Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

The SRK Example: Why Indian Muslim Cant Criticise India - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The SRK Example: Why Indian Muslim Cant Criticise India (825 Views)

Saudi Arabia Royal Family Are Jewish!!! Muslim Cant You See They Are Choosen... / Wow! This Indian Muslim Meets JESUS CHRIST The Son Of GOD / Ciniraj Mohamed - Indian Muslim Meets Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The SRK Example: Why Indian Muslim Cant Criticise India by BeingAkorede(m): 5:03am On Feb 01, 2013
In India, the Muslim lives on sufferance.

It is the Hindu who has the freedom to attack India and its culture, its vulgarity.

The Muslim who objects to something, no matter how obvious and visible, must qualify his argument. Usually the qualification demanded is that he show himself as patriotic. In India, this is a term born out of negative sentiment. To be a patriotic Indian, one is not required to be tax-paying, law-abiding, well-meaning or philanthropic. Patriotism is demonstrated through hating a particular country. The reason the Indian Muslim lives on sufferance is also rooted in this.

You see, the Muslim is guilty of original sin, voting for Pakistan in the 1945-46 elections. He divided Mother India and his generations must carry this burden of Adam.

Shah Rukh Khan said this: “I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India. I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighbouring nation rather than my own country. This, even though I am an Indian whose father fought for the freedom of India. Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return to what they refer to my original homeland.”

http://www.firstpost.com/blogs/the-srk-example-why-indian-muslims-cant-criticise-india-608931.html

(1) (Reply)

LOVE: The Essence Of Christianity / Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy & It's Manifestation On The AFCON Glory. / Bible Gets Cosmology Completely Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.