Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,466 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 PM

Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested (4621 Views)

My Sperm Is A Sacred Milk From God: Brazilian Pastor Force Members To MouthAction / Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk / Evangelical Pastor Convinced Followers His D1ck Contained HOLY MILK: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by octus2008(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
This criminal pastor claimed that the Holy Spirit would secrete from his penis in the form of “sacred milk”. This pastor said that his penis was blessed and that “the Lord had consecrated him with divine milk of the Holy Spirit” and, of course, he had to release it in order to “evangelize”. “He has convinced us that only God could come into our lives through our mouth and that’s why he would do what he did”. Often, after worship, pastor Valdeci would take us to the where the funds were kept at the back of the Church and asked us to have MouthAction with him until the Holy Spirit would come through ejaculation”. This is the testimony of one of his victims. This pastor is already in jail where, he said when they arrested him, that he intends to continue his cellmates with his sacred milk. These news was originally reported today in Spanish by Que.es”

Valdeci Sobrino Picanto is a Brazilian Evangelical Pastor. He has been arrested after deceiving the faithful using the name of the “Holy Spirit”, by using these foolish lies

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by AtheistD(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
So who were the recipients of his "sacred milk" shocked
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
Every time, one new pastor will come up with some new fraud.

Who says christianity is dying? Their fraudulent ways keep evolving!
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
konjidized pastor grin
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
The only true Christian was hung on a cross 2000 years ago...

His people make more mockery of him by their actions everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
musKeeto: The only true Christian was hung on a cross 2000 years ago...

His people make more mockery of him by their actions everyday.

Jesus was a jew, unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Power enter
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Creatrixity(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
That niqqa got em batchez suckin "holy" jizz..damn..
Farkin fraud!!
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Aringarosa(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Just when i thought i have heard and seen it all, along come the "holly dick" that does wonder.

Hmm... Wonders shall never end indeed!
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by ijawkid(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
hehehehehehe..... grin grin grin grin grin.............

na wa oo...wetin man pikin no go hear.......holy milk indeed....
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
ijawkid: hehehehehehe..... grin grin grin grin grin.............

na wa oo...wetin man pikin no go hear.......holy milk indeed....

Sharaap....if he was a Jeovah Witness pastors, you'd be asbsent from this thread.....mtchew
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Ejine(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
Seriously, when I start my own ministry, I'll also try to convince them my asss contains "Holy Peanut Butter".
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by ijawkid(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sharaap....if he was a Jeovah Witness pastors, you'd be asbsent from this thread.....mtchew

have you ever seen Jehovahs witnesses conduct deliverance services let alone using there joysticks to conduct deliverance??....

take your time ooo......

did you expect me to espouse the foolish pastors act

or you just wan find my trouble this evening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
ijawkid:

have you ever seen Jehovahs witnesses conduct deliverance services let alone using there joysticks to conduct deliverance??....

take your time ooo......

did you expect me to espouse the foolish pastors act

or you just wan find my trouble this evening

I am still vexing on how you avoided the thread where a patient died because of JW refusal for blood transfusion
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by AtheistD(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am still vexing on how you avoided the thread where a patient died because of JW refusal for blood transfusion

Yeah

JW are just a bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by ijawkid(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

i didnt avoid it...you already know the scriptural view of taking in blood...why should i waste my precious time with you.......gay like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by ijawkid(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Yeah

JW are just a bunch of hypocrites.

and you??what are you??

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by AtheistD(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
ijawkid:

and you??what are you??

I speak my mind confidently... and I do as I speak.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by ijawkid(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I speak my mind confidently... and I do as I speak.

what do you think about this brazilian pastor's act??
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
ijawkid:

i didnt avoid it...you already know the scriptural view of taking in blood...why should i waste my precious time with you.......gay like you

I am not gay. Thanks for the false accusation, hypocrite witness! smiley

As for the thread, it is nice to know that you are ok with someone dying for the extremist dogma of you religion that says that blood shouldnt be transfeered between peeps

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by ijawkid(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am not gay. Thanks for the false accusation, hypocrite witness! smiley

As for the thread, it is nice to know that you are ok with someone dying for the extremist dogma of you religion that says that blood shouldnt be transfeered between peeps

did the scritptures prohibit the intake of blood or not??..answer me.....remember the witnesses didnt just presumteously concoct "the no blood" tenet... ..........witnesses deal with scriptures and not rubbish like the milk infested joy stick of that pastor ......i bet this same pastor would love and espouse gay practices just like you do.......

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
ijawkid:

did the scritptures prohibit the intake of blood or not??..answer me.....remember the witnesses didnt just presumteously concoct "the no blood" tenet... ..........witnesses deal with scriptures and not rubbish like the milk infested joy stick of that pastor ......i bet this same pastor would love and espouse gay practices just like you do.......

Scriptures do not prohibit such.

And even if it did, you would let someone die from lack of blood just to fulfill your scriptures?

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by ijawkid(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Scriptures do not prohibit such.

And even if it did, you would let someone die from lack of blood just to fulfill your scriptures?

the scriptures mean nothing to you...so lets end the discussion........

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by tintingz(m): 12:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Seriously.....ah just had to modify my post. . . . . . .WTF! is HOLY MILK. . . .*chuckle* grin
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid:

the scriptures mean nothing to you...so lets end the discussion........

Sharaap! the scriptures do not support you.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2013
Anyone can claim whatever
By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Afam4eva(m): 12:50am On Feb 01, 2013
lol@holymilk...So, it's not only in Nigeria that you have these blind followers who can't read their bible for themselves.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by AtheistD(m): 1:42am On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid:

what do you think about this brazilian pastor's act??

Sickening. shocked
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by cfours: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2013
Afam4eva: lol@holymilk...So, it's not only in Nigeria that you have these blind followers who can't read their bible for themselves.

Bible knowledge is not even required to figure this one out grin
there are many churches and pastors out there and the "victims" choose to go with one that secretes holy milk that must be sucked out of the p.enis. hhahahahaha
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Princess1982(f): 3:42am On Feb 01, 2013
I wonder if the men in the church got some of this holy milk lol.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by Khaydesmond(m): 4:10am On Feb 01, 2013
# WTF # lipsrsealed# WTF #
Re: Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested by SamMilla1(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2013
hmm. Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Sin Originate? / What Was The First Ever Religion To Be Created/practiced In The World? / Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.