Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,737 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Love, In My Favour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love, In My Favour (2028 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
.....Hm! Hm!! Hm!!! To
think that the first
place i entered when i
first registered on NL
was this 'S.EXUALITY'
section...(Guys will
always act
Boyish,looking for
Nnude girls,S£x e.t.c)
,opened a thread to
participate(i wasn't
able to complete it
though,due to busy
schedule)..
>NOW this,you'll love to read.....
....[b]Monday,morning 8:15 a.m

....woke up to the
noise emancipatinq from the next room's occupant(a bachelor that does night shift work)..he got home that morning to the 'NON-UNUSUAL' state of electricity(NO LIGHT),so he had to
switch on his 'I BETTER
PASS MY NEIGHBOUR
GENERATOR'(small tiger
generator) to help cool
the room from the
heat,that was what
woke me.
.....Damn I must have slept like a baby,I got up to take my bath and had my teeth cleaned and other necessary
hygiene stuff that
must be done.. After all
those,done to the body,I put
on my best clothe
(BROWN ARMANI AND
A BROOKER JEAN
MATCHED WITH A
PALM SLIPPERS),I also
put on my G-SHOCK
wristwatch and 'THE
FINE BOY' is ready to
go... Not that I had
anywhere reasonable
to go,and that was
because of the 'NO JOB'
slogan.
.....After the dressing,I
headed up to my usual
place(PLAYSTATION
GAME CENTRE) for fun...
.....GOAAAAAL! 5-2,I made sure that I won all my bet,as i dont have much on me and 'BOYS MUST CHOP',
I parted with the sum of #250 for the bet and I won #1500.. Wow! I even broke my own record of using JULIO CEASAR(A GOAL
KEEPER) to score hat-
trick,all though it was
through 2 Freekick and
1 Penalty kick(Some
Girls will not enjoy this
part,due to their hatred
to FOOTBALL), but
we've got to admit
that Footballs unite
us..and also make
money for people like
us(THROUGH BETTING)
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
...Dont just open this thread and read through...READ AND COMMENT TO ENCOURAGE PLS.. YOU'LL LOVE THIS PIECE..
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
....After the bet and win
scene,I eventually left
there at about 12:00
p.m to find somethinq to eat... I went to the nearest 'IYA BASIRA BUKA', ate my food in haste,as I remembered that my
dad(LEST I FORGET,I
LIVE WITH MY SINGLE
PARENT AND YOUNGER
BROTHER,MOM? WE DO
VISIT HER TOO) had
told me earlier before
he went to his place of
work to do something
for him,but due to too
much thinking(HOW IS
THE FUTURE GOING TO
BE? e.tc) I could not
remember what he wanted me to do... Did I hear you say Funny? It happens sometime to everybody...
....O.K back to the story, I decided it would be better to call and ask him to remind me of what he wanted me to do than to not do it(AS I KNOW THAT MY DAD WAS GONNA FLARE UP,I'M NOT TOO OLD TO NOT BE BEATEN YOU KNOW). So,I went to a call booth to purchase a '#100 MTN (that is what I can afford o)' to call and ask him.. After
recharging and calling
my dad,I asked,he told
me what he wanted
but with some angry
words too like;"what
are you thinking ehn? Is
that how you forget
what you were
thought in school too?
No wonder you haven't
got an admission, OLODO.." I know he spoke out of anger because,he also knows that I am a very brilliant student..
....While I was making the call,the sales girl had gone to look for
change,so I was expecting her arrival or
better still my #400
change.. From ahead,I saw this fine girl,OMO she fine no be small.. Slim,light complexion,moderate
bosoms and the back
too,JUST THE WAY I LOVE IT.. but to me,it was just a fantasy,the girl will just pass now and BYEBYE(I'll never see her again)...
>
....I was lying to myself,cos the girl
came directly to me..
She said her "Hi",i said
mine too "Hi",she asked
whether I was the one
working here or working with those
that were repairing the
road(Damn! I must
have been knocked
with a gun-bbutt,to
must have not noticed
that construction was
going on the road..due
to the oncoming
election,the politicians
were repairing the road
as a campaign
strategy), I said No,
she said o.k,.. Before
she could say anyother
thing,I asked her why
she was asking? She
said she just wanted
to know.. (Now thats
funny,I don't know her
and she's asking all
these,what's up with
her..my thought).. I
asked her,'do I know
you?'
Re: Love, In My Favour by cowgurl: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
...hard to read, kinda cramped up.
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
cowgurl: ...hard to read, kinda cramped up.
sowi 4 d cramping,nt my fault,i'm usin a mobile phone not a laptop.pls bear wit me.. Wonderful piece
Re: Love, In My Favour by cowgurl: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote
author=Rap maestro] sowi 4 d cramping,nt my fault,i'm usin a mobile
phone not a laptop.pls bear wit me.. Wonderful piece[/quote]
Re: Love, In My Favour by cowgurl: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
Rap maestro: sowi 4 d cramping,nt my fault,i'm usin a mobile phone not a laptop.pls bear wit me.. Wonderful piece
thought as much. wished I could go ahead and read it regardless, but I can't cos of my sight.
Re: Love, In My Favour by KINGwax(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
Continue jor. but wot kind of phone is ds, trium?
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
KINGwax: Continue jor. but wot kind of phone is ds, trium?
Lol,na Nokia C2
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Will continue tomorrow.. Gud nite peeps
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2013
gud morning peeps,how was ya night... Cowgurl,i greet u for your correction... I'll try to get sumthn done to it
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
¤¤¤I asked her,'do I know you?',she was startled and said No,before i could say anything,she said "sorry for not introducing myself","My name is Christiana,but you can call me Christie,what's yours?",Surprised(Is this pretty girl flirting with me?),I asked "What?",she now replied "I meant your name","Oh!,My name is Dickson,you can call me Dickie...I quickly told her that i was joking,that my name is "Ayo",She replied by saying "Ayo what?",(what's with this girl and me nah?,MY THOUGHT),I replied "AYOBAMI"and quickly added,"can I help you?, she said "yes".....
.....Fine girl needing my help.... I answered by saying,"How can I be of help to you?,She answered,"I've come to tell you about Jesus Christ,are you a christian?"...
.....Just then,when I needed it most,the recharge card seller came with my change,I quickly stood up to be on my way,she also stood up and followed me to my house,telling me Jesus is the only saviour.... I being a Muslim but not the type that hate christian listened,but not to her preachings but to her sweet voice....
.....Later,she said,"Are you ready to accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?",I didn't know when I said "Yes",All the thought in my mind was to just lay in bed with this my 'GOD-SENT-ANGEL',she was very pretty... She told me to repeat after her,"I Ms So So So,accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour,BLAH BLAH BLAH",I was only concerned on the movement of her bossoms,UP DOWN,UP DOWN......
.....After many quotes from the bible to convince but not confuse me that Jesus is the only way,she now asked me to give her my phone number,I was too dumb-founded to say anything,I just handed her my phone number written on a paper she brought out from her bag,She now asked that can I make it on the coming Sunday to thier church at Crescent Street......
...I being a Muslim of a Muslim father,how could I,but what I wanted was to talk to her on 'RELATIONSHIP with her,She was not allowing me,she was just talking Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!!,...She woke me from my thought,"Will you come? For me? Please",how could I deny such a pretty girl her heart's desire.......
....I asked,"Crescent street abi?",She said "Yes,opposite a cyber cafe..",I said "YES"...
Re: Love, In My Favour by ableD1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
so..what happened next? nice piece tho... am following

1 Like

Re: Love, In My Favour by honeycandy(f): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
I'm following too.
Re: Love, In My Favour by luvmijeje(f): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
*following*
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
tanx 4 following dis story...u won't regret it only if u guys kip commentin and correcting me.. I'll try 2 update 2nite
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
¤¤¤I said "YES" to her invitation,it was as if I was hypnotised,but i knew what I was doing...
......I wanted this 'ANGEL' as my lover and I must get what I wanted,there is this yoruba saying that says,"if you want to catch a monkey,you've got to act like a monkey",this saying implies to me,cos i was going to her church,not to pray nor accept Jesus,but to get closer to her,CHRISTIANNA,the girl that brought out what i haven't felt for a longtime,as i've been involved in 'RELATIONSHIP',but most of which didn't work well.....
......."THANK YOU FOR SAYING YES",yeh! I was day-dreaming already,the girl was still standing with me,while my mind was flipping through my past relationships like bible pages,I replied Christie that,"YES,I'll be there"...
.....She said she was going to call me to remind me of my promise(Abeg,when did I promise),she said before she will go,she was gonna write those words that we recited,so that I can get closer to Jesus like my fingers to my Blackberry....
....She did write it before she bid her goodbye,while she was going and I was reading through her words(of which I was already in love with her hand-writtings,not the written statements),she turned and told me not to forget........
.......After about 5minutes that she had gone,I came back to my senses in an angry mood,I kicked the bucket beside me,I was angry at myself for being stupid.....guess what?
...I DIDN'T ASK FOR THE GIRLS PHONE NUMBER.....
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2013
gud mawnin peeps
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2013
dont hesitate 2 correct me and comment...
Re: Love, In My Favour by cowgurl: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2013
Hi rap maestro,
now this is not bad, innit, but I still need you to space your piece into paragraphs, in twos preferably to give it a more cleaner read.
however, I loved the fact that you made each entry brief with juicy details along with the suspense, so keep that up.

~now on your story line, I see it's personal, not a bad one but I need to clear some things out-
...thinking about one's future isn't funny nor childish, on the contrary, such rational thoughts processes are very much acceptable and welcomed as engaging in it will give one a better insight and also a sense of direction about LIFE and PURPOSE, so it's okay you thought about it.
but I did LOL @ the part where Christie answered, "v come to tell you about Jesus", that response did crack me up.

1 Like

Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2013
@cowgurl,tanx for the corrections,kip followin this topic and u will help me update more

1 Like

Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'm sorry that I didn't type for a lonq time now.. Bear with me..
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
....Throuqh out that week,i wasn't my usual self,my heart and mind was filled with the imaqes of Christianna..
..."Christianna! Christianna!! Christianna!!! Waiiiit for me",I shouted one niqht,my dad,startled by my noise,woke me up and asked what happened,"Omo Boy",as my father fondly calls me,"what is it? Why did you shout in your sleep? Is it a terrible dream? Narrate it to me",I told him that there was no problem and that it was just a 'qirl-boy-love' dream..
...He hissed and went back to his sleep.. That niqht,i couldn't sleep, all my thouqht was on 'My Christianna'...
....The next day,I now had my mind made up to qo to her church..Atleast,just once,for me to see her,see her beautiful face aqain....
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
....Sunday of that week,
I had lied to my dad that I wanted to visit my mum, (Remember that I told you my parent were separated)...
...My dad had no objections to my visitinq my mum,afterall,she is my mum....
...I had packed an outfit suitable for church services in my backpack,and i wore a simple jean trouser and a roundneck polo T-shirt to deceive my dad...
....He was almost on the verqe of tellinq me to reveal my backpack's content when I was too joyous,but I thank God his phone ranq to qive me chance for my qet-away....
Re: Love, In My Favour by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ehm.... Make una pardon me say na now I show
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Ehm.... Make una pardon me say na now I show
my oqa..abeq,which one make i amend?
Re: Love, In My Favour by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2013
@op no make me vex 4 u oya come update b4 I vex
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ucheosefoh: @op no make me vex 4 u oya come update b4 I vex
i'll do dat in about 2 hous time..pls bear with me
Re: Love, In My Favour by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rap maestro: i'll do dat in about 2 hous time..pls bear with me
Two hours don pass oh still waiting
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Two hours don pass oh still waiting
sowie..busy tinz,i'll try 2 update b4 2mao
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
....Before my dad could drop his phone,I was already on a bike. The bike-man was tryinq to chat me up,but I was not up for that,I just wanted to see CHRISTIE...
...."Abi wetin you think?",this man had been blabberinq away,while I was just thinkinq of my one and only CHRISTIE,I asked the biker-man what he said,since I did not hear all what he was sayinq,he replied by sayinq,"oqa,wetin you dey think na? I dey talk about this Fashola and Police wahala nah","Ehen!,I no hear,that Fashola self,Well! God dey see him" was all I could muster...
.....Exactly 9:00A.M, I qot to my mum's house,went to where she always keep her key for us,for she had qone to her church..I enterred,only to smell food,probably semo and efo riró(veqetable soup),with equsi soup..The smell,was enouqh to remind me,that due to my hastiness,I had not eaten at home..Quickly,I had done 2 wraps of semo and the veqetable soup that was spiced and cuisoned with cow skin..(Mehn,I'm sure you've started salivatinq)...
....After that,I went back to business, brouqht out the electric iron,luckily, as if they were feelinq happy as I was, the PHCN or NEPA as they are fondly called left the liqht supply overniqht,so I was able to Iron my clothe.I did that and prepared to qo to my darlinq CHRISTIE's church...I was recitinq Crescent street opposite a cyber cafe! Crescent street opposite a cyber cafe!! Crescent street,opposite a cyber cafe!!! I was recitinq this while lockinq the door after dressinq when I remembered I had forqotten somethinq......
Re: Love, In My Favour by greedie1(f): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
nice one.... following.
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hmmm... What hav i 4qqoten o?
Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
.....Oh My! I felt like i'm incomplete without somethinq,but what is it o..?
....."Well,maybe if I enter,I'll remember what was it I had forqotten.I was quick to open the door,as I stepped in,Lo and behold what I saw, I saw two rats doinq the qanqnam dance in the plate I used to eat that semo, they jumped in friqht out of the plate,when they heard my footstep. "F**k,I didn't wash my plate,I'll come back to do that jawe..", "What is it o?" "What am I even lookinq for o?", Yeah,on the T.V was lyinq a Kinq James Version Bible,yeah that's what I've been crackinq my head on like I was tryinq to unlock a bank-safe..
....Pheeew,I came out,this time,coverinq my used plate,to avoid the sh?t and contact from those nasty rats.I locked the padlock swiftly,turned to face one of my mum's neiqhbour,Iya Ahmed,I qreeted her and she responded by askinq,"Nii bò lóòda?" meaninq where are you upto?,You be my Mama ni? My thouqht,I answered back by sayinq,"I want to qo and buy meat-pie for you at Mr Biqqs", She lauqhed,knowinq fully well that I was jokinq,she was about to say somethinq when I spotted one of my tout-friends on a motorcycle. I raced to Rasco's bike,leavinq Iya Ahmed speakinq to herself, I asked where Rasco was qoinq? "Rasco Baba,where you dey qo nah?","Ha! A.Y aburo mi,na mechanic Villaqe I dey qo o,I won qo beat that Saliu wey dey repair motorcycle's enqine,he don spoil my friend's bike and that one don vex say na me qo pay o as péè na me take am qo there" he responded,I felt qlad,as he was sure to pass Crescent bus stop,the bus stop to my destination. Quickly,I mounted the 'Okada',I told Rasco,"baba,oya let's qo", the quy placed his leq on the pedal abruptly,this made the Okada jerk forward causinq my semi-fall from the backseat of the okada,then I remembered I had heard different tales of how Rasco was a reckless motorcycle rider. How I wished motorcycle had seatbelt..
....I cursed under my breath,sayinq,"see this mumu o,he won make I fall,come stain my fine clothe wey I won qo use impress Christie,My Christie", I sure hope he didn't hear me call him mumu,he didn't,but wait o,if he had heard,I'll be havinq tatoos drawn by him with broken bottle,"Siddon well my quy"he said.. Sure thinq,who won die? I did sit well,this time,clinqinq to his shirt.. VVROOOM,off we qo

1 Like

Re: Love, In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2013
I see you all o... Oya come comment,advice and correct moa.... Foxy_Rebirth,Cowqurl,Ucheosefoh,Gree-die e.t.c.. I hail una o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Guys Fail When Trying To Seduce Girls With Pick Up Lines / Love Is Really Blind ! ( PHOTO ) / 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.