Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. (1009 Views)

He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic) / My Collection Of Nairaland Funny Pictures... (photos) / Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by bingbagbo(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2013
1. inability to create a common "poll " button. did he forget or he no know?
2. making a teenage girl super mod and being afraid of her, i no mention any name oo

3. after 8 solid years, nairaland is still not even known in nearby Ghana
4. making an albino (retarded) mod of the romance section
5. still not able to yansh some of the fine babes on his own site such as freecocoa, rokiatu' bigvajina and booqee
6. still hasnt thought of a juju section

the last four will blow ya mind
Re: Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by bingbagbo(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2013
7. still waiting for the "kiss" and "slap" button

8. allowing so many rretards on this site (mogul, cork, sutoboy ) etc

9. no rewards for consistent posters like bin gbagbo
Re: Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by bingbagbo(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2013
1.at age 49, seun is yet to have a child, u be Abraham?

0. i am coming.......

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by delkuf(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2013
Y dont u let him be? At least he did something a million pple are enjoying today, and am sure in an 100 yrs, u wouldnt have been able to do something as close to this
Re: Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by Beetwo(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2013
bin gee, wat side of ya bed did u get up 4rm? ebi like say some tin dey pain u 4 mind. broh, voice it out we are your people. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2013
bin gbagbo:
2. making a teenage girl super mod and being afraid of her, i no mention any name oo

5. still not able to yansh some of the fine babes on his own site such as freecocoa, rokiatu' bigvajina and booqee

I forgot to laugh at your jokes angry
Re: Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2013
bin gbagbo:

tanx bin,i've always wanted 2 voice out,bt i'm afraid of been banned d 2nd tym.
I only hope he doesn't ban me and u and also close dwn dis thread.
Bt wait 0,who b d mod 4 romance sec.
Re: Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by fleyboy02: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
@ op wat do u want a kiss button 4
Re: Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by edogho(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Gbagbosky,na seun u dey after now? If i av wat he az ehn? I trust say na joke u dey. Buh if na u,u go really dey yansh all dem gurls for ur site? U b yawa i swear.
Re: Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by tommyoneal: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
End times is truly here.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Failures Of Oluwaseun Osewa; Owner Of Nairaland. by toygod2: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
This boy is rily trying hard to seek attention. POOR HIM

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Tricked Into Setting His Jeans On Fire For "Hollywood Stunt"- Funny Vid / Today, I Witnessed A Miracle / Jokes Palava!!!.... Mr Akpor Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.