Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian (1003 Views)

Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? / Are You Married To An Older Lady...? / Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian by dickhardener: 1:33am On Feb 01, 2013
Hello peeps, This thread is primarily for Nigerians married to a foriegn woman or man. Abeg lets be civic and polite. Just tell what country she's or he's from. Madam is from Guinea
Re: Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian by coogar: 3:08am On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: Hello peeps, This thread is primarily for Nigerians married to a foriegn woman or man. Abeg lets be civic and polite. Just tell what country she's or he's from. Madam is from Guinea

my missus is from helsinki, finland
Re: Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian by dickhardener: 3:13am On Feb 01, 2013
coogar:

my missus is from helsinki, finland
Good to know, welcome to the league. I know this 9ja dude with a Finnish madam always complaining her hussy abandons her almost everynight hanging out in clubs with friends. She bombards my fb page with images of cats.
Re: Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian by coogar: 3:19am On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: Good to know, welcome to the league. I know this 9ja dude with a Finnish madam always complaining her hussy abandons her almost everynight hanging out in clubs with friends. She bombards my fb page with images of cats.

my missus is not troublesome!
Re: Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian by dickhardener: 3:23am On Feb 01, 2013
coogar:

my missus is not troublesome!
u'r lucky with that.
Re: Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian by miredia(m): 3:25am On Feb 01, 2013
ETHIOPIAN.
Re: Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian by dickhardener: 3:29am On Feb 01, 2013
miredia: ETHIOPIAN.
Hawt wife I presume. Nice one
Re: Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian by miredia(m): 3:33am On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: Hawt wife I presume. Nice one
Well I guess we compliment our looks. Thanks though
Re: Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian by dickhardener: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
miredia: Well I guess we compliment our looks. Thanks though
what part of Ethiopia is she from?
Re: Are You Married To A Non- Nigerian by DaDewdropsNVS: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
My post hidden ke? wink
Mu che che che che che che
Ekiti two-inch pepper fruit blokos nor like my post for this thread? grin

I am soooooooooooooo off this weekend. . .I GET UNA TIME GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When Should A Child Be Given Sex Education? / Things You Can Do If You Are Having Family/relationship Problems / Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.