Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 AM

FOR SALE Blackberry Bold 9900(bold 5),sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V,xperia Mini Pro - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / FOR SALE Blackberry Bold 9900(bold 5),sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V,xperia Mini Pro (1142 Views)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Phone For Sale/swap!!! / 3 months old/Used Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro (Android) for sale / Brand New Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE Blackberry Bold 9900(bold 5),sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V,xperia Mini Pro by dimdim001(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
I wanna sell my BlackBerry Bold 9900 with its lovely vinyl skin decal that I've been using. If you don't want the skin on it, you can easily remove it. I bought the phone brand new and its box is still available & sparkling, the only thing I've used is the phone and the charger, everything thing else is still untouched (infact the 2nd charger-head is still new in the box), the earpiece, the pouch (the original pouch that came with it was tight so I bought another one which I'm using). Price is 55K, Interested parties should holla me on 08033266559 or adamsworld4real@hotmail.com Cheers!

Re: FOR SALE Blackberry Bold 9900(bold 5),sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V,xperia Mini Pro by dimdim001(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
I'm selling my lovely Xperia phone that I bought brand new and it still looks clean! I bought an attractive rubber casing for it which I would be giving out with the phone. Every thing that came with the phone is still available in the box and pristine. The color of the phone is blue gradient. Price is 30K, Holla me on 08033266559 or adamsworld4real@hotmail.com if you are interested! Below are just some of the cool features of the phone.

LED-backlit LCD
capacitive touchscreen
16Million colors
3.7 inches
480 x 854 pixels
Support for multitouch
Scratch-resistant glass
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Timescape UI
microSD, up to 32 GB
Wi-Fi hotspot
HD camera
5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Video calling, touch focus, geo-tagging, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama
Secondary camera (front camera)
Threaded SMS view
Stereo FM radio with RDS
- HDMI port
- TrackID music recognition
- Organizer
- Document viewer
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input (T9 Trace)

Re: FOR SALE Blackberry Bold 9900(bold 5),sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V,xperia Mini Pro by dimdim001(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
Selling this white phone that was bought brand new and is still in good clean condition. Everything that came with the phone is still available in the box. Price is 20K, Holla me on 08033266559 or adamsworld4real@hotmail.com if you are interested! Below are just some of the cool features of the phone.

QWERTY physical keyboard
LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
3.0 inches
320 x 480 pixels
Support for multitouch
Scratch-resistant glass
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Timescape UI
microSD, up to 32 GB
Wi-Fi hotspot
5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Secondary camera (front camera)
Threaded SMS view
Stereo FM radio with RDS
- TrackID music recognition
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Document viewer
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Tecno M9/A3 For Sale 23k / Buy Your Data @cheaper ‎price / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.