Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? (2277 Views)

Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by realsammie(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
This question have been bothering me.
Anytime my girlfriend decides to spend the night in my place, she does not like sleeping close to the wall. Her excuse is that she is not comfortable with that due to heat( and other flamsy excuses ). As the man of the relationship this dont go down well with me. I feel since i am the boss, i should be the one sleeping at the edge because when i was a child ( i believe with most children ) mom was always the one sleeping at the edge.

Your take pls!
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by greedie1(f): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
if one edge is close to d wall, den dats d edge for me. if not, i ll sleep in d middle.... i feel safer dat way.

different folks,different strokes.
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by k2039: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
My wife will certainly sleep on my right(personal)
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by DaDewdropsNVS: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2013
I SLEEP ON TOP OF MY MEN!!! cool
Any side his blokos izzzzzz!!!! smiley

Gosh! Work wanno keeeeee pOrsIn!!!! cry
And LOOOOOOOVING H-It!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by realsammie(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
DaDewdropsNVS: I SLEEP ON TOP OF MY MEN!!! cool
Any side his blokos izzzzzz!!!! smiley

Gosh! Work wanno keeeeee pOrsIn!!!! cry
And LOOOOOOOVING H-It!!! cool

Unm! Did i hear u ssy MEN My dear u beta watch it. Life, they say is short.
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
My friend stop sinning against GOD; stop pre-marital sex. Why should singles be sleeping together?

Sex is only for the opposite sex that are legally married.

Beware hell is real. Stop fornicating.

1 Like

Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by Oahray: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lol... I think it depends on who acts worse when he/she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. Let him/her sleep on the right side grin grin grin

E no matter jare... for me sha.
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Everywhere.All side na my side,bed and its occupant are mine. Free to roam cheesy
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by Challotti: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
realsammie:

Unm! Did i hear u ssy MEN My dear u beta watch it. Life, they say is short.

Yessssssssssoh!
It is called O-PIN MARRIAGE for strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrong married women and men H-ONLY! cool
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . .please don't let awon e-badu belle and e jolosi ALATIKAS AND MGBEKES WITHOUT MEN FOR 'OUSE TO start quenching all over NL . . . WITH H-ENVY!!!! grin

Life is short o! We know. . .thank my H-AGNOSTIC GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! We have not quenched like some. . . on NL and BEYOND WITH H-AIDS EVEN BELOW H-AGE 40! tongue
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by baby124: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
The Man should sleep closer to the door. So that any funny person, animal or thing that walks through that door can be shown his manly powers.

1 Like

Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by realsammie(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
jusRadical: My friend stop sinning against GOD; stop pre-marital sex. Why should singles be sleeping together?

Sex is only for the opposite sex that are legally married.

Beware hell is real. Stop fornicating.

Yes oh! mr. holier-than-thou. Why not cast the first stone if you are without sin. I no ur type. Just face it dude, we all have fallen short of his GLORY.

2 Likes

Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by MMotimo: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2013
I sleep away from the window where it's warmer and closer to the phone so I can reach it with the least amount of effort. It's all about laziness and comfort cool
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by temmym4(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2013
WTF Does it matter
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by realsammie(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
temmy.m3:
WTF Does it matter

Well. to my babe it does undecided
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 04, 2013
I moved the bed to the middle ( i aint sleeping close to the wall angry) cos there's a window on both ends and power outlet to charge our toys cool ... what is good for the goose...

Funny all these little details we take seriously( cos we're too bellefull) in relationships grin
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by saintvc(m): 3:35am On Feb 04, 2013
D woman must stay at the right of the man. Whether when lying,sleeping,walking, etc
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by greatgod2012(f): 5:17am On Feb 04, 2013
Any side i found myself after...........abeg, neither me nor my hubby feels sleeping in a particular side, we joke and play and........until one of us sleep off and that could be at any side.
Re: Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? by aadetoyin(f): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2013

I sleep on any side but prefer the edge cos I wake up to pee in d middle of the night. If u both like sleepin at d edge then put ur beg in d middle of d room. Plus are u scared ur gf will fall from d bed ni? grin grin grin

And u re not even married sef. I will tell ur girlfriend's Dad.

(1) (Reply)

Is Marrying My Sister In-laws A Bad Thing? / No Sensation Pls / Funny Copycat Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.