Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Amazing Houses - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Houses (25506 Views)

I Supply Glass, Monuments Like Moulded Figures And Print ,paint Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Houses by AbrantieGH(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
For real though, some of the pics looks photoshoped
Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 25, 2013
Abrantie GH: For real though, some of the pics looks photoshoped

no they are all real photos I have the name of places where each of them is located.
Re: Amazing Houses by Google33: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2013
Na only 4 my village u go see dem
Re: Amazing Houses by vm26: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2013
Hoping these houses make a person automatically happy when they step into it smiley smiley smiley
Re: Amazing Houses by kramer: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
cheikh: kramer

@^ The house is Islamic/Maghreb(architecture) inspired kind of house. Most of the house may not necessarily be very expensive. The owners of the houses are just imaginative/creative. They did things their own way and not follow the crowd as most Nigerians do. They let their "desire" and imagination/creativity to flourish and be interpreted architecturally by clever use of space and decor. Nigerians are conformists/conservative- Follow- Follow mentality wink.

I doubt if having a grotto underneath your house will come at an affordable price not to talk of its maintenance.
Re: Amazing Houses by fonssy(f): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
Tell am.
Re: Amazing Houses by Lakayana: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2013
omiobo: All na vanity joor
because you never live for fine house before I feel for you sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Amazing Body Painting pictures / Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot / Oniudele Gold's Live Speed Painting Of Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.