Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Beyoncé Sings National Anthem Live. Any Questions? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Sings National Anthem Live. Any Questions? (555 Views)

Watch Video Of A Blind And Autistic Kid Sings National Anthem At Red Sox Game / Beyoncé Knowles Under FIRE For Photoshopping Her Thighs [LOOK] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Sings National Anthem Live. Any Questions? by fittty(m): 3:47am On Feb 01, 2013
Queen Bey answers critics at Super Bowl press conference.

Take that haters!

After a week of controversy surrounding her inauguration performance, Beyoncé threw some Super Dome-sized shade at her detractors. The international mega star belted out "The Star-Spangled Banner" with no pre-recorded background music at a press conference today.

Dressed in a radiant, white, long sleeve dress, Bey gracefully stepped on stage and delivered an a cappella rendition of the song she admitted to singing with a pre-recorded track at President Obama’s inauguration. Once she was done with putting to rest any questions about her ability to sing the song she took questions from the media.

"I am a perfectionist," she explained about her decision to use the pre-recorded track at the inauguration. "And one thing about me: I practice 'till my feet bleed. I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra. It was a live television show... Due to the weather, due to the delay, due to no proper sound check... I did not feel comfortable singing live."

Once the "Love on Top" songstress was done publicly addressing "lip-synch gate" for the first time, she turned the focus to her highly anticipated halftime performance, where she will "absolutely be singing live."

Bey talked about Sunday’s performance, which could be viewed by over 100 million people, as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that's been years in the making.

"This is what I was born to do."

Source: http://www.bet.com/news/music/2013/01/31/beyonce-sings-national-anthem-live-any-questions.html

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Winners / The Great Cinematographer Tunde Kelani Is A Year Older- Pye's Blog / Banky W, Olisa Adibua, Tosyn Bucknor, Olamide, Praiz Others Party At The HENNESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.