Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha (4663 Views)

Independent Ghanaian Women! / Distasteful Dressing By Ghanaian Women In Public (PHOTO) / Ghanaian Kente/kaba&sleete Vs Nigerian Gele/aso Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by onila(f): 12:34am On Jan 31, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 31, 2013
Beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wow, how beautiful. I guess the saying that women become more beautiful with each passing generation doesn't apply to ghanians. It seems it's the reverse here. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by onila(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
shocked grin
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by onila(f): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
kandiikane: Wow, how beautiful. I guess the saying that women become more beautiful with each passing generation doesn't apply to ghanians. It seems it's the reverse here. cheesy

ghanaian women can be beautiful. .take a look at this princess smiley
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
kandiikane: Wow, how beautiful. I guess the saying that women become more beautiful with each passing generation doesn't apply to ghanians. It seems it's the reverse here. cheesy

WTF! is this 1 sh!xting hippless b!itch tryna compare her flat arrz & hipless waist to a Ghanaian?.....wht won't I read on the internet

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
onila:

ghanaian women can be beautiful. .take a look at this princess smiley

What do u mean by can onila? ......onila, u be my paddy make u no fall my hand na, abeg, wht makes other women prettier or hotter than Ghanaian women? Get me a proper answer and I'll keep quiet

I mean, is it the hips?
Is it the arrz?
Is it the brain?
Is it good character?

Ghanaian women have all these characteristics in abundance

E be like say a woman for bleach & wear heavy make up before u consider her to be pretty....

This shixt is like me saying, all Nigerian women are straight in figure, no shape, no hips, no arzz and tht y'all have waists tht hang in the air grin grin all because most of them look like tht grin grin

Y'all jus reminded me of Nneka from Legon University grin grin.....abeg...

Mtchew!

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by ifyalways(f): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2013
love the hairdo kiss

Otumfour 1,waku mi with cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2013
otumfour:

WTF! is this 1 sh!xting hippless b!itch tryna compare her flat arrz & hipless waist to a Ghanaian?.....wht won't I read on the internet

Blah blah blah, nah body only we dey chop? Na their short and yam legs we go chop? cheesy but please, please, do not call me a b!tch, ok? If it affected you that much, go kill yourself or eat shyt, I don't know, do something.

Anyways, I give them credit their nyash dey sha, what dey never make up facially dey make it up with the back rear. They might need to do some tummy exercises or something.

Before I forget sef, my 'hipless waist' and 'flat arzz' have not affected market so I thank God oo. tongue
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
why do you hate Ghanians so much? U need to chill on the hatred. peace
kandiikane:

Blah blah blah, nah body only we dey chop? Na their short and yam legs we go chop? cheesy but please, please, do not call me a b!tch, ok? If it affected you that much, go kill yourself or eat shyt, I don't know, do something.

Anyways, I give them credit their nyash dey sha, what dey never make up facially dey make it up with the back rear. They might need to do some tummy exercises or something.

Before I forget sef, my 'hipless waist' and 'flat arzz' have not affected market so I thank God oo. tongue
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBv_MZ0pvWI?version=3&hl=en_US

b1tch! u dey craze, swallowing pills to lighten ur skin be what u dey call pretty face abi undecided, u sound dumba by tryna pose nigerian women as object of natural beauty, abi we no dey watch nollywood movies undecided, I mean, why the furk won't tht charcoal faced mercy johnson bleach and turn red faced and think she's gonna look pretty grin grin grin?

omotola and her husband shocked, rita dominique, toto dick and the list goes on and on, u people get serious problem I swear....INFERIORITY COMPLEX is ur mother and grandmother

and u have the damn ugly v-jay to talk abt tummy? grin grin grin grin this b!tch dumba than ibu.....are we not in Africa?....don't we all watch nollywood movies on DSTV?...tryna pose naija women as some Jamaican models....nonsense, take a look around ur stanky arrz, see the pull of belly fat b1tches walking around u, yes, now take this slap b1tch, cuz u ain't sleep? thts the reality so stop tryna form cool....kwasia'ba kwa

hipless b1tch tryna talk smack, its on murthafurka, wtf! am sure ur1 of 'em b1tches on here thts bn getting attention from these boko'fied faces thinking u all tht, ur a monkey to me, na color we go chop?

stfu and keep sucking d1ks....
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifyalways: love the hairdo kiss

Otumfour 1,waku mi with cheesy

grin grin grin Ify baby, girl yi'ny3 correct.....na'3tis3n odor?
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Miss_3v3: why do you hate Ghanians so much? U need to chill on the hatred. peace

3v3 baby, don't mind tht fo0l...she's got nothing on u......face,body & brains....u are way ahead of her kiss

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ivorian women sef no dey talk
South African women sef no dey talk
.......mtchew! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
shocked shocked grin chei c clash
just passin by na, have fun wink

btw dunno what are all these stereotypes about Ghana women about,
they are beautiful
so please stop hatin, preach peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sybellah: shocked shocked grin chei c clash
just passin by na, have fun wink

btw dunno what are all these stereotypes about Ghana women about, but they are beautiful
so please no hate, preach peace.

grin grin grin grin grin don't mind these bleachie bleach girls, they'v got nothing on their bodies tht is attractive so they have resorted to taking pills to lighten their skin....ironic isn't it....

a man can be a monkey, provided he has money, they'll follow him.....

btw, its not a clash, this b1tch can't clash wit me, its more like me lashing her ugly arrz.....
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by litgirl22: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
You know that kandikane is not Nigerian but Gambian, right?

otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin don't mind these bleachie bleach girls, they'v got nothing on their bodies tht is attractive so they have resorted to taking pills to lighten their skin....ironic isn't it....

a man can be a monkey, provided he has money, they'll follow him.....

btw, its not a clash, this b1tch can't clash wit me, its more like me lashing her ugly arrz.....
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by litgirl22: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Anyway@ topic. Nice pictures.
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
otumfour:

b1tch! u dey craze, swallowen pills to lighten ur skin be what u dey call pretty face abi undecided, u sound dumba by tryna pose nigerian women as object of natural beauty, abi we no dey watch nollywood movies undecided, I mean, why the furk won't tht charcoal faced mercy johnson bleach and turn red faced and think she's gonna look pretty grin grin grin?

omotola and her husband shocked, rita dominique, toto dick and the list goes on and on, u people get serious problem I swear....INFERIORITY COMPLEX is ur mother and grandmother

and u have the damn ugly v-jay to talk abt tummy? grin grin grin grin this b!tch dumba than ibu.....are we not in Africa?....don't we all watch nollywood movies on DSTV?...tryna pose naija women as some Jamaican models....nonsense, take a look around ur stanky arrz, see the pull of belly fat b1tches walking around u, yes, now take this slap b1tch, cuz u ain't sleep? thts the reality so stop tryna form cool....kwasia'ba kwa

hipless b1tch tryna talk smack, its on murthafurka, wtf! am sure ur1 of 'em b1tches on here thts bn getting attention from these boko'fied faces thinking u all tht, ur a monkey to me, na color we go chop?

dude,why are you so vulgar...do you have unsettled issues with the girl or are all these just for what she posted...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by tpia5: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
litgirl22: You know that kandikane is not Nigerian but Gambian, right?

I assume he knows, since he didnt expressly mention nigerian in his rants or responses.
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by tpia5: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Topic

Onila and her "threads".
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
litgirl22: You know that kandikane is not Nigerian but Gambian, right?

Doesn't change shixt, she still a b1tch and it even gets worse if she's Gambian..... grin grin I can't even locate tht shixty country on the African map even.....

centje: dude,why are you so vulgar...do you have unsettled issues with the girl or are all these just for what she posted...

I don't know tht b1tch and even her shixty country.....read her first response to the topic and u'll understand my responses......don't pretend dude, jus read tha shixt this Gambian piglet wrote....she deserves this and I'll keep giving it to her piggy Gambian face......where is Gambia again grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
otumfour:

b1tch! u dey craze, swallowen pills to lighten ur skin be what u dey call pretty face abi undecided, u sound dumba by tryna pose nigerian women as object of natural beauty, abi we no dey watch nollywood movies undecided, I mean, why the furk won't tht charcoal faced mercy johnson bleach and turn red faced and think she's gonna look pretty grin grin grin?

Awwh, damn I didn't know my comments hurt you so freaking bad. It's a pity, really. I guess some people are just too emotional.
Do you want icecream, to cool that your hot body wey just dey vibrate anyhow like a little bytch?

From your rants, I assume you probably have ghanian blood? Nuh? How tall are you sef, 5ft 1? And I'm sure you're one ugly mudaphucker too.

Even if I just dey here dey suk diks, nor be your own I dey suk so you never worry your little head about that.

You keep on talking about brains, again, na brains we dey chop? Brains take you to university to finish your masters but many are still out there jobless with master degrees whilst the uneducated take to the centre stage. So, no, we do not chop brains.

Lol, had this ghanian babe for a roommate, all the du.mb bytch was interested in was nyaming my food and shyting for free. Otoumfour, teach your women that life is not free.

Btw, hun, I have a beautiful oval face, not piggy things. grin sit there dey vibrate like say dem rub hot pepper for your nyash, the same people you're fighting for are all over me like flies. I usually carry human sized fly swatter just to get them off my nyash.

Oh, I'm also half sierra leonean, if you want to cast more insults for hurting your feelings. You may also want to use the war there for jokes.

Oya, mek me laff. grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Miss_3v3: why do you hate Ghanians so much? U need to chill on the hatred. peace

I don't hate. It's all peace and love. tongue
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
The hilarity. grin
Lmao...you can always count on my boy otum4 to rep hard for ghana...

I see u @ the bottom lol
Big up. smiley
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
i can't even see their faces? why all these wahala , ghanaian are beautiful just like every African gurls. kiss cool
let's make love smiley

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by ba7man(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2013
Pls, @Kandikane and @Otumfour. Its Ok, every country's got them so back to Topic. Lovely pix.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People / Pictures Indian Traditional Clothing / The Igbos From Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.