Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws (4486 Views)

Transparency international warns Nigerian SP not to Weakens Anti-corruption Laws / Oshiomhole Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Rapists-punch / Jonathan Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Corrupt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by BlackPeni5: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2013
Please move this thread to the jokes section...Thank you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by Demdem(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2013
seanet01: Na wa o. Even Atiku sef dey talk for corruption issue.
Ewo, nothing wey you no go see for Nigeria.

it can only happen in a govt headed by the retardeen.
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2013
ATIKU...ATIKU....ATIKU....I DEY LAUGH!

Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by blackbeau1(f): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2013
Starting with him.
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by brownlord: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2013
[s][/s]Soon, ibori, igbinedion, alams will also come out and spew thrash, everybody is just talking in Nigeria, kai which kind country be this, criminals openly comout and talk abt corruption when the shoe, cloths they puting on is bought wit our money stolen by this pen robbers, i pitty for my Nigeria my fatherland sorry step fatherland cos na america be my papa place
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by omosexy1: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2013
Good call from Atiku ABUBAKAR, he should also pressurize the law makers to include prosecution of past government officials involved in corruption.
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by Adurangba(f): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2013
Atiku will soon be on the lips of every NairaLand member, he will soon become an activist.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by JimmyBoy1: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2013
What about Halliburton?
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by Willy7(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2013
Hahahahahahaahaha,only in Nigeria will u see satan advocating for penalty for sin.Na wa.Even d devil will be having a hard laugh reading this jagon from atiku.Peeeeedeeeeeepeeeeee,power to the looters.
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by pictures: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2013
Trouble dey sleep , yangan go wake am .
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2013
That is the new trend in naija politics once a Politician is no longer politically relevant, he becomes an "emergency activist". Atiku wants to join the likes of Melaye, Fani Fayode, El Rufai and the rest. They all count on our collective short memory.
Very soon we will all be singing Atiku's praise.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2013
Atiku is right.. but the ANti-Corruption Laws should be Retro-active so he is also made to pay for his misdeeds
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by Tintinix: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2013
I totally agree that there needs for a constitutional review of the penalty for all public fund thieves!
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by adahib: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2013
I really hate insulting people but some of you are truly brain dead. Why are most of you attacking atiku because of his suggestion? whether he is a thief or not(maybe he is),in not the point.before we go about running our mouths, we need to answer certain questions...
1) do you think the sentence john yakubu got was just? my answer is a huge NO
2) do you think the presiding judge acted within the law? sadly,yes
3) finally,do you think the laws should be changed so that some "criminally minded" judges wont have the space to manoeuvre it to their benefit? i hear a resounding YES

So why all the attack on atiku? when all he did was suggest something we all support.this is no rocket science but simple common sense.
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by Arosa(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2013
South Africa's richest black man, Patrice Motsepe, has announced he is giving away half his wealth to improve the lives of the poor.

Why don't our rich think like this. Instead they continue stealing public funds and keep making a fool of naija peeps.
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2013
LWKMD!
Atiku can't cease to elicit lafta from me. During d build up to d 2011 elections he alleged dat:
1. D education system has failed in Nigeria and cited d fact dat he owns one of d best universities in d con3 as proof dat he can tackle d rot in d sector.
2. He alleged dat d economy had collapsed and submitted dat he ws better placed to manage it as a result of how he has managed his numerous biznes interests well.
3. Recently he called for regionalism. Confessing he opposed it at d constituent assembly cos of ethnic bigotry on his part.
Today, Atiku is an anti-corruption czar! LOL!!
Were Nigeria to hav such laws, Atiku would only make d news, when we point out d gallows from where he hung many yrs ago, to our children 2day.
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by idupaul: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
In another news from the year 2025 Ex Police Pensions Boss Mr John Yakubu calls for stiffer penalty against corruption.
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by magragold(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Is this not the same Atiku that ''chaired'' the ''bazaar'' and cornering of public corporations during the first term of OBJ? In reasonable climes, Atiku is supposed to be serving his time in jail. sad
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by hakanai(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
make i laugh!!! ATIKUUUUUUU!!!!! chai i laugh in naija grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by popson1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
redcliff: In the words of parody eboue "this country is a joke'. Yes I said it. Let those "my fatherland" loyalist start attacking me..
Nigeria is indeed a joke. A huge joke at that. The 'contraption' is a theatre where the hunter has become the hunted and vice-versa. Shame on you Atiku!
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
Atiku is offside on this matter he is and was part of corruption
Re: Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws by Everfrank(m): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2013
All hail the most investigated vice president in the world!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police To Get Extra 1% From Federation Account / Pictorial Transformation Of Agbor Delta State. / Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.