Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time (1871 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Pregnancy Bump For The First Time / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time by mitchyy(f): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
GISTville

Kim Kardashian's unborn kid is proving to be a big star ... as the growing fetus made a splash by bulging out of her belly on Wednesday.

With her lovely girls also on display and busting through her sheer tank, Kim and her baby bump went for a late prenatal workout in L.A. last night.

Kim's making sure she is fit to be a mom.

http://gistville.com/2013/01/photos-kim-kardashian-shows-off-baby-bump-for-the-first-time/
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
wow,am so happy for her,so all the men and anti kim saying nonsense about her will stfu cheesy humfrey can go and hang himself for all i care grin
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
We are happy for kanye for making kim k a decent lady...lets hope it wont be aborted sha
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time by Isaactop9(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
If dis makes front page poke me. *continue with my garri and bonga* JEsus GARRI IS NOW IN MY DICTIONARY!!!
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time by victorian(f): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
cheesy cheesy...yeah... Go Kim....haters to blazes..
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time by segunsd: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Go Kim K... mamalet

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time by mitchyy(f): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2013
Isaactop9: If dis makes front page poke me. *continue with my garri and bonga* JEsus GARRI IS NOW IN MY DICTIONARY!!!

I'm about to poke you cheesy
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time by SlyIg(f): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Would this be the second most expensive pikin after Ivy Blue Carter?
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
coolkris: We are happy for kanye for making kim k a decent lady...lets hope it wont be aborted sha
heheheheeh so a pregnant lady equals to a decent woman.nigerian men never cease to amuse me.i didnt know all pregnant ladies are decent,so anyone preggy is automatically made decent because sperm was released into her system grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump For The First Time by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
victorian: cheesy cheesy...yeah... Go Kim....haters to blazes..
you can say that again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Asked Goldie To Be Controversial — Andrew Harvey / Photo Of The Day : Saka And Jay Jay Okocha / Rihanna Touches Herself In Super Provocative PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.