Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This (6479 Views)

Let Your Wife Miss You Always / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / The Best Person To Tell Your Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2013
I went to unical in 2005,the year aptitude test was introduced, after the exam and the money spent,I lost the admission,no way to travel back to my house because I have already told people that I've gotten the admission and no way to tell my parents the truth after all the money and the trust they spent on me

So I decided to stay back in school and wait for another admission, I started attending lectures,no one knew that I wasn't a student,it was my toughest secret,my dad gave me school fees,accommodation fee and other things to ensure that I have a quality education

One day I met this guy(he's a nairalander and that's why I opened this thread so he can read and see what he has caused me) we became the best of friends,I used to wear his clothes and he wear mine, we could die for each other, because of the excitement I taught I should tell him my secret

I told him,he promised to keep it secret,few months later we had a problem,I exposed all his lies to his girlfriend concerning his affair with the landlord's maid, he felt I have exposed him and decided to revenge by stealing my father's number from my phone and text him that I wasn't a student

2days later I saw my dad in calabar, asking me to show him my department,it was then I knew that I was finished,I wanted to play him but he was a student 37 years ago,(he knows everything) well I decided to tell him the truth rather than facing the shame in the department,he was disappointed @ me,he left cali on the next flight back to enugu, 2months later my name came out on the 2nd list but it was too late then cause nobody listened 2 me and my dad had already

vowed not to spend a dime on me again,but mum out of the love she had for the son got me another admission in 2007 and saw me through the four years in school(dad contributed but was focusing on his children that was truthful)I graduated 2011,few weeks later after my graduation, I find my mum but couldn't see her,mum is dead

Now its between me and dad, dad has lost his trust on me,whatever thing I do he must get to the root of it to see how genuine it is,he kept referring back to what happened 8 years ago,he's already making plans on following me to nysc camp by next 2 months to see if am actually going to camp

michael ekanem all these are what you have caused me,I just want to let you know that your stupidity last 8 years has haunted and still hurting me till date, I know I shouldn't tell your gf that but you went too far my homie, am writing this because uyime told me you are an active nairalander so I guess you are reading since I couldn't find you on facebook

I don't know where you are now, I pray not to set my eyes on you because korofo no go fit save you, aye no dey kill aye no dey for dis 1, mike you really broke the bond I had with my father, thank you very much

Whoever that is reading this, please learn one thing from my story, which is ... LET YOUR SECRET BE YOUR SECRET... Don't let it out to any1 no matter your closeness,friendship or the love

Thank you..

2 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by chucky101(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2013
Heed your own advice first.

8 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by BukkyDan(f): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2013
Ok
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2013
the guy saved your life mor0n!

If not for him exposing you to your dad, you would av still be living in fools paradise and before you know it, 15 years would av pass you bye while others are graduating!

As for your dad mistrusting you, you should know that trust is earned and not bestowed - do your very best to earn your dad's trust again by being sincere and honest in all your dealings with him - that is, if you can!

8 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by ojofu(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2013
I think u should thank him for revealing ur secret because after 2yr in the uni, u were still not a student until ur parents knew abt it. Do u think you would have graduated in 2011 if this ur "secret" still remains a secret by 2011? U may think that he backstabbed u by revealing ur secret but his action made u a student and now a graduate. If i were u, i will thank him and move on. Sorry abt ur Mum. By the way, why u reveal him own secret?

2 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2013
greateros: the guy saved your life mor0n!

If not for him exposing you to your dad, you would av still be living in fools paradise and before you know it, 15 years would av pass you bye while others are graduating!

As for your dad mistrusting you, you should know that trust is earned and not bestowed - do your very best to earn your dad's trust again by being sincere and honest in all your dealings with him - that is, if you can!
anyway there are things I didn't write here, before he did that I had already applied for another Admission which I got but it was too late because no1 believed in me anymore, so I had to stay @ home for another 2years before mum came 4 my rescue

Mike didn't save my life but he destroyed it, dad not supporting my msc program abroad is out of that incident
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2013
I wish everybody could keep secrets like moi.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by blank(f): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2013
So you are not happy that you finally got admission? You would have continued like that and ended up as no future ambition. Your mum got to know of the admission problem and helped you yet you are holding on to your grudges. You even blended sef. Sorry for you.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2013
blank: So you are not happy that you finally got admission? You would have continued like that and ended up as no future ambition. Your mum got to know of the admission problem and helped you yet you are holding on to your grudges. You even blended sef. Sorry for you.
pls read my 2nd comment above
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2013
fooooooooooool!
Instead of your kneel down and thank him from saving you from impending doom, you are here blabbing!
I really pity you.
Man up and take responsibilities for your actions.
Did your friend ask you to lie and steal from your parents That was all YOU!
So quit being a cry baby and find a way to EARN back your father's trust!
Olodo!

3 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: anyway there are things I didn't write here, before he did that I had already applied for another Admission which I got but it was too late because no1 believed in me anymore, so I had to stay @ home for another 2years before mum came 4 my rescue

Mike didn't save my life but he destroyed it, dad not supporting my msc program abroad is out of that incident

So what? The ends justifies the means undecided
No YOU destroyed you life by lying to your parents in the first place.
Why can't you take responsibilities for your actions undecided
Is that what you'll teach your children? That it's ok to lie as afar as you eventually get it right
You would have maybe perpetuated that lie till date but because of your friend, you were free from that bondage.
Staying at home for two years was the price you had to pay for your lies, too bad it didn't teach you that lesson undecided

2 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ujujoan: fooooooooooool!
Instead of your kneel down and thank him from saving you from impending doom, you are here blabbing!
I really pity you.
Man up and take responsibilities for your actions.
Did your friend ask you to lie and steal from your parents That was all YOU!
So quit being a cry baby and find a way to EARN back your father's trust!
Olodo!
you are a bigger fooool for reading and not understanding what you read, I said I gained the admission but his text to my dad ruined it for me, mumu

2 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ujujoan:

So what? The ends justifies the means undecided
No YOU destroyed you life by lying to your parents in the first place.
Why can't you take responsibilities for your actions undecided
Is that what you'll teach your children? That it's ok to lie as afar as you eventually get it right
You would have maybe perpetuated that lie till date but because of your friend, you were free from that bondage.
Staying at home for two years was the price you had to pay for your lies, too bad it didn't teach you that lesson undecided
does it mean that you guys don't understand english language or what? I said I got the admission the same year but the text he sent to my dad ruined it

1 Like

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: I went to unical in 2005,the year aptitude test was introduced, after the exam and the money spent,I lost the admission,no way to travel back to my house because I have already told people that I've gotten the admission and no way to tell my parents the truth after all the money and the trust they spent on me

So I decided to stay back in school and wait for another admission, I started attending lectures,no one knew that I wasn't a student,it was my toughest secret,my dad gave me school fees,accommodation fee and other things to ensure that I have a quality education

One day I met this guy(he's a nairalander and that's why I opened this thread so he can read and see what he has caused me) we became the best of friends,I used to wear his clothes and he wear mine, we could die for each other, because of the excitement I taught I should tell him my secret

I told him,he promised to keep it secret,few months later we had a problem,I exposed all his lies to his girlfriend concerning his affair with the landlord's maid, he felt I have exposed him and decided to revenge by stealing my father's number from my phone and text him that I wasn't a student

2days later I saw my dad in calabar, asking me to show him my department,it was then I knew that I was finished,I wanted to play him but he was a student 37 years ago,(he knows everything) well I decided to tell him the truth rather than facing the shame in the department,he was disappointed @ me,he left cali on the next flight back to enugu

He vowed not to spend a dime on me again,but mum out of the love she had for the son got me another admission in 2007 and saw me through the four years in school(dad contributed but was focusing on his children that was truthful)I graduated 2011,few weeks later after my graduation, I find my mum but couldn't see her,mum is dead

Now its between me and dad, dad has lost his trust on me,whatever thing I do he must get to the root of it to see how genuine it is,he kept referring back to what happened 8 years ago,he's already making plans on following me to nysc camp by next 2 months to see if am actually going to camp

******** all these are what you have caused me,I just want to let you know that your stupidity last 8 years has haunted and still hurting me till date, I know I shouldn't tell your gf that but you went too far my homie, am writing this because ***** told me you are an active nairalander so I guess you are reading since I couldn't find you on facebook

I don't know where you are now, I pray not to set my eyes on you because korofo no go fit save you, aye no dey kill aye no dey for dis 1, mike you really broke the bond I had with my father, thank you very much

Whoever that is reading this, please learn one thing from my story, which is ... LET YOUR SECRET BE YOUR SECRET... Don't let it out to any1 no matter your closeness,friendship or the love

Thank you..

@Poster, I can't help but ask: Now that all of this has happened, what is it that you want? I mean what do you hope to gain from this?

Eight ( 8 ) years is a very long time to hold a grudge against someone and it shows you've got a very unforgiving spirit! How can you hope to progress in life, yet at the same time wishing the worst fate ever on your fellow man? Your one time best "friend"?

People learn from their mistakes, but it seems you haven't. You're here advising the whole world to keep their secrets to themselves, yet you're here broadcasting to all and sundry the ins-and-outs of your life.

You need to sit up and let bygones be bygones. Like a few of the posters have already pointed out, your friend did really do you a favour by alerting your dad to your deception. You had 2 good years to come clean but never did. I too doubt if you ever would have. And even then, if you'd succeeded in securing the second admission you mentioned, without telling your dad, do you honestly think that would have made everything allright? It still wouldn't have changed the fact that you more or less swindled your dad for 2 years as a "pretend" student. However which way you look at it, it was 2 years worth of money down the drain.

Your late mother (bless her), saw fit to give you a second chance. A truly good woman who looked past your deception, forgave you and helped you start afresh. Shouldn't you learn something from her here? If she was willing to give you a second chance, then who are you to deny that to others (moreso your ex-best friend)? People like you give Christianity a bad name. I'm sorry but you really are coming across as a hypocrite.

Now, to your dad. You can't blame him for not trusting you. Come on, 2 years? But even then, look at it this way...It's an opportunity to prove to him, while he's still around, that you...his son, are not a lost cause. Prove to him, not by your words (talk afterall is cheap) - but by your actions that you've turned a new leaf, are worthy to be called his son and would do everything within your power to righten the wrongs.

I can't quite place my finger on it, but something in your post tells me that you're a very dependant person and you blame others if you don't get the "help" you feel you deserved. Start by manning up and taking responsibility for your actions, for what you want in life, for what you want to achieve. Just because your dad's unwilling to sponsor you on a Masters programme abroad doesn't mean the world's going to come to an end. There would always be other opportunities to do it. You never say NEVER unless you're six feet under. (As long as you're alive, there IS always hope to achieve what you want).

Naming and "shaming" someone publicly on an online public forum won't change things for you. If anything, it reeks of immaturity. Start by modifying your post and take your friend's name out. Learn to forgive, forget and move on. Your mother (bless her) did it, so be her son and follow her example.

9 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Caracta(f): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
Why the grudge? It's been a long time. Grow up and move on with your life. Stop acting like a child. Betrayal is a common thing, no big deal. If many of us tell you what our friends have done to us, you'd appreciate what this Mike guy did to/for you.

With the way your friend's name is on this thread, you obviously can't keep a secret. You need to heed to your own advice too.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

@Poster, I can't help but ask: Now that all of this has happened, what is it that you want? I mean what do you hope to gain from this?

Eight ( 8 ) years is a very long time to hold a grudge against someone and it shows you've got a very unforgiving spirit! How can you hope to progress in life, yet at the same time wishing the worst fate ever on your fellow man? Your one time best "friend"?

People learn from their mistakes, but it seems you haven't. You're here advising the whole world to keep their secrets to themselves, yet you're here broadcasting to all and sundry the ins-and-outs of your life.

You need to sit up and let bygones be bygones. Like a few of the posters have already pointed out, your friend did really do you a favour by alerting your dad to your deception. You had 2 good years to come clean but never did. I too doubt if you ever would have. And even then, if you'd succeeded in securing the second admission you mentioned, without telling your dad, do you honestly think that would have made everything allright? It still wouldn't have changed the fact that you more or less swindled your dad for 2 years as a "pretend" student. However which way you look at it, it was 2 years worth of money down the drain.

Your late mother (bless her), saw fit to give you a second chance. A truly good woman who looked past your deception, forgave you and helped you start afresh. Shouldn't you learn something from her here? If she was willing to give you a second chance, then who are you to deny that to others (moreso your ex-best friend)? People like you give Christianity a bad name. I'm sorry but you really are coming across as a hypocrite.

Now, to your dad. You can't blame him for not trusting you. Come on, 2 years? But even then, look at it this way...It's an opportunity to prove to him, while he's still around, that you...his son, are not a lost cause. Prove to him, not by your words (talk afterall is cheap) - but by your actions that you've turned a new leaf, are worthy to be called his son and would do everything within your power to righten the wrongs.

I can't quite place my finger on it, but something in your post tells me that you're a very dependant person and you blame others if you don't get the "help" you feel you deserved. Start by manning up and taking responsibility for your actions, for what you want in life, for what you want to achieve. Just because your dad's unwilling to sponsor you on a Masters programme abroad doesn't mean the world's going to come to an end. There would always be other opportunities to do it. You never say NEVER unless you're six feet under. (As long as you're alive, there IS always hope to achieve what you want).

Naming and "shaming" someone publicly on an online public forum won't change things for you. If anything, it reeks of immaturity. Start by modifying your post and take your friend's name out. Learn to forgive, forget and move on. Your mother (bless her) did it, so be her son and follow her example.
first of all, my primary reason of writing this here is not just to advice people to hold their secrets but because I was told by som1 that mike is an active nairalander so I did this with hope that he will read to know that what he did 8years back is dealing with me now,I know he must ve forgotten but I want him to remember

2ndly, I did forgive him that period but the issue has risen again and cost me a lot and I've withdrawn my forgiveness,

Mike ekanem aka aye malinga(I hope you are here) didn't do me any favour by telling my dad, if he didn't I would've continue with my new admission which I gained successfully and I would still be the son I was to my dad, if you cheat on your partner and your friend snitch on you by telling your soul mate, of course the snitch might stop you from cheating but do you think the friend has done well by spying and snitching? Hell no

Mike, even my father knows that you are not a good friend despite you did a good job,he said it and he was annoyed with you because of the text content (which I didn't see) anyway, I pray that you are an active nairalander like uyime said, guy you must collect from me o, I swear

1 Like

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Caracta: Why the grudge? It's been a long time. Grow up and move on with your life. Stop acting like a child. Betrayal is a common thing, no big deal. If many of us tell you what our friends have done to us, you'd appreciate what this Mike guy did to/for you.

With the way your friend's name is on this thread, you obviously can't keep a secret. You need to heed to your own advice too.
if I can get his facebook,2go,pin,whatsapp,phone number or e mail address I wouldn't have open this thread but I did this because this is the only narrow way to reach him, mike if you are here add me on 2go jumbo138
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: first of all, my primary reason of writing this here is not just to advice people to hold their secrets but because I was told by som1 that mike is an active nairalander so I did this with hope that he will read to know that what he did 8years back is dealing with me now,I know he must ve forgotten but I want him to remember

2ndly, I did forgive him that period but the issue has risen again and cost me a lot and I've withdrawn my forgiveness,

Mike ekanem aka aye malinga(I hope you are here) didn't do me any favour by telling my dad, if he didn't I would've continue with my new admission which I gained successfully and I would still be the son I was to my dad, if you cheat on your partner and your friend snitch on you by telling your soul mate, of course the snitch might stop you from cheating but do you think the friend has done well by spying and snitching? Hell no

Mike, even my father knows that you are not a good friend despite you did a good job,he said it and he was annoyed with you because of the text content (which I didn't see) anyway, I pray that you are an active nairalander like uyime said, guy you must collect from me o, I swear

*** Shakes head in resignation ***

That statement above neatly encapsulates everything about your person.

Good luck sha.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

*** Shakes head in resignation ***

That statement above neatly encapsulates everything about your person.

Good luck sha.

Efe why are you wasting cyber time on that okpo
People like him are destined to make up the 'fooooolish' population.
Abeg save you mb jare!
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^ grin grin
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by damiso(f): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
OP that your friend hen should be your best friend.Thank God and him for your life.I know people who deluded themselves for years with no one to bring them back to reality.
In short thank God for using him as an instrument of good in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by blank(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: if you cheat on your partner and your friend snitch on you by telling your soul mate, of course the snitch might stop you from cheating but do you think the friend has done well by spying and snitching? Hell no.

This is EXACTLY what you did to him and you said you didnt see it as wrong. He has done same to you so just take it on the chin.

3 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by mikeywise(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
@ op, u are really a disgrace. instead of thanking God for sparing your life, u are here spewing rubbish.
its not your fault, u have so much at your disposal.
if not for your friend, u would have been a dead man by now, what he did was for your own gud, though wen he did it, it was out of anger but believe me
, everything has really worked out good for you.
you didnt get admission ,yet u remained in school and joined a cult. i bet u ,u would do worse if ur child behaved in that way.
my advice to u is let by gone be by gone, move on with your life because the journey is still very far.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by coogar: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: I went to unical in 2005,the year aptitude test was introduced, after the exam and the money spent,I lost the admission,no way to travel back to my house because I have already told people that I've gotten the admission and no way to tell my parents the truth after all the money and the trust they spent on me

2days later I saw my dad in calabar, asking me to show him my department,it was then I knew that I was finished,I wanted to play him but he was a student 37 years ago,(he knows everything) well I decided to tell him the truth rather than facing the shame in the department,he was disappointed @ me,he left cali on the next flight back to enugu, 2months later my name came out on the 2nd list but it was too late then cause nobody listened 2 me and my dad had already

vowed not to spend a dime on me again,but mum out of the love she had for the son got me another admission in 2007 and saw me through the four years in school(dad contributed but was focusing on his children that was truthful)I graduated 2011,few weeks later after my graduation, I find my mum but couldn't see her,mum is dead

michael ekanem all these are what you have caused me,I just want to let you know that your stupidity last 8 years has haunted and still hurting me till date, I know I shouldn't tell your gf that but you went too far my homie, am writing this because uyime told me you are an active nairalander so I guess you are reading since I couldn't find you on facebook

Thank you..

please forgive me, it will not happen again.
i was pissed you reported my affair with otunba's housemaid - i felt revenge is a dish best served cold. how can i undo the damage that has been done?

1 Like

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar:

please forgive me, it will not happen again.
i was pissed you reported my affair with otunba's housemaid - i felt revenge is a dish best served cold. how can i undo the damage that has been done?

hahaha!!

Wahala dey town! Verily, verily I say unto you most solemnly...Coogar, you're nuts! grin grin
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2013

Thank you..
You started it mate. Why did you tell his GF what was supposed to be a secret between you both too?? Seriously coming here to play the victim just makes you look like a foolish unjust person.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by coogar: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy: hahaha!!
Wahala dey town! Verily, verily I say unto you most solemnly...Coogar, you're nuts! grin grin

let me ask for his forgiveness - before i get stabbed on my sternum!

Morayo747: You started it mate. Why did you tell his GF what was supposed to be a secret between you both too?? Seriously coming here to play the victim just makes you look like a follish unjust person.

the fubbyy dude is obviously a numbskull.....
has he actually thought he might have denied his friend a good wife material by leaking the secrets of the ekaette affair to the girlfriend? he's hurt of his relationship with his dad - who knows how heartbroken his friend was or still is?
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^ Lol!

You need a bullet proof vest, more like... grin
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Acidosis(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
Your Dad did the right thing, bro..

Let me judge you with the Bible...

Proverbs 17: 16
"It is senseless to pay tuition to educate a rebel who has no heart of truth"

Here is a warning for you...
Proverbs 20: 19
"Don't tell your secrets to a gossip unless you want them broadcast to the world"

Above all, forgive and forget... afterall you ruined his relationship. Do not judge others if you don't want to be judged..

Lest I forget, you sound like a cultist (aye).. May God help you if you're one.. Cultism 'killed' the dreams of thousands...
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by coogar: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!
You need a bullet proof vest, more like... grin

i know him very well - he cannot shoot straight!
his mouth leaks as much as his hands. grin cheesy
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Now I know some people can't just understand english language, for all of you saying he did me good by bringing me back by telling my father, does it mean you all didn't see where I said I got another admission(better course) before he did that, anyway this thread is not actually for nairalanders, I only put it here to reach michael because I was told he's here
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
Morayo747: You started it mate. Why did you tell his GF what was supposed to be a secret between you both too?? Seriously coming here to play the victim just makes you look like a foolish unjust person.
read my post again and you will comprehend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Mom Of 58 Years Old / Is This An Invitation For A three-some / 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.