in the media for a good laugh. The officials responded to Bey’s list with a list of their own — detailing exactly what “production costs” they plan to cover under the usual $600,000 budget cap for Super Bowl performers.

Beyonce was also informed that she will not receive special treatment apart from the usual amenities that are extended to any superstar halftime performer.

Most amusing to the Super Bowl officials were Bey’s list of requests for her pampered 13-month-old infant daughter, Blue Ivy, who isn’t even performing in the Super Bowl halftime spectacle.

The Daily Star reports that Beyonce asked for Blue Ivy’s $22,000 USD cedar crib to be shipped from their home in New York to the New Orlean’s Superdome in time for Sunday’s game.

Bey reportedly demanded her dressing room be stocked with $6,000 worth of imported cigars and alcohol for Jay-Z, and she requested that Blue Ivy’s nursery be decorated with rose-scented candles and the room temperature be kept at exactly 78.5 degrees.

The officials made it clear to Beyonce that there will be no $1 million nursery installed at the Superdome unless Beyonce and her husband Jay Z were paying the exorbitant costs out of their own pockets.

“She’s by far one of the most difficult celebrities we’ve ever dealt with,” a source told the newspaper. “The list is as long as my arm. She may be a superstar, but this day is about football not her.”

Sources say Beyonce plans to turn to her sponsor, Pepsi, for help covering her out-of-pocket costs.

After her demands were turned down, a dejected Beyonce Instagram’d a picture that symbolizes her feelings of rejection and hurt.

A source, who is embedded deep within Beyonce’s camp, said Bey is telling friends that she feels like a regular spectator rather than the singular most important person inside the stadium.http://glamourogo..co.uk/2013/01/justin-bieber-kisses-and-grabs-female.html?m=1

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Onyinyechimara(f): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Onyinyechimara(f): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
thanks for copying the story from the link

Gotten from the link above, much easier now
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by NnamdiN: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
shes madddddd

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by martyns303(m): 3:29am On Jan 31, 2013
78.5 degree celcius of farenheit shocked hisuka

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by SlyIg(f): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2013
I love to hear things like this!
It makes me appreciate God the more for the gift of free air for life. If Not, where i for dey now!
Beyoncé dear, abeg no mind dem. Do your thing your own way o. Don't mind those who can't afford to give their pikin the best in life.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by blackbeau1(f): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2013
Seriously?
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Annie1: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2013
Bollocks ! Cheap lies ...

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by vanstanzy(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2013
Naturally she would be. Firstly, she's a woman and lets not forget they already have a difficult lifestyle. Secondly, she's not just any celebrity but a super-celebrity and that's an added difficulty on it's own.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by kudiice(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2013
Even prince of England won't make such demands. Must ivy be in da show,why not get her a baby sitter at home.Beyonce is the only one to perform not Beyonce and family.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by graceng: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2013
SlyIg: I love to hear things like this!
It makes me appreciate God the more for the gift of free air for live. If Not, where i for dey now!
Beyoncé dear, abeg no mind dem. Do your thing your own way o. Don't mind those who can't afford to give their pikin the best in live.

I guess that's the sole reason she's Beyonce...If you need to deal with her,then you gotta deal with it wink

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by yuzedo: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2013
Huh? Who is Biyonsin? She look IBO, (no offeinceee) angry

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Shalome(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2013
One word....Duh!!!
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Ebuka478(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2013
martyns303: 78.5 degree celcius of farenheit shocked hisuka
lolz @78.5 degree celcius. She wan boil her pikin ni

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2013
Dulling post
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by vislabraye(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2013
This is the sort of Balotteli's behaviour. No wonder their names sound alike.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by crazygod(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2013
But the chick fine sha. Doesn't even look like person wey don give birth.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by GudluckIBB(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2013
SlyIg: I love to hear things like this!
It makes me appreciate God the more for the gift of free air for live. If Not, where i for dey now!
Beyoncé dear, abeg no mind dem. Do your thing your own way o. Don't mind those who can't afford to give their pikin the best in live.

Life not live.
If it's GEJ now that made this mistake,u will swallow him.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by OluEmmaAss: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2013
She should be. Beauty does not flow into character
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Diidi(f): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by GBOYEGA255(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin ok ooooooo
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by buchibabe: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2013
Lol. Expensive shit
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by babarazy: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2013
GudluckIBB:

Life not live.
If it's GEJ now that made this mistake,u will swallow him.
You mean our dear Patience?
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by SlyIg(f): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2013
Beyoncé isn't only difficult but expensive.
Op, your link to the news is wrong pls.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by kagel: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
SlyIg: Beyoncé is only expensive but not difficult.
Op, your link to the news is wrong pls.

correction!! BEYONCE IS ONLY EXPENSIVE AND NOT DIFFICULT. OK?
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Beyonce is overrated. And her ego is over-bloated to boot. undecided
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Demdem(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
i would like to know what her demands are and those met for her to perform at Obama's inauguration
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Onyinyechimara: .

Black mentality. She should pullout completely sef.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by freecocoa(f): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Just imagine, yet I'm only asking these people for Tfare to and fro and they are complaining, smh.

Unu bia huru ife nwanyi ibe'm ne e demandi.angry

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by ChiSun27(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
me i jst de bzy de calc d 9ja versn of d said amount... D ego buru ebu ooooo!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Georgina Onuoha’s 36th Birthday Celebration In USA / Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah / Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.