Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

How I Met My Mother. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Met My Mother. (1396 Views)

My Mother (A True Life Story) / The Woman He Wished He Never Met. (fiction) / How I Met Izi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Met My Mother. by ochallo: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
You will never believe what happened to me yesterday at ShopRite. I still can't get over it. I went to the super market to pick something to eat and as I was walking down the aisle, I noticed this woman staring at me. I looked at her and kept walking to the front counter to pick bottled water and gala. As I picked them and turned to find the same woman right in front of me! I smiled again and said "hi" then I went on to get a can coke. Can you believe that same woman followed me through the store? I was getting a little nervous and mad because she was following me without saying anything. But trying to stay friendly" I just said "hi" She finally responded and said, "I am sorry for staring but you look just like my youngest son. We just buried him two weeks ago". I felt stupid for getting mad as I expressed my sincere condolence to her. She said she was fine as she knows that her son is with the lord. Then she asked me to do her a favor. I said “if I can". She said she was a bit sad that her son never said goodbye to her before passing on. She asked me to get in line behind her, & as she left the store, I should say “goodbye mom," so that she could have a sense of closure. Though this request was weird, I however agreed to grant them. So as she collected her bags from the cashier and walked away, I said “bye mom" she turned and said "bye baby son." when the cashier calculated my stuff, she said the total was N116,750!.I said." what? Can you tell me how a bottle of N70 water, N5o gala and N100 can coke equals N116,750?She said" your mom said you’re paying for her's too". My mom? I shouted. That woman is not my mother!!". I quickly rushed out just in time to see the woman approaching the parking lot. I ran after her and was screaming.” excuse me, excuse me!” She started running towards her car as he saw me coming. I caught up with her just before she was able to close the door. I kept on pulling and pulling her legs!!!Then I woke up!

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/01/how-i-met-my-mother.html

Re: How I Met My Mother. by efosanice: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2013
LWKMD
Re: How I Met My Mother. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2013
Funny! I was expecting an interesting story here *disappointed*

(1) (Reply)

NSE Fact Book 2012. Any One Please? / The Other Room - A Short Story By Iniobong Leroi Umoh / Sex And Fasting – Episode 2 (the Fight Of Conscience )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.