Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,104 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

Oga And Gate Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oga And Gate Man (1297 Views)

Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors / Oga And His House Boy. / Oga And House Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga And Gate Man by Abbey2sam(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
A man drove to his house after the close of business. On getting home, he pressed his car horn and his Mai-guard who had been washing one of the cars with a water hose, rushed and open the gate. As the man was driving in, his tyres rest on the water hose.

The Mai guard taps on the window and said: "oga rubber! Rubber!"

The man heard "robber" and quickly got out of the car, jumped over the fence into the next compound and hid. Next thing he sees the Mai guard beside him! Mai guard had also jumped the fence!
The man whispered: " where are the robbers? Where are they robbing? Where is madam and where are the children?"

Mai guard answered in a whisper: "Which armed robbers oga?"

Man said:" But you told me armed robbers are robbing!"

Mai guard replied: haa, No oga! I say u "match" rubber!"

Man shouted at Mai guard: "So why did you jump the fence with me?"

Mai guard replied: "Ha, Oga I no know wetin dey pursue you and I no want make dein catch me too!

1 Like

Re: Oga And Gate Man by Abbey2sam(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
The Book of AFCON 13 v 1 - 9,
1 And on that day when the Super Eagles had gathered in the burning bush against the Ethiopians of the eastern Desert, Keshi, the leader of the delegates gave directions to the people, but they listened not.
2 And Keshi knowing what awaited him at Abuja knelt down in his heart and cried unto the heaven saying "My God, my God, please do not forsake me, give me only one chance."
3 As soon as he spoke those words, the Lord heard his cry, and the Holy Spirit descended on the burning bush in the south of Africa where the men had gathered and said to Victor, the Son of Moses, "Moses, go yea forth into the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians."
4 And Moses hearkened unto the voice of the Lord and ran into the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians. And behold, a defender of the Ethiopian Army brought him down and caused a penalty.
5 And when this had happened, Keshi knew that the Lord had heard his prayers and used Moses to cause a big scare for the Ethiopians. So he beckoned unto Moses to open his ears to the voice of the spirit and hid the commandments of the Lord.
6 And the spirit came unto Moses again, saying "Moses, play ye the ball into the left corner of the Ethiopian net." And when Moses had done this, the Eagles recorded their first goal.
7 And the spirit drove Moses into the 18 yard box again and caused another great scare in the defence of the Ethiopians which made the keeper of the Ethiopian army attack him unwisely and got a red card.
8 When this had happened, the people could see the hand of God on Moses. And Keshi knowing the way of the spirit, said unto Moses "because the Lord had used you to deliver the people of Nigeria out of the hands of the deadly Ethiopians, you shall go forth again and take the penalty."
9 Thus, as the Lord would have it, Moses brought down the Armies of the Ethiopians by placing the ball beyond the reach of the make-shift goalkeeper who the Ethiopians had brought against him.
Re: Oga And Gate Man by Abbey2sam(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
Enjoy
Re: Oga And Gate Man by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Nice thread,nice joke

(1) (Reply)

Two Weeks To VAL / :djoke Of The Month(hilarious):d / The Trekking Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.