Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? (3840 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / A Nairalander's Top 20 Favourite Enya's Songs / People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by OCcool: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2013
Enya is one of my favourite musicians. I love all her songs so much cos they are so cool and ethereal. My favourites among them are only time, carribbean blue, flora's secret, only if, book of days, anywhere is etc. So whats yours?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2013
Only time

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by lordzeus(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2013
MAy it be. Braveheart. They are lovely.
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Mynd44: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2013
Is Enya not the woman who makes me sleep when her song is playing
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Is Enya not the woman who makes me sleep when her song is playing

Gbam!!! And she looks kinda scary too... No offence oº°˚!
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
tchidi:

True oooo. and Sia too
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by OCcool: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
its cos her songs re so cool and soothes the nerves grin gringringringrin
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Shugamania(f): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2013

aww.. C'mon.
Enya touches my soul.

Op, only time, long long journey and Ebudae are my faves.
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by OCcool: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
tchidi:

what's scary about her? 2 me she looks pretty
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by OCcool: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wats up shugamania?
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Shugamania(f): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
The sky boss.. smiley
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by justaqad(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Enya my favorite vocalist.
created a playlist in my music library for her. first thing i listen to when i am in the office,always on repeat until noon.
May it be
china roses
adiemus
hope has a place
tea house moon
celts
the sun in the stream
wild child
boedicea
athair ar neamh
i want tomorrow
on my way home
only time
its in the rain

infact the list is endless.....
i love Enya

(yanni too)
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
Pilgrim is my number one Enya song.
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Harry4cas(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2013
i love that woman so very much that i av a seperate folder for her songs only. My favourites are:

Evening falls
orinco flows
only time
Go beyound
floras secret
ademius
carribian blue
brave heart
storm in africa
book of days

! AND THE LIST CONTINUES......

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by ace1(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2013
I love her music buh avin a favourite is where d problem is. These are always on my playlist:
A day without Rain,
Storms in africa
Orinco flow
Only time
Only if
Far and away
Ademiemus
Love Song
Amarantine
May it be
One toy soldier
Celtic moon
One by one
wild child
March of the celts
its in the rain
Willows on the water
The memory of Trees
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
the most epic of her songs is "cursum perficio"
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Femex(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
It has to be Wild Child!!!!!!
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by amblors(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
tchidi:

Looool
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Kezzy24(f): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Love her songs,but there is something about Carribean Blue.
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Luizkid(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Oh i luv Enya's song a lot, i usually listen to it repeatedly 2 put me 2 sleep
its hard to call anyone My favourite, but if i hav 2 it will be 'May It Be'(soundrack to 'the Lord of the Rings')
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Maccoy1(m): 1:04am On Oct 05, 2014
pls whr can i download her songs
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by tpia1: 5:09am On Oct 05, 2014
i dont know many of her songs, orinoco flow and only time perhaps.

carribean blue is also good. Likewise storms in africa. Only if as well.

i think her music is classical with a modern tone.

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by DaVinChiSam(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Lazy Days
Book Of Days
Ebudae
Amarantime
Orinco Flow
One Toy Soldier

In That Order
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Harry4cas(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2014
Maccoy1:
pls whr can i download her songs
www.zawaringo.com www.mp3skull.com
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by ruem: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
wild child
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Rick9(m): 1:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Evening Falls
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Patenina(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2015
I have up to 52 Enya songs,but my favorite is "One by One..I can't even wait for her new album to be released come November 2015..
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Koval12(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Patenina:
I have up to 52 Enya songs,but my favorite is "One by One..I can't even wait for her new album to be released come November 2015..
I so much love One by one. But it's a tough choice between Only if and One by one.
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Koval12(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
OCcool:
Enya is one of my favourite musicians. I love all her songs so much cos they are so cool and ethereal. My favourites among them are only time, carribbean blue, flora's secret, only if, book of days, anywhere is etc. So whats yours?
only if. That track takes me to a new realm
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Rapmoney(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
I don't joke with 'One Toy Soldier' cool

Classic!!!
Re: Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? by Rick9(m): 12:17am On Jun 26, 2017
All enya songs you can think of are my favourite, thank u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music – Solid Star – Grace & Glory (album Download) / What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today / VIDEO: Victor Olaiya Ft 2face Idibia – Baby Jowo (behind-the-scenes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.