Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts (4011 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
It has been annouced that the long awaited Rivers State Teachers Interview that was cancelled has been scheduled to start from the 4th of February 2013 with different dates for different candidates. So go to the state secretariat and check your names for your interview date and venue.

Goodluck
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by catholy: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
God bless u my dear
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
U re welcome
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by jamesbridget13(f): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
Jesus! Re u serious?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by u3fine(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
The interview is a continuation. Those who had there's like me on the 5th n 6th of Nov. is still valid. There names is not included.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by jamesbridget13(f): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
I ve told my sis to check mine 2moro, am so far from ph now, precisely Ekiti State, just hopes she sees my name this time, the other time she said she didn't c my name even though i scored 170 just hopes God intervens this time
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by jamesbridget13(f): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pls u3fine, did they request for ur NYSC cert when u did urs?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
jamesbridget13: Pls u3fine, did they request for ur NYSC cert when u did urs?
Yes carry your complete credentials with 2 passport but to be on the safe side carry more than 2passports and ur writing materials for the test and dress cooperate.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by jamesbridget13(f): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Since am yet 2 complete my NYSC so i shouldn't bother coming or?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by u3fine(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
All credentials in two sets.from birth reciept ( cert) to ur last certificate.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
@james
You haven't done your Nysc then how did you apply to write d Exam.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
It was disclosed that those whose names were missing
in the previous publication would have two
days to sit for the written test so long as they
had hit the required cut-off point.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by jamesbridget13(f): 5:26am On Feb 01, 2013
justi4jesu: @james
You haven't done your Nysc then how did you apply to write d Exam.
i submitted all my credentials excluding NYSC when they were accepting it n my name was shortlisted so i purchased d scratch card, registered n sat 4 d exam. I know so many serving with me that did same
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by jamesbridget13(f): 5:28am On Feb 01, 2013
justi4jesu: It was disclosed that those whose names were missing
in the previous publication would have two
days to sit for the written test so long as they
had hit the required cut-off point.
it would be great but since i dont ve NYSC dont know
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2013
jamesbridget13: it would be great but since i dont ve NYSC dont know
Since you succeeded for the 1st one why not come and give it another try. There is no harm in trying..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by jamesbridget13(f): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2013
justi4jesu:
Since you succeeded for the 1st one why not come and give it another try. There is no harm in trying..
yea i will, thanks really appreciate ur concern
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by t4razi: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
u3fine: The interview is a continuation. Those who had there's like me on the 5th n 6th of Nov. is still valid. There names is not included.
pls can u brief us abt how d interview went for you? atleast so we can hav a clue. thanx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by u3fine(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
t4razi:
pls can u brief us abt how d interview went for you? atleast so we can hav a clue. thanx
They will give you guys any topic to write an essay on it in 20mins then the Oral is to explaine what you wrote to the panel.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
My own question for the interview was "WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A TEACHER". You would be given 20mins to write as many points as you can. Then for the oral I was asked to explain the same thing I wrote on paper and was asked the subject I want to teach and why. I told them I applied to teach french and I scattered the interviewers with the french.

Just relax and have fun its nothing difficult.

Goodluck
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by faithobodogulo(f): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
justi4jesu: My own question for the interview was "WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A TEACHER". You would be given 20mins to write as many points as you can. Then for the oral I was asked to explain the same thing I wrote on paper and was asked the subject I want to teach and why. I told them I applied to teach french and I scattered the interviewers with the french.

Just relax and have fun its nothing difficult.

Goodluck
plz wn were u interviwd
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
faith obodogulo: plz wn were u interviwd
I was interviewed on 6th Nov @ Civic Centre.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by faithobodogulo(f): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
justi4jesu:
I was interviewed on 6th Nov @ Civic Centre.
kk tnx.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
U re welcome
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
Did they re-paste names or are they using d old list
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by jamesbridget13(f): 7:23am On Feb 02, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Did they re-paste names or are they using d old list
go to d secretariat n check ur name, my name was omitted in d first list but boldly written in this new list, so hurry n check urs
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2013
Do u knw if the list was pasted at sch board or only at secretariat?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Do u knw if the list was pasted at sch board or only at secretariat?
The list is pasted only at secretariat for those that haven't done their own yet before it was suspended.The interview starts on Monday so go and check yours so you won't be taken unaware.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Today's question for the Examination was "What is the role of Technology in Education". 15mins

Write as much as you can and try to know what you have written because you will explain it orally.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2013
Today's question " what is your best subject in the Univeristy and Why?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by Thankgodiyke(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Interesting! But i suppose it should be the best course rather than subject..Wot do u thnk
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Interview Starts by justi4jesu(f): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Interesting! But i suppose it should be the best course rather than subject..Wot do u thnk
Well, that was the exact way the question was asked! It was Subject rather than Course!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: NPOWER Beneficiaries Exit Program / Graduate Trainee @ First Bank/pwc/mtn/airtel/total Oil &gas All Recruiting! / Latest Job Vacancies At Viju Industry Nigeria Limited, 30th July, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.