Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas (160644 Views)

Travel To China, New Procedures For Visas / How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? / Uk Border Agency Hit By Fresh Bribes For Visas Issued To Nigerians/africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
d jay:

Hello vic pls I have a personal and urgent issue that I would need your insight I would apprt it if I can communicate to you directly.
Hello.
I did see your email address before your post got edited. Justwise is correct about the purposes of this thread: remember, the original post says: "your questions or contributions or concerns are welcome here"
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by djay1: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Vicjustice: Hello.
I did see your email address before your post got edited. Justwise is correct about the purposes of this thread: remember, the original post says: "your questions or contributions or concerns are welcome here"
Ok thanks
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by justwise(m): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
d jay:

Justwise pls dnt get me wrong i wouldn't want to dfet the aim of the forum cause I have benefited from it also even from the Canada thread too we're I recognize ur name from. Well its jst that I need to talk to some one urgently,really doesn't ave much to do with the forum anyway. Thanks for undstng.

If you want to talk to him about something that got nothing to do with visa then click on his profile and email him through nairaland email system.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Dextra(f): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by cometozizo(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2013
Hi NLanders,
Am 27 am thru with my university and i want to apply for a Uk visa . I have read abt the requirements stated in the thread , many thanks for that but my question are :
1) I work with a marketing firm and am paid like 50k monthly and atimes bonus of 20k in my current salary. Allthough i hv like 600k(was just deposit ) in my savings . How much need to be in d statement of acct to avoid money lodgement .
2) Since its a contract job so we dont pay Tax and Pension . so i dont know how to go abt that . Maybe i should walk into and obatain a Personal income tax but is dat ok ?
Thanks ya ,all
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
cometozizo: Hi NLanders,
Am 27 am thru with my university and i want to apply for a Uk visa . I have read abt the requirements stated in the thread , many thanks for that but my question are :
1) I work with a marketing firm and am paid like 50k monthly and atimes bonus of 20k in my current salary. Allthough i hv like 600k(was just deposit ) in my savings . How much need to be in d statement of acct to avoid money lodgement .
2) Since its a contract job so we dont pay Tax and Pension . so i dont know how to go abt that . Maybe i should walk into and obatain a Personal income tax but is dat ok ?
Thanks ya ,all
None of your given circumstances meet the requirement for a tourist/visit visa; your salary is barely £200 in a whole month, and your savings are not satisfying: how much would be left after paying the visa application and other associating costs, and also after paying for flight tickets? Besides, there is the money lodgement?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by cometozizo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Vic....well thanks I just wanted to know my chances for now .
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by jprocdanaira: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2013
Hello people, I kindly need your critical advice on my situation to ensure success in my application. I am a self employed married woman with a 5yr old son. I intend to sponsor myself for a UK tourist visa.

Firstly, my husband is a businessman mostly overseas and all supporting documents I can obtain from him will be foreign, hence I decide to sponsor myself using my personal account in a bid not to attract questions on who will take care of my son when I am away for 2weeks since he will be home when I make the trip. Your advice and take on this.

Also, is there any negative impact in filling 4.14 of VAF1A that my spouse lives with us in the same address and not providing any supporting document from him for the application?

Secondly, I will like to discuss my personal bank statement. I am an event person, and started the business February 2012 after a two year postgraduate studies outside the country. I had a smooth start with a 1.8m turnover for the year 2012. I got my personal tax clearance with respect to this in January 2013. The issue with my account statement is that most clients prefer to pay cash for my services but I insisted that any payment above 200k should be to my personal savings account.

Due to this, if I am going to produce a 6 month statement starting from Oct 2012 to March 2013, the balance brought forward was 7.3m (pls note this). I withdrew 4.5m (early Oct) to purchase a van in the US and other party rental materials I bought to boost my event services ( I have the van's bill of laden which I later cleared in Nov 2012, with van pic and pic of the rental equipment too). My balance went to 2.7m which was followed by consistent ATM withdrawals for over a month.

Early Nov, I got a deposit of 3.5m for an event job out of which I had to withdraw 2.3m to execute the job leaving my bank balance to be 3.4m. After this, I had a consistent ATM withdrawal till the beginning of January 2013 with just a couple of bulk withdrawal for tithes and pledges. from Jan to march, had just a couple of deposits for jobs (520k & 200k), and after consistent ATM and cash withdrawals for maintenance of business outfit which prepares me for rest of the year, I am left with a balance of 1.4m. Do I have a suitable account statement to apply for a UK tourist visa? Your candid advice is needed.

How do I also calculate my monthly income after tax in this situation where income is not constant? Or will it be logical to use my income on my personal Income Tax clearance for 2012 to give an average? Using the average of the total income after tax for 2012 as stated in my tax clearance, my monthly income will be 134k, is it suitable?

I look forward to your critical assessment of my situation.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by jprocdanaira: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
jprocdanaira: Hello people, I kindly need your critical advice on my situation to ensure success in my application. I am a self employed married woman with a 5yr old son. I intend to sponsor myself for a UK tourist visa.

Firstly, my husband is a businessman mostly overseas and all supporting documents I can obtain from him will be foreign, hence I decide to sponsor myself using my personal account in a bid not to attract questions on who will take care of my son when I am away for 2weeks since he will be home when I make the trip. Your advice and take on this.

Also, is there any negative impact in filling 4.14 of VAF1A that my spouse lives with us in the same address and not providing any supporting document from him for the application?

Secondly, I will like to discuss my personal bank statement. I am an event person, and started the business February 2012 after a two year postgraduate studies outside the country. I had a smooth start with a 1.8m turnover for the year 2012. I got my personal tax clearance with respect to this in January 2013. The issue with my account statement is that most clients prefer to pay cash for my services but I insisted that any payment above 200k should be to my personal savings account.

Due to this, if I am going to produce a 6 month statement starting from Oct 2012 to March 2013, the balance brought forward was 7.3m (pls note this). I withdrew 4.5m (early Oct) to purchase a van in the US and other party rental materials I bought to boost my event services ( I have the van's bill of laden which I later cleared in Nov 2012, with van pic and pic of the rental equipment too). My balance went to 2.7m which was followed by consistent ATM withdrawals for over a month.

Early Nov, I got a deposit of 3.5m for an event job out of which I had to withdraw 2.3m to execute the job leaving my bank balance to be 3.4m. After this, I had a consistent ATM withdrawal till the beginning of January 2013 with just a couple of bulk withdrawal for tithes and pledges. from Jan to march, had just a couple of deposits for jobs (520k & 200k), and after consistent ATM and cash withdrawals for maintenance of business outfit which prepares me for rest of the year, I am left with a balance of 1.4m. Do I have a suitable account statement to apply for a UK tourist visa? Your candid advice is needed.

How do I also calculate my monthly income after tax in this situation where income is not constant? Or will it be logical to use my income on my personal Income Tax clearance for 2012 to give an average? Using the average of the total income after tax for 2012 as stated in my tax clearance, my monthly income will be 134k, is it suitable?

I look forward to your critical assessment of my situation.

Thanks, already got a satisfactory review by Vicjustice.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by gabrieli(m): 5:59am On Apr 01, 2013
Vicjustice: Family Visit Visa is not categorised for those travelling with family, but for those travelling to visit their family (members) already in the country: but the persons that you intend to visit is your "friend", so you are not qualified for that category.

Provide documentary evidence of the funds

Thanks for ur advise and guidance, pls one more question on the issue of confirmed flight reservation and hotel booking.because of the fear of using forged reservations unknowingly, I have been trying to book them myself. What do they mean by confirmed flight reservation? since I am not expected to pay for flight tickets until I get the visa and knowing fully well that the will automatically cancel all reservation if payment is not made after certain hours after booking.Also, is booking through sites like wakanow.com acceptable?

As for the hotel booking, I have gotten to the stage of paying deposit which I plan to pay even with cancellation insurance fee,but I just hope my GT bank debit mastercard is acceptable.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
gabrieli:

Thanks for ur advise and guidance, pls one more question on the issue of confirmed flight reservation and hotel booking.because of the fear of using forged reservations unknowingly, I have been trying to book them myself. What do they mean by confirmed flight reservation? since I am not expected to pay for flight tickets until I get the visa and knowing fully well that the will automatically cancel all reservation if payment is not made after certain hours after booking.Also, is booking through sites like wakanow.com acceptable?

As for the hotel booking, I have gotten to the stage of paying deposit which I plan to pay even with cancellation insurance fee,but I just hope my GT bank debit mastercard is acceptable.
I have no idea about "Wakanow", i don't even know what they do or how they function, i have never had anything with them, so i can't say anything about them.
But who told you to confirm flight reservation before making a visa application?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Ugosample(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ Vicjustice you're doing a great job! Keep it up. I have a question to ask: What are the requisite documents needed for a US immigrant visa? Thank you in advance!
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by gabrieli(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
Vicjustice:
I have no idea about "Wakanow", i don't even know what they do or how they function, i have never had anything with them, so i can't say anything about them.
But who told you to confirm flight reservation before making a visa application?

It is stated in French visa requirement as follows:

Confirmed reservation of return flight ticket(s). If applicable, detailed itinerary clearly showing the name of all visited countries and the dates of stay
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
gabrieli:

It is stated in French visa requirement as follows:

Confirmed reservation of return flight ticket(s). If applicable, detailed itinerary clearly showing the name of all visited countries and the dates of stay
"If applicable" (that is usually for travellers who intend to make a transit or a stop-over in the country, it is not applicable to those whose destination is the country).
Outbound, onward and Return tickets are three different things
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by tayokem(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2013
@Vicjustice Well done sir you are really doing a very good job in helping people out of their visa problems. May God continue to increase ur wisdom and knowledge.My cousin's wife want to invite me over to US for there muslim(Nikka) wedding.Pls do I need invitation card apart from the invitation letter. Pls note that muslims don't print invitation cards for Nikkah. God bless you
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
tayokem: @Vicjustice Well done sir you are really doing a very good job in helping people out of their visa problems. May God continue to increase ur wisdom and knowledge.My cousin's wife want to invite me over to US for there muslim(Nikka) wedding.Pls do I need invitation card apart from the invitation letter. Pls note that muslims don't print invitation cards for Nikkah. God bless you
I doubt that invitation card can be of any use to a visa application, I don't think you need such: the invitation letter is sufficient

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by FRANKBENN(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2013
LORETA: Pls vicjustice I beg u I know this is not the topic here but please help a brother I posted an issue but no answers. Pls personally help answer it thanks. Pleaase I need recent info on living in poland as an african. Are they friendly. Do they speak english on a average level. How about the women relating to black guys. Am leaving in two weeks time for a training in marine engr. The company is taking care of us and monthly stipends of 400 euro per month. Pls I need contributionS. Tanks guys

loretta, plz im intrestd here on your Poland study over Marine Engr.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by toskybrown(f): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hello vicjustice, I want to commenend you on the great job u are doing here. Pls I need your advice on my situation.I wrote sometime ago on my family reunion visa I applied for at the spanish embassy(u can check on my previous post).unfortunately I was denied because I didn't submit the translated copy of the document that states that our marriage had been legalized by the finnish authority..
I did have this document when I filed for my visa but the nigerian lady at the reception told me it wassnt required.when I got this refusal, I scanned it to my husband in spain and he immediately called the spanish embassy in lagos and explained to them that it wasn't my fault.they told him that there was nothing they could do and advise us to appeal if we believe the judgment given to us was wrong.
My husband has filed for an appeal to the embassy since the past month and not a word from them. undecided
My husband and I have decided that I would have to go through Finland, his country to get to spain by applying for a family visa at the finnish embassy in abuja.My husband would be sponsoring the whole trip.
Pls vicjustice I need your advice.thanks.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2013
toskybrown: Hello vicjustice, I want to commenend you on the great job u are doing here. Pls I need your advice on my situation.I wrote sometime ago on my family reunion visa I applied for at the spanish embassy(u can check on my previous post).unfortunately I was denied because I didn't submit the translated copy of the document that states that our marriage had been legalized by the finnish authority..
I did have this document when I filed for my visa but the nigerian lady at the reception told me it wassnt required.when I got this refusal, I scanned it to my husband in spain and he immediately called the spanish embassy in lagos and explained to them that it wasn't my fault.they told him that there was nothing they could do and advise us to appeal if we believe the judgment given to us was wrong.
My husband has filed for an appeal to the embassy since the past month and not a word from them. undecided
My husband and I have decided that I would have to go through Finland, his country to get to spain by applying for a family visa at the finnish embassy in abuja.My husband would be sponsoring the whole trip.
Pls vicjustice I need your advice.thanks.
If you intend to use a marriage certificate that is "legalized" by the Finnish authority in another EU country ie, Spain, then the certificate is supposed to be endorsed with Finnish apostille.
An apostille is a specific seal endorsed (by an EU country) on the reverse side of official douments, it comes in either ink stamps or a sticker label used for certification purposes: for foreign use.
Now, apostilles are only endorsed on documents on request by the document owner who intends to use the documents in another EU country, it is not endorsed on nenecessity. Please, check the reverse side of your marriage certificate and confirm that it has the apostille
I would recommend that you re-apply instead of making an appeal over a case that you badly presented, besides, appeal is time consuming.
If you apply for a spouse visa to Finland (ur husband's nation) you can not be applying under the EU Treaty Rights, but if you apply for Spain, you will be entitled to the EU Treaty Rights
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by toskybrown(f): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2013
Vicjustice: If you intend to use a marriage certificate that is "legalized" by the Finnish authority in another EU country ie, Spain, then the certificate is supposed to be endorsed with Finnish apostille.
An apostille is a specific seal endorsed (by an EU country) on the reverse side of official douments, it comes in either ink stamps or a sticker label used for certification purposes: for foreign use.
Now, apostilles are only endorsed on documents on request by the document owner who intends to use the documents in another EU country, it is not endorsed on nenecessity. Please, check the reverse side of your marriage certificate and confirm that it has the apostille
I would recommend that you re-apply instead of making an appeal over a case that you badly presented, besides, appeal is time consuming.
If you apply for a spouse visa to Finland (ur husband's nation) you can not be applying under the EU Treaty Rights, but if you apply for Spain, you will be entitled to the EU Treaty Rights
Thank you vicjustice for your quick response.our marriage certificate has an apostile on it.its a red stamp at the top corner of our marriage certificate from finland.This is the same document I had with me but the nigerian lady at the reception mentioned that it was not necessary to submit it and I can tell you that we submitted all the necessasry documents its just that "these people" are bent on not wanting me to join my husband.
Is there anyway I can get across to u? I contacting you tru your emil but its not working.I would like to discusss this issue with you one on one.I hope to hear from u soon.thanks a lot!.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2013
toskybrown:
Thank you vicjustice for your quick response.our marriage certificate has an apostile on it.its a red stamp at the top corner of our marriage certificate from finland.This is the same document I had with me but the nigerian lady at the reception mentioned that it was not necessary to submit it and I can tell you that we submitted all the necessasry documents its just that "these people" are bent on not wanting me to join my husband.
Is there anyway I can get across to u? I contacting you tru your emil but its not working.I would like to discusss this issue with you one on one.I hope to hear from u soon.thanks a lot!.
From your description, i don't think what you have in your marriage certificate is an apostille because, appostilles are not placed on a page that contains other texts, it is endorsed on a blank free full page (usually on the reverse side) of a document.
Now, haven given a careful consideration on your explanation and taking the purpose of your application into account, it is reasonable for me to suspect that there was (perhaps) a misundertanding between you and the embassy staff: i am of the opinion that the staff said that your document is irrelevant because it lacks apostille otherwise, how would any reasonable embassy staff say that a marriage documents is irrelevant in a spouse visa application?
This is a picture of the Finnish apostille, does your "apostille" look like this?

Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by toskybrown(f): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
Vicjustice:
From your description, i don't think what you have in your marriage certificate is an apostille because, appostilles are not placed on a page that contains other texts, it is endorsed on a blank free full page (usually on the reverse side) of a document.
Now, haven given a careful consideration on your explanation and taking the purpose of your application into account, it is reasonable for me to suspect that there was (perhaps) a misundertanding between you and the embassy staff: i am of the opinion that the staff said that your document is irrelevant because it lacks apostille otherwise, how would any reasonable embassy staff say that a marriage documents is irrelevant in a spouse visa application?
This is a picture of the Finnish apostille, does your "apostille" look like this?
Yes I have it,it is attached to the extract from the population information system in finland which states that our marriage has been registered.vicjustice, I asked earlier what our chance would be applying at the finland embassy since my husband is from finland?.thanks
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
toskybrown:
Yes I have it,it is attached to the extract from the population information system in finland which states that our marriage has been registered.vicjustice, I asked earlier what our chance would be applying at the finland embassy since my husband is from finland?.thanks
Well, to emphasize on this, though you may be legally married, but the onus is on you to prove that your marriage is credible and that your relationship is one that is sustained. If you are able to do this, there is nothing that can stop you from getting a Finnish or a Spanish visa.
Like I explained before: "If you apply for a spouse visa to Finland (your husband's nation) you can not be applying under the EU Treaty Rights, but if you apply for Spain, you will be entitled to the EU Treaty Rights.
Your husband needs to be residing in Finland in order for you to be eligible for Finnish visa howbeit, not under the EU treaty rights
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by oladele007: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2013
@Vicjustice please sir am waiting for ur respond
i have a brother that i want to invite to france, but he is a fashion designer in a same way but i told him to registered is business so that he can be able to pay his tax and obtain his tax clearance but has his oppreting a some scale business what did u think he can do partaning to his bank account?I will be the one to finance his travel and i will send him an invitation letter stamp by the authority with his name and his ppt number and i will send all necessary document to him,but the only obstacle i think i have is that in our family we have two sur name the one am using is different from the one he used in his ppt but mother,father name are the same what did u think i can do to claim is my brother or did he need any affidavit of name or what did u think?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by GSIBlog: 1:43am On Apr 21, 2013
Goshen360:

That's NOT true. Not in all visas categories. The person telling you that 'might' be referring to a 'particular' type of visa. If the above is true, you will need to ask what type of visa they're referring to. An ordinary invitation letter ONLY need notary public from any public notary in US of A and has nothing to do with going through the Department of States. I also understand that visas for 'performing artist', 'fiance/fiancee' goes through Department of States. In all, you'll need to identify what visa category but ALL invitation letter doesn't go through the department of States; that, I can assure you.

Well, you answered his question at first and then tried to bring in some confusion! I believe the guy was clear enough when he said VISITING VISA which is B1 or B2!!! I don't know why you have to compare 'performing artist (P1 visa)' & 'fiance/fiancee (K1 visa)' with a visitor's (B1/B2) visa because they're completely unrelated in this context. Follow this link to see the Complete Listings of all US Visa Category: http://www.greatschoolinginformation.com/2013/02/types-of-us-visas.html
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by toskybrown(f): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Vicjustice: Well, to emphasize on this, though you may be legally married, but the onus is on you to prove that your marriage is credible and that your relationship is one that is sustained. If you are able to do this, there is nothing that can stop you from getting a Finnish or a Spanish visa.
Like I explained before: "If you apply for a spouse visa to Finland (your husband's nation) you can not be applying under the EU Treaty Rights, but if you apply for Spain, you will be entitled to the EU Treaty Rights.
Your husband needs to be residing in Finland in order for you to be eligible for Finnish visa howbeit, not under the EU treaty rights
Thanks oNce again for your prompt response.and yes our marriage is genuine.we have all the facts and proofs.
Thanks vicjustice God bless u.I will here to shall my testimony in jesus name.amen
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by angelo82: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
WWW.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
angelo82: Hello Vicjustice,I have been following your contribution on this forum and I must commend you are a wonderful person.I will like you to furnish me with clear information on how to go about marrying my Greek babe in Nigeria successfully.What are the requirements before I leave Greece so that I can be well prepared?Any useful info will be well appreciated.
Oh, those Greek girls, I used to be very fond of them during my Greek years: i did my own wedding in Thessaloniki (but not to a Greek Girl).
Well, to be honest, i am not familiar with the method of operation regarding registry in Nigeria; and i am of the opinion that the requirement may vary from municipal to municipal and from state to state: so i like to suggest that you send someone to the local registry office in your area and find out, the requirement shouldn't be much though.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by oladele007: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
hello Vicjustice, please sir am waiting for ur respond
i have a brother that i want to invite to france, but he is a fashion designer in a same way but i told him to registered is business so that he can be able to pay his tax and obtain his tax clearance but has his oppreting a some scale business what did u think he can do partaning to his bank account?I will be the one to finance his travel and i will send him an invitation letter stamp by the authority with his name and his ppt number and i will send all necessary document to him,but the only obstacle i think i have is that in our family we have two sur name the one am using is different from the one he used in his ppt but mother,father name are the same what did u think i can do to claim is my brother or did he need any affidavit of name or what did u think?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by Vicjustice: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2013
oladele007: hello Vicjustice, please sir am waiting for ur respond
First of all, read this thread, and gather some information.
By the way, what do you intend to have him doing in France, is he coming as a tourist, visitor, student, trainee, or as a migrant?
Finally, except you guys are half brothers of same mother, there would be no legitimately acceptable reason why the both or each of you have different surnames: unless there exists an official declaration of the change of name prior to this development: but then, the reason(s) for the name change would have to be explained.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas by oladele007: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2013
@ vicjustice thanks, he is coming as a visitor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

My Monthly Savings In Canada / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Abuja City - Videos and Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.